Ant Pesticide and Repellent by Nature-Cide
Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent- 32 oz.
Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent is a non-staining, pleasantly aromatic, chemical and DEET free pesticide/insecticide and repellent. A light, gentle mist or stream of Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent sprayed in problem areas will stop ants and other pests in their tracks. Unlike other chemical insecticide products, Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent is safe to use daily and continuously without any harm to most surfaces and is safe for use around children and pets.
Killing Ants For Good Is Possible
Ants are the most common insect pest. They are impossible to prevent and even when you do all the right things they always seem to show up. Ants enter your house looking for food. Eliminate the food, you eliminate the ants. The hard part is everyone has to eat and if you live in an area with lots of bugs, ants can be very difficult if not impossible to avoid. Killing them is possible though. Using chemicals is always an option but it is dangerous. Ant traps can be dangerous to curious animals and children and who wants to spray their counter tops down with dangerous chemicals? Ants are naturally killed and repelled from oils in certain plants. Garlic for example has been known for ages to repel ants. Other plants are proven to be effective as well. Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent all natural ant formula combines these natural essential oils in a proven effective spray. Now you can spray the ants directly on your floors and counter tops without being worried about poisoning side effects. You can literally spray Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent into your pets bowl and it is completely safe. The power of these essential oils is amazing. It even smells great and does not stain. Kill and repel ants at the same time with Nature-Cide Ant Pesticide and Repellent.
The 411 on Ants
Ants, from the family Formicidae are social insects that live every where on earth except Antarctica. Ants are the number 1 pest in the United States. Ant colonies can be found in around any property. Ants enter the home through the tiniest cracks in search of water or food. Pests include Argentine, Fire, Pavement and Carpenter Ants.
- Color: Ants range in color depending on species. Fire Ants are generally red and Carpenter Ants are black.
- Size and Shape: Ants range in size but typically they are from 1/16? to 5/8?. The body shape of an ant is segmented with a small but oval, over sized abdomen and antennae.
- Behavior: Ants are social creatures that build enormous and impressive colonies. Ants excrete an invisible scent that helps with identification, communication and navigation. Ants have been known to travel long distances and haul food or nesting supplies many times their weight. Ants are considered one of the hardest working organisms in the animal kingdom.
- Habitat: Ants live everywhere, literally. Species can be found in wood, underground, in trees and under pavement.
- Damage: Ants are typically on the lookout for food and water. Some species like the Fire Ant have a nasty bite and can be dangerous to humans. Other ants like the Carpenter Ant can be damaging to the property by destroying wood supports and furniture.
- Ant species considered pests include: Carpenter, Argentine, Odorous, Pavement and Red Imported Fire Ants.
Nature-Cide Natural Insecticides
Eliminate bugs with an all natural, 100% chemical free spray made by Nature-Cide. Nature-Cide’s unique formulas kill insects fast and are completely safe to use around children, plants and pets. The products by Nature-Cide range from outdoor pest control to a travel Bed Bug Spray. If you have problems with insects and are looking for a cost effective, safe alternative to dangerous insecticides, give Nature-Cide a try. Nature-Cide guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
How Nature-Cide Works
All insects breathe through their bodies, when they are exposed to the fumes of Nature-Cide’s unique formulation, they are quickly overwhelmed and their mental capacities are impaired. If no escape is available, they exhaust themselves to death trying to escape the fumes of Nature-Cide. It’s as simple as that! Enzymes are a class of proteins that greatly increase the rate of chemical reactions in an organism. The enzymes in Nature-Cide products are designed to break down protein when they come in contact with a vast variety of insects. Insects like Bed Bugs, Lice, Scabies, Mites, Ants, Fleas and Cockroaches… are all made up of protein. Insects use enzymes to shed their exoskeletons, so when Nature-Cide comes in contact with the insect, it rapidly affects the exoskeleton of the bug by reacting with the protein. This results in premature shedding of its exoskeleton (molting) resulting in death.
Although Nature-Cide products kill most insects, the effectiveness on rodents and reptiles may not be as drastic. When using Nature-Cide products as directed, most rodents and reptiles will become disoriented and will immediately elude from the treated area. The fumes of Nature-Cide effect rodents and reptiles similar to a person being overwhelmed by ammonia or swimming pool acid fumes. It becomes very hard to breath and you immediately leave the affected area seeking fresh air. So if you are using baits and traps to attract more pest to kill, STOP and use Nature-Cide and rid your home of the pests you already have. If Bed Bugs, Termites, Ants, Fleas and other pests are invading your home, Nature-Cide will eliminate and drive them out in a hurry.
Get Insect Information and Control Tips on:
- Ants, from the family Formicidae are social insects that live every where on earth. 12,500 species are classified. Ant colonies can be found in around any property. Pests include Fire, Pavement and Carpenter Ants.
- Bed Bugs or climex lectularius are parasitic insects that feed on the blood of warm blooded animals. Bedbugs feed primarily at night and conceal themselves well in little cracks, or tight spots. They tend to be found in mattresses, bedding materials and around the bed.
- Beetles are insects from the order Coleoptera. They inhabit the entire planet. 40% of all insects are beetles and 25% of all forms of life on earth are beetles. One invasive North American species is the Asian Lady Beetle . Other pests include the Ground and Japanese Beetle.
- Boxelder Bug or Boisea Truvittata is a North American nuisance that feeds on the seeds of Acer. They are not known as an agriculture pests but still invade homes in vast numbers. These insects can be found by the hundreds on Boxelder and Maple trees after hibernation periods in the spring.
