Born Free The Safe and Smart Bottle With Level 1 Nipples Twin Pack 0+ Months
The unique BornFree venting system allows air to flow into the bottle and reduces the hard sucking that often leads to painful colic, gas and middle-ear infections.
What is Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
- 100% Bisphenol-A Free Plastic
- BornFree Valve: Smooth Flow, No Leaks!
- Helps Reduce Colic & Ear Infections
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including baby bottles. Recent research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are heated and may act as an endocrine disruptor, mimicking natural human hormones.BornFree The Safe and Smart Bottle
- Soft Nipples Available in 5 Flow Rates - The BornFree nipples are extremely soft and gentle for your baby to suckle. The nipples are available in 5 different flow rates to suite the requirements of your baby from 0-18 months.
- The Revolutionary BornFree Venting System - The innovative air vent keeps a low level of vacuum which is known to help reduce colic symptoms such as gas and spit up. The unique inner valve prevents hard sucking and minimizes the risk of middle-ear infection.
- Bisphenol-A Free Plastic - The BornFree bottle is made of a honey-colored material. This material does not contain Bisphenol-A or Phthalates.
- Safe For Breast Fed Babies - The BornFree feeding system is especially suitable for breast fed babies who are being introduced to bottle feeding. The unique air valve begins the steady flor of liquid when a baby starts to nurse - just like with breast feeding.