Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin Citrus Flavor - 20 Packets
Using Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin before your workout gets you a jolt of energy to perform at your best. You can also use Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin during your workout to enhance your stamina, or after you’re done to maintain your energy levels. Unlike other energy supplements, the caffeine in Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin has a natural source. The only caffeine Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin contains comes from the Kola nut, a seed derived from the Kola tree that is used traditionally to combat mental and physical fatigue. Plus, with Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin, you get ginseng, nutrients like DMAE and Inositol, and a full complement of powerful B vitamins.
Performance enhancement is everyone's goal, whether an athletic event, a training program, the trials and tribulations of everyday life, or to intensify your relationship with that special someone. Balancing mind, body and spirit, ProEndorphin is the secret competitive edge every winner dreams of. The old 90's adage no pain, no gain is now obsolete. Nutraceutics is leading the way the 21st Century with a novel Pharmacognent, Peak Performance Elixir that sharpens and intensifies mental acuity and enhances concentration. Balancing the replacement of lost electrolytes and preventing the buildup of lactic acid enables the utmost in peak performance and sustained endurance. Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin is the most innovative product of its kind. You will feel the difference ProEndorphin makes the very first time you use it.
What is in Nutraceutics Pro Endorphin?
All of these powerfully effective ingredients are combined in a delicious, refreshing sachet that:
- B1 (thiamine mononitrate) helps break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy.
- B2 (ribofavin) produces energy the same way, as well as regulating hormones and supplying enzymes.
- Niacin works to release energy from carbohydrates and supply this energy to all body cells.
- B6 (pyridoxine hcl) is a key ingredient involved in pain regulation, nervous system maintenance, plus the production of glucose, hormones, neurotransmitters and amines (pea and dopamine).
- B12 (cyanocobalamin) helps maintain the nervous system by speeding the conduction of neurotransmitting signals.
- Biotin ads in the manufacturing and breakdown of fats, amino acids and carbohydrates.
- Pantothenic acid is a major source of antioxidants.
- DL Phenylalanine, a mood brightener and energy stimulator, increase mental alertness, promotes sexual arousal and may alleviate pain by inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown your brain's painkillers, enkephalins and endorphins.
- DMAE, the most bioavailable form of choline and a highly efffective free radical scavenger, is very involved in the process of muscle strengthening and coordination.
- Inositol is known as a brain food and growth agent that protects against cardiovascular disease by moving fats out of the liver.
- Ginseng works as a stress reducer and anti-fatigue agent, as it heightens mental and physical stamina.
- Kola Nitada, standardized to 20% caffeine, prevents pain by blocking receptor sites.
- Taurine, a vital amino acid, works to modulate neurotransmitters, stabilize heart rhythm, maintain clear blood vessels and protect against excito-toxins.
- Mixes easily with water or juice
- Replaces electrolytes and maintains water and fluid balance
- Helps metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energizing fuel
- Increase energy
- Enhances mental and physical performance
Nutraceutics is dedicated to formulating and bringing to market the highest quality nutritional supplements based on the latest in scientific research and manufactured to the most exacting pharmaceutical-grade specifications. Their products, including our cutting-edge, effervescent formulations, have won them international acclaim and distinction as well as the confidence of physicians and consumers worldwide.
Their uncompromising commitment to quality and adherence to the same standards as the pharmaceutical industry mean that every Nutraceutics product is both safe and effective. Their standards are firmly steeped in a tradition of quality first established over 50 years ago and embraced by three generations of compounding pharmacists, pharmacologists and business leaders.
Over the years, Nutraceutics has sought to build upon our legacy by enhancing their research and development capabilities, by providing the most responsive customer service in the industry and by forging partnerships with physicians, health care professionals and retailers who are committed to our goals of protecting, promoting and improving good health. Their mission is to continue that tradition by consistently researching the latest scientific advances, reviewing our manufacturing processes and reevaluating our product offerings to make sure that they are providing the highest quality, safest and most efficacious supplements on the market.
There's a revolution taking hold in the healthcare industry.
Over the last few years, a new way of discussing health, wellness and disease prevention has been rapidly gaining ground, and attitudes about exercise and nutrition are being completely transformed. When they started Nutraceutics in 1994, nutritional science was still seen by many as some sort of alchemy. The American medical community had always acknowledged the value of fruits and vegetables as part of a balanced diet, but they never really stopped to ask why that balanced diet was so important.
They knew the playing field was changing when the National Institutes for Health (NIH) first began putting real dollars into research on alternative medicine. Although researchers around the world have been exploring non-pharmacological remedies for decades, this NIH move was a catalyst for a serious attitude adjustment within mainstream medicine.
Today, you can't pick up a newspaper without reading about some new research linking nutrition to wellness and disease prevention. A growing number of physicians are embracing the science of movement and nutrition, and many are even taking a proactive approach to helping patients incorporate the latest research into their daily lives.Biochemists, pharmacologists, physiologists, botanists and nutritional scientists are collaborating as never before. Studies exploring the complex interactions of dietary intake, exercise and environmental factors on health are reported monthly in peer-reviewed journals around the world. This research is converging into a new, groundbreaking view of medicine that unites the science from many disparate fields into a holistic approach to wellness and prevention.