Sunfood Superfood Spanish Bee Pollen - 1 lb 4 oz (567 g)
Sunfood Superfood Spanish Bee Pollen is harvested by beekeepers who treat their bees and plants with the highest respect and regard. The bee pollen is dried using a unique low temperature process, which maintains the live enzymatic content and keeps it in a highly mineralized, alkaline state. Sunfood Superfood Spanish Bee Pollen is considered by many to be the most complete superfood available in nature. This is because bee pollen contains more than 96 different nutrients, including every nutrient known that our bodies need. One of the most significant facts about bee pollen is that it is an alkaline and energy-rich source of complete protein. Sunfood Superfood Spanish Bee Pollen has approximately 20% easily-assimilated protein and 22 essential amino acids. This means that gram for gram, pollen contains about 5 times more protein than cheese, eggs and meat!
Pollen are tiny, dust-sized seeds, found on the stamen of all flower blossoms. As honey bees travel from flower to flower looking for nectar, the pollen collects into little clumps on their legs. When a bee returns to the hive and crawls in, small clumps of pollen fall from the legs into a collection vessel. Sunfood’s Spanish Bee Pollen is a low volume and high intensity superfood, and contains from 24% to 35% complete protein, 22 amino acids, more than 12 vitamins, 28 minerals, 11 enzymes and 14 beneficial fatty acids.
Here are just a few of bee pollen’s many qualities:
- More than 15 vitamins, including many B vitamins and vitamins C, D, and E
- 28 essential minerals, including iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, calcium and copper
- Bioavailable enzymes, all which have been shown to help with digestion and assimilation of other foods (could also help with weight loss and digestion issues)
- Can help balance hormones for improved reproductive health and libido
- 15% lecithin, which supports the nervous system and brain
- High levels of nucleic acids, which help protect against radiation
About Sunfood Superfoods
Sunfood Superfoods is the world's leading provider of high-quality superfoods, including sustainable, organic and raw products. Serving the public with an innovative concept of nutrition since 1995, Sunfood distributes 250 products internationally over retail, bulk & wholesale channels.
While revolutionizing supermarket shelves, Sunfood also provides staff experts, educational materials and dietary tools used for integrating the health benefits of superfoods into our customers' lives. As a vocal proponent of Non-GMO and organic agriculture, they feel that it is important to note that Sunfood is not owned, affiliated or partnered with any third party companies. They welcome validations of their independent organic certifications by scheduled request at our headquarters in beautiful San Diego, California.
Sunfoods Superfoods' mission statement is: "To enrich lives and enhance health through the highest quality, nutritious foods." With a dedicated team of passionate, healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, Sunfood will continue their mission by scouring the planet for the very best superfoods that are never genetically modified or contaminated with synthetic chemicals in their quest to promote health and preserve the Earth.
Bulk Superfoods Include:
- Raw Cacao (Chocolate) – Beans, Nibs, Powder, Butter and more
- Super Fruits – Goji Berries, Incan Berries/Goldenberries and more
- Nuts – Jungle Peanuts, Cashews, and more
- Superfoods Powders – Maca, Lucuma and more
- Natural Sweeteners – Agave Nectar, Yacon Syrup, Palm Sugar and more
- Salts – Pink Himalayan and Kalahari Desert
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
Organic Superfood Products
Sunfood offers the world’s premier superfoods for your preparation needs. Held to the highest standard of growing, harvesting and production, Sunfood superfood products provide pure flavors and maximum health benefits to take your foods to the next level.