- Cockroaches are a member of the Blattaria order. Arguably the worlds most abundant household pest, Cockroaches are active in warm weather and eat human and animal food. Cockroaches are known to carry and spread bacteria and diseases. Pests include American, German and Asian varieties.
- Crickets are in the family Gryllidae. Crickets are typically found every where and harmless to humans. They can however be very irritating if they make their way inside. Crickets are nocturnal insects and are most identifiable not by appearance but by the unique chirping sound they produce.
- Earwigs are of the insect order Demaptera. These insects are found all over North and South America. They are easily identifiable by their forceps like pincher on the back end of the insect. These insects are scavengers and hide in damp, dark places during the day and come out at night.
- Fleas are of the insect order Sophonaptera. Fleas are bloodsucking parasites that feed on warm blooded animals. These animals include cats, dogs, bats and humans. Fleas have a historic past of carrying deadly pathogens and passing them from host to host. Dogs and cats are commonly known to be the main carriers of fleas.
- Flies are insects from the order Diptera. The common house fly gets its name from its world wide almost cultural relationship with human habitation. Flies feed on liquids and are known to carry many germs making them unwelcome in the household. Flies are typically seen around garbage and their presence can be confirmed by maggots.
- Head Louse or Pediculosis Capitis are a common parasitic insect that feeds on human blood. Lice cannot jump or fly and must be passed by head to head contact. Lice are typically found on children from age 6 to 15 and can be avoided by simple screenings. Lice are not known to carry disease but can produce a very itchy welt.
- Mosquitoes are insects from the family Culicidae. These common pests reside all over the world. Mosquitoes flourish in tropical warm weather. Female mosquitoes need nutrients from blood to breed. Mosquitoes are well known to spread diseases like West Nile and Malaria.
- Moths are from the order Lepidoptera. Moths are closely related to butterflies. Moths inhabit all parts of the globe and are typically nocturnal creatures attracted to light. Moths are known to destroy crops, dried food items and clothing made from natural materials. Pest species include the Gypsy, Diamondback and Indian Meal varieties.
- Silverfish or Lepisma Saccharina are found all over the globe including urban environments. Silverfish can be found in humid habitats and are known to destroy starch composed objects like paper, books and photos.
- Spiders are creatures from the Araneae order. Spiders are not insects but instead arthropods and have eight legs not six. Spiders are typically predatory creatures feeding on insects. Spiders create traps by spinning webs that prey get caught it. Spiders are venomous and some species can be dangerous to humans. Dangerous species include the Brown Recluse and Black Widow.
- Termites are now classified under the order Blattaria. Termites are arguably the most financially destructive pest. Termites reside all over the world and feed on dead plant materials like wood. Termites are known to bring down entire structures by eating away the support structures of buildings.
- Ticks are arachnids in the family Ixodoidea. Ticks are parasitic creatures who typically feed on the warm blood of mammals and birds. Ticks can be found in most parts of the world where there is wooded terrain or tall grasses. Ticks are known to carry some diseases including Lyme Disease.
Sometimes Nature needs a little science. Nature-Cide is a 100% natural and highly effective insect, rodent and reptile insecticide/pesticide and repellent product line. The POISON FREE way to rid yourself and your family from all types of pests. Which include Bed Bugs, Fleas, Ticks, Ants, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes and a variety of reptiles and rodents. Nature-Cide proves to be an alternative to poisonous pesticides and insecticides which can have harmful effects.
In response to known health hazards, public outcry and consumer demand, the use of dangerous chemicals and other poisons is simply no longer tolerable in today’s society. “Chemical and Poison Free” has rapidly become the standard by which all future industry products will be measured, and traditional pest-control strategies will become ancient history. Nature-Cide is an effective chemical and poison free insecticide/pesticide and repellent product that has been tested around the world. It has been proven to kill and repel a multitude of different pests and is safe for all environments.
Shake well before using. Spray generously into corners. along baseboards, inside cabinets, and by windows and doors. To kill and repel ants, spray directly on the ant trail and follow the trail back to the next to prevent the ants from returning.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact your doctor. There are no known health risks to humans, animals or the environment when this product is used as directed. All ingredients fall under the EPA's minimum risk pesticides list (25b).
Nature-Cide ingredients contain one or more of the following essential oils: Cedar Oil, Citronella Oil, Clove Oil, Garlic Oil, Mint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Cinnamon Oil Geranium Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Rosemary Oil and Lemon Oil.
Inert ingredients include water and Polysorbate 80.
Polysorbate 80 is a nonionic surfactant and emulsifier derived from polyethoxylated sorbitan and oleic acid and is opten used in foods.
Essential Oils: 5%
Nature-Cide is a 100% natural and highly effective insect, rodent and reptile insecticide/pesticide and repellent product line. The POISON FREE way to rid yourself and your family from all types of pests. Which include Bed Bugs, Fleas, Ticks, Ants, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes and a variety of reptiles and rodents. Nature-Cide proves to be an alternative to poisonous pesticides and insecticides which can have harmful effects.
In response to known health hazards, public outcry and consumer demand, the use of dangerous chemicals and other poisons is simply no longer tolerable in today’s society. “Chemical and Poison Free” has rapidly become the standard by which all future industry products will be measured, and traditional pest-control strategies will become ancient history. Nature-Cide is an effective chemical and poison free insecticide/pesticide and repellent product that has been tested around the world. It has been proven to kill and repel a multitude of different pests and is safe for all environments.Phone:
(877) 248- 0488http://www.nature-cide.com/
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.