Pure Fun Organic Candy Canes Peppermint
You'll love Pure Fun's hand wrapped Pure Fun Certified Organic Peppermint Candy Canes this Christmas. Wildly delicious, Pure Fun Organic Candy Canes favorites with NO titanium dioxide are perfect for your holiday season. Trim your tree with Pure Fun Organic Candy Canes or satisfy your sweet tooth... you'll have made a wise decision for your candy choice.
Christmas is a time for giving... enjoying... and sharing... Pure Fun is sponsoring a limited edition Certified Organic candy cane 12 count box to celebrate children and their families who are struggling through difficult times and special needs. PURE FUN is excited about working with Children's charities such as Unicorn Pediatric Palliative Care Services, the Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation and other regional children's charities
Pure Fun is delighted that you have chosen to bring Pure Fun into your home to share with family and friends. Use Pure Fun's full size candy canes to trim your tree, decorate a present or simply enjoy the great taste. Pure Fun and LuckyVitamin wish you and your loved ones a verry happy, healthy and Pure Fun holiday.Yes You Cane
Sugar & Health
- Sugarcane juice is great for recharging energy because it contains rich carbohydrate and iron. Green-typed tropical sugarcane is sweetest and juiciest. It is also elephant's favorite
- Being a nutritious product containing natural sugars, minerals and organic acids, sugarcane juice has many medicinal properties
- It strengthens the stomach, kidneys, heart, eyes, and brain
- The juice is beneficial in fevers. In febrile disorders which causes fever, when there is a great protein loss, liberal intake of sugarcane juice supplies the body with necessary protein and other food elements
- Mixed with lime juice, it can hasten recovery from jaundice. It is, however, very essential that the juice, must be clean, preferably prepared at home. Resistance is low in hepatitis and any infected beverage could make matters worse.
- The juice sucked from the sugarcane can prove highly valuable in case of weak teeth due to lack of proper exercise resulting from excessive use of soft foods. It gives a form of exercise to the teeth and makes them strong. It also keeps the teeth clean and increases their life.
Essential blood sugars and the energy required for an active and healthy lifestyle are provided by a moderate intake of foods containing sugar. The brain requires blood sugars for its normal daily function. Sugars are the simplest form of carbohydrate. They are found in foods throughout nature: in fruits, vegetables, nectar, honey and milk. The simple sugars - glucose and fructose - are found in nearly all plants. Sometimes they occur together as sucrose, which is simply a combination of glucose and fructose. We know sucrose as sugar, the major source of which is sugar cane. Carbohydrates are broken down and used by the body as glucose, a major energy source. After digestion, the body does not distinguish between sugar derived from sugar cane and sugars which are found in fruits and vegetables.
From the earliest days, sugar has been a popular food ingredient and part of a healthy diet. These properties have earned sugar its rightful place as the Gold Standard of sweeteners. It is reassuring to know that unlike synthetic sweeteners, real sugar does not need warning labels. It's sweet and it's natural.
We hear so many bad things about sugar – like how it makes you overweight, diabetic, hyperactive, not to mention that it can rot your teeth. But the truth is not all sugar is bad for you. You’ll find natural sugars in most fruit, some vegetables, an:" ":craving with a moderate-sized treat made from wholesome natural evaporated cane sugar. Have a bit of Pure Fun – you deserve it! Raising Cane
Pure Fun Organic Evaporated Cane Juice is a healthy alternative to refined sugar. The term Organic Evaporated Cane Juice (OECJ) denotes that it is a "first crystallization sugar" made directly from fresh organic juice that is extracted within 24 hours of harvesting. Organic cane retains more of the original flavor and nutrients of sun-sweetened sugar cane. Pure Fun Organic Evaporated Cane Juice:
Pure Fun...Better For You Candy
- is certified organic
- is grown without the use of herbicides, pesticides, or chemicals in either the fields or the milling process
- contains no additives, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
- is grown in accordance with sustainable agricultural practices
- is grown under strict organic guidelines that insure a positive impact on our environment and organic integrity from the field to final product
- retains trace elements originally found in the cane juice
- is produced from fresh-cut cane within 24 hours of harvest
- is green-cut, not burned prior to processing; this means that Pure Fun does not burn or spray their fields and the sugar cane is hand-cut. The leaves and tops of the cane plant are left in the field as a nutrient source for the soil and a natural form of weed control. (burning causes pollution and does not provide the natural benefits that green harvesting does)
- contains no animal substances in the clarifying process and is, therefore, suitable for Vegan diets
- is "first crystallization" made directly from the original cane juice, not from remelted raw sugar
- is not bleached or decolorized and maintains natural colour with a fresh, pleasant flavour
Pure Fun products are certified organic candy, kosher, vegan, and fair trade. Pure Fun products contain no dyes, no pesticides, no GMO's, no chemicals...nothing but Pure Fun! Pure Fun is truly a fresh original idea in the candy industry! A confectionery company that is committed to creating only Certified Organic, Kosher, and Vegan candies derived from all natural and organic ingredients. "Better for you candy" ...just the way candy was made before FD&C colors, pesticides, artificial flavors, refined sugar and genetic modification were invented. Pure Fun Candy
Pure Fun is proud to announce their exciting new Organic candy line with the greatest natural flavor you'll find anywhere. Look forward to great tastes like Nature's Go Goji Berry, Ginger Spice, Raging Raspberry, Giddy Green Apple, Pure Pomegranate, Canadian Maple, Root Beer and a whole lot more! Pure Fun candies are manufactured from the finest ingredients--certified Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, and Organic Citric Acid. Natural Colors are derived from great stuff like Red Beet Concentrate, Alfalfa Extract, Red Cabbage, Annatto, and other yummy fruits and vegetables. Pure Fun's ingredients are sourced all over the world and purchased from Fair Trade Suppliers.
Pure Fun is famous for the ingredients they don't use in their candies!
- NO GMO'S, NO FD&C Colors, NO Casein, No Titanium Dioxide
- NO Gluten, NO Dairy, NO artificial flavors, NO dyes,
- NO Preservatives, NO Chemicals, NO Pesticides...
- ...nothing but Pure Fun
Pure Fun knows it, with all the best things in life...'It shouldn’t hurt!' About Pure Fun
Pure Fun's core principle is to provide products that are free of known all:" ":nonymous with the highest organic, Kosher and Vegan standards.
Pure Fun has been certified by Organic and Kosher organizations and recommended by nutritionists, Vegans, Greenpeople, Peta, Feingold, palliative care organizations, and health associations internationally. Pure Fun is also better for the environment; all of Pure Fun's suppliers must conform to Fair Trade practices. In addition, Pure Fun uses only organic sugar cane grown by farmers who "green cut" the cane by hand - field burning and chemical sprays are absolutely forbidden. Pure Fun's earth-friendly farmers even use crushed cane stalks to fire their boilers and generate electricity. Sweet!
Pure Fun intends to consistently manufacture candies that are completely natural and always free of synthetics and pesticides...All "Pure Fun" …without exception! To give you a lipsmackingly wholesome way to indulge your sweet tooth! You'll get all the goodness of all-natural ingredients and none of the bad stuff. Pure Fun candies are Better for you, plain and simple. And you'll love them because they're truly delicious. There's a lot more to Pure Fun than you might have guessed.