The Safe and Smart Bottle Medium Flow 3-6 months Twin Pack by BornFree
BornFree The Safe and Smart Bottle Medium Flow 3-6 months Twin Pack - 9 oz.
The unique BornFree venting system allows air to flow into the bottle and reduces the hard sucking that often leads to painful colic, gas and middle-ear infections.
What is Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
- 100% Bisphenol-A Free Plastic
- BornFree Valve: Smooth Flow, No Leaks!
- Helps Reduce Colic & Ear Infections
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including baby bottles. Recent research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are heated and may act as an endocrine disruptor, mimicking natural human hormones.BornFree The Safe and Smart Bottle
- Soft Nipples Available in 5 Flow Rates - The BornFree nipples are extremely soft and gentle for your baby to suckle, so they don't collapse. The nipples are available in 5 different flow rates to suite the requirements of your baby from 0-18 months.
- The Revolutionary BornFree Venting System - The innovative air vent keeps a low level of vacuum which is known to help reduce colic symptoms such as gas and spit up. The unique inner valve prevents hard sucking and minimizes the risk of middle-ear infection.
- Bisphenol-A Free Plastic - The BornFree bottle is made of a honey-colored material. This material does not contain Bisphenol-A or Phthalates.
- Safe For Breast Fed Babies - The BornFree feeding system is especially suitable for breast fed babies who are being introduced to bottle feeding. The unique air valve begins the steady flor of liquid when a baby starts to nurse - just like with breast feeding.
Please note that this system should only be used with the special BornFree nipples.
Includes two 9 oz. Safe and Smart Bottles and two Level 1 Nipples.
BORNFREE SPECIALIZES IN PRODUCING SMART AND SAFE BABY PRODUCTS. BORNFREE HAS DEVELOPED A RANGE OF PRODUCTS THAT ARE FREE OF THE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS CHEMICALS BISPHENOL-A (BPA), PHTHALATES AND PVC. BPA IS A KNOWN ESTROGEN MIMICKER THAT IS USED IN THE PRODUCTION OF POLYCARBONATE PLASTIC. ACCORDING TO RESEARCHERS, BPA MAY CAUSE DEVELOPMENTAL AND NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS IF IT LEACHES FROM PLASTIC. REPORTS SUGGEST THAT SMALL AMOUNTS OF BPA MAY LEACH INTO FOOD OR BEVERAGES STORED IN POLYCARBONATE CONTAINERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CONTENTS ARE HEATED. IN ADDITION, BORNFREE'S CUPS AND BOTTLES FEATURE THE UNIQUE BORNFREE VENTING SYSTEM, DESIGNED TO REDUCE COLIC AND EAR INFECTIONS. WE WILL SHORTLY BE EXTENDING OUR PRODUCT LINE TO INCLUDE MORE HIGH QUALITY TOXIN-FREE PRODUCTS.
2263 North West Boca Raton Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
When I went back to work one of my biggest concerns was "how will I be able to continue to provide my baby with the best nutrition in the best way possible?" while I could not nurse him anymore during the day, I made sure that in addition to organic food and breast milk, my baby's caregiver uses only BornFree bottles to feed him. These bottles help to prevent ear infection by reducing the vacuum in the bottle, and they are safe since they do not contain harmful plastic ingredients. It has been several months since I went back to work and my baby is healthy and happy. I wholeheartedly recommend any parent and caregiver to use these wonderful bottles and to give babies the best out there.
this item is it good, I like it. when I give baby, he don't like use bottle , My mother must be use spoon give him eat one by one. I have one friend introduce this bottle. I use for him. He accepted and use this bottle. He is 3 year old still use this bottle.