Swisspers Premium Products - Swisspers Organic Cotton Swabs - 180 Pack(s)
Swisspers Premium Products Swisspers Organic Cotton Swabs are OCS approved. Swisspers Premium Products Swisspers Organic Cotton Swabs contain SFI certified sleeve and tray. Swisspers Premium Products Swisspers Organic Cotton Swab tips are made from virgin staple fiber.
Swisspers Premium Products Swisspers Organic Cotton Rounds FAQ's
What are the benefits of Swisspers products over other competitive products?
Swisspers is the only full line of 100% cotton-based health and beauty aid products with the broad range to meet every skin care need. Each category of Swisspers quality products is designed for optimal skin cleansing and makeup application and removal - Swisspers Premium offers spa-like quality and Swisspers Organic is softer, pesticide-free and better for the environment.
What makes Swisspers Organic products organic?
Swisspers Organic products are made with certified organic cotton, grown exclusively on organic farms, and USDA approved. Organic cotton is luxurious - softer, whiter and pesticide-free - with super-absorbency to keep moisture away from your skin. Swisspers Organic products are not just better for you; they’re better for the environment.
Healthy Skin Care Regimen
They know that you spend a great deal of time researching, buying and applying makeup. But what really makes a difference in making skin look healthy and attractive is the proper removal of makeup before going to bed each night.
How you take off your makeup is important - not just because it prevents stains on your pillowcase - but also because it affects how you will look over time. That means taking the time and using the right tools as part of proper skin and body care.
Here are just a few ways your skin can benefit from daily makeup removal:
- Your pores will appear smaller. When makeup becomes stuck in your pores, it can make them appear larger. This leads to bacterial build-up, which can irritate your skin and even cause acne.
- Most makeup products are loaded with different types of chemicals. If you keep them on your skin for a longer time or you don’t remove them properly, these chemicals will penetrate your skin and could cause damage for the long term.
- It allows the natural exfoliation process of shedding your skin, which will prevent your skin from looking dull. TIP: Incorporating exfoliating into your skin care regimen will encourage healthier looking skin.
- Makeup removal helps prevent skin inflammation, which can generate free radicals and collagen breakdown - associated with aging.
- It allows your skin to breathe and helps maintain its natural tone.
- When you leave eye makeup on overnight, it can dry out the skin on your eyelids.
- Proper removal of lip makeup will protect your lips and keep them from aging prematurely.
Remember, no matter how high quality or gentle your makeup, you need to remove it every night - and Remove It Right - to preserve and enhance your skin’s natural beauty.