g Diapers Little gPants Medium 13-28 lbs.
G Diaper's Little gPants contains 2 Medium sized gPants to fit small children between 13-28 pounds. Finally, the best of cloth and disposable in one earth-friendly diaper. The GDiapers system consists of cotton, washable little gPants, and absorbent refills. Use gDiapers Little gPants with either 100% biodegradable gRefills, or washable gCloth inserts. Sold Seperately. Keep 6-8 little gPants on hand for full-time g Diapering. Desgned for a snug fit, g Diapers are made of breathable material just like sports clothing, so your baby stays dry and comfortable and is far less likely to get diaper rash. Soft tabs wrap around the baby's back, away from little hands, so you don't have to worrk about your baby fidgeting with little gPants! Can't flush? It's ok to toss flushable refills because they're plastic-free. Garden compost the wet ones. They'll break down in 50-150 days.little gPant + biodegradable gRefill = one cute bum
little gPants are breathable and comfy.
- 2 Cloth Pants Medium 13-28 lbs
- Certified 100% Biodegradable
- No Landfill Necessary
- Use With gDiaper System
- Breathable, Comfortable, Plastic-Free
little gPants are a machine washable, soft cotton outer diaper pant made of breathable material, just like sports clothing. Each pair of little gPants comes with one snap-in liner made of highly breathable, waterproof material. The snap-in liner means less washing, and faster and easier changes. 2-packs of snap-in liners are sold separately, so you can buy them as you need them. Easy fit is snug and soft.
Your little bug will love the stretch around the waist and legs. Soft velcro tabs close around the back away from little hands for a great fit without the bulk. gDiapering tips for childcare providers.
Is your baby having an enviromental movement?
- Insert the plastic-free refill by pressing it into the snap-in liner, which is already snapped into the 'little g' pants.
- Secure velcro in the back, away from little hands. Do not over-tighten.
- gDiapers fit up snug between the legs. Liner rests in the crease of baby's leg just like underwear.
- gDiapers, like all diapers need to be changed every 2-4 hours for a dry, happy baby.
- Poop does get on the snap-in liner, but rarely soils the 'little g' pant.
50 million disposable diapers enter the la:" ":you can. Once you have perfected the fit during the day time, you can graduate to night time use. gDiapers recommends doubling up the flushable for night time use if you don't change your baby at night: Put the first pad in normally, then fold the second and place at the front for boys or in the middle for girls. If you have a "heavy wetter", try folding the second pad a few times over and putting it lengthwise. How do I care for the 'little g' pants and snap-in liners?
What are the flushables made of?
- ‘little g’ pants: The outer fabric of the ‘little g’ pant is made of 92% cotton and 8% spandex. The fabric both stretches and breathes.
- Snap-in Liner: The snap-in liner is made of polyurethane coated nylon that is permeable to water vapor, but waterproof to liquid. It is the breathability of the fabric that helps prevent diaper rash and over-heating.
- Care instructions: To wash ‘little g’ pants close velcro tabs, machine wash cold or warm and tumble dry. Snap-in liners can be machine washed but we recommend line drying them. Not only is it gentler on the planet, but they will last longer too. With frequent washings the water-resistance may fade over time, as it will with any water-resistant fabric. But with gentle care your snap-in liners should last you about 6 months. Please avoid using chlorine products or vinegar when laundering your 'little g' pants and snap-in liners.
The outer material of flushables is viscose rayon, a natural polymer that comes from trees. It is the only polymer used in the textile industry that comes from a natural, renewable and non-fossil fuel source. It is both compostable and flushable. The fabric has a stay dry feel, which keeps your baby happy. The contents of the flushable are made of soft, fluffed wood pulp and super absorber (SAP). Like the outer material, the inside of the flushable comes from sustainably managed forests using an elemental-chlorine-free (ECF) process. The 'g' stands for genuine, green, global, gentle, grassroots, gee..."We love babies and the planet, which is why we started a diaper company that is gentle on the Earth. Being from Australia, we call it Fair Dinkum, which means being real and genuine with everyone we meet. How very 'g'."
- Kim and Jason Graham-Nye, co-founders