Betancourt Nutrition - Phosflex Creatine Pro Grade Fruit Punch - 2.5 lbs. (1125 g)
Betancourt Nutrition Phosflex Pro Grade Creatine is the world's first flexible creatine drink mix. Betancourt Nutrition Phosflex Creatine is the last creatine you will ever need! Connective tissue connects your muscles to your bones and bears most of the load as you lift weights in the gym. Whereas most products focus only on muscle, new PHOSFLEX promotes the recovery of muscle and connective tissue in hard-training athletes, beginner through advanced. If you feel stiff and sore following heavy workouts, then use this formula made by the scientists at Betancourt.
Betancourt Nutrition Phosflex Creatine Features
- 5000 mg Creatine
- Increase Glut-4 Translocation for Carbohydrate Use
- 2000 mg chondroitin Sulfate & Glucosamine HCl
- L-Leucine Nitrate
Only PHOSFLEX contains:
- 3-Energy Creatine Complex: Creatine Monohydrate is the most studied and proven form of creatine. It supports ATP re-synthesis by increasing muscle levels of phosphocreatine. The addition of di-creatine malate and creatine alpha-ketoglutarate to PHOSFLEX takes ATP re-synthesis to another level –three levels, in fact. While creatine increases muscle phosphocreatine levels, malate and alpha-ketoglutarate support the function of the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle, a metabolic pathway involved in the re-synthesis of ATP.
- Glucose Polymers: GPs are possibly the fastest-acting, purest way to deliver glucose to your body. They can be digested and absorbed very quickly, making them ideal for fast recovery of glycogen levels post-workout.
- Waxy Maize: Derived from corn, WM is a slowly digesting, low-GI carb. It raises blood glucose levels gradually, which means that they come down gradually, too. This makes WM ideal for long, heavy workouts and individuals who have experienced sugar "crashes" with other carbs.
- Leucine Nitrate: The branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) leucine turns on "switches" inside your muscle cells that allow rates of muscle protein synthesis to increase after resistance exercise. The nitrate attached to leucine can be converted into nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator and regulator of muscle blood flow.
- Banaba Leaf Powder Extract: Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) contains corosolic acid (CA), a pentacyclic triterpene that may help support healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range! Though its mechanism of action is unclear, studies suggest that it may help increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, thereby supporting recovery.
- (1,3)(1,6) Beta-D-Glucan Powder: BDG is a naturally-occurring insoluble carbohydrate.
- Glycerol Monostearate: Inside the body, GM releases glycerol. Glycerol is hydroscopic, which means that it draws water around itself. When glycerol accumulates inside tissues, it may help support hydration and volume, which provides hydraulic support.
- L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters involved in the regulation of mood.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: PB supplies the essential electrolyte potassium and helps buffer acid produced in muscle during high-intensity exercise.
Betancourt Nutrition proudly introduces the new Phosflex Creatine for athletes at the highest level of competition. Your muscles are not the only thing undergoing immense pressure when you're at the gym; your connective tissues must also bear the load as you tear through every set. most products only focus on boosting performance or increasing muscle mass, but how many tijmes have your ailing joints held you back at the gym? Whether you're a beginner or advanced, new Phosflex is the only creatine formula designed by the physiologists at Betancourt Nutrition to simultaneously provide muscle glycogen replenishment, joint support, and unmatched increases in strength and muscle mass.
Visit any highly-populated cosmopolitan city in the world. Walk down the busiest streets. You name the city, chances are you won't see many bodies flexing large, polished muscles. Exceptionally-built physiques are rare --perhaps 1 in 100,000.
Normal Begets Normal
The rarity of muscular bodies is easy to explain: It's not easy building muscle. To make your muscles bigger you must push them far beyond the normal physiological call of duty. Resistance exercise, the mainstay of bodybuilding training, seems to do the trick. After pushing your muscles "beyond normal" in the gym, however, you need to support them nutritionally to the same degree. It's here that dietary supplements can make your life much easier and more enjoyable.
Why Betancourt Nutrition?
Long overdue is an intelligently rebellious company capable of saving the bodybuilding community from atrophy, not only of muscle but of mind. The goal of Betancourt Nutrition is to provide the hardcore bodybuilding nonconformist with an alternative to the homogenized sameness of the suburban supplement scenery by developing "addictively sweet" and "immediately anabolic" formulas capable of reliably re-charging the senses