Born Free The Safe and Smart Feeding System 0+ Months Gift Set
The Safe and Smart Feeding System 0 Months Gift Set by BornFree
The BornFree Safe and Smart Feeding System Newborn Gift Set contains three BornFree 5 oz. Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, one BornFree 9 oz. Bottle with Level 1 Nipple, two BornFree Level 2 Silicone Nipples, and one BornFree Training Cup.
What is Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
- 100% Bisphenol-A Free Plastic
- BornFree Valve: Smooth Flow, No Leaks!
- Helps Reduce Colic & Ear Infections
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including baby bottles. Recent research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are heated and may act as an endocrine disruptor, mimicking natural human hormones.BornFree The Safe and Smart Bottle
- Soft Nipples Available in 5 Flow Rates - The BornFree nipples are extremely soft and gentle for your baby to suckle, so they don't collapse. The nipples are available in 5 different flow rates to suite the requirements of your baby from 0-18 months.
- The Revolutionary BornFree Venting System - The innovative air vent keeps a low level of vacuum which is known to help reduce colic symptoms such as gas and spit up. The unique inner valve prevents hard sucking and minimizes the risk of middle-ear infection.
- Bisphenol-A Free Plastic - The BornFree bottle is made of a honey-colored material. This material does not contain Bisphenol-A or Phthalates.
- Safe For Breast Fed Babies - The BornFree feeding system is especially suitable for breast fed babies who are being introduced to bottle feeding. The unique air valve begins the steady flor of liquid when a baby starts to nurse - just like with breast feeding.
Contains three 5 oz. Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, one 9 oz. Bottle with Level 1 Nipple, two Level 2 Silicone Nipples, and one Training Cup.
BornFree specializes in producing smart and safe baby products. BornFree has developed a range of products that are free of the potentially dangerous chemicals bisphenol-a (bpa), phthalates and pvc. Bpa is a known estrogen mimicker that is used in the production of polycarbonate plastic. According to researchers, bpa may cause developmental and neurological problems if it leaches from plastic. Reports suggest that small amounts of bpa may leach into food or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are heated. In addition, BornFree's cups and bottles feature the unique BornFree venting system, designed to reduce colic and ear infections. We will shortly be extending our product line to include more high quality toxin-free products.
2263 North West Boca Raton Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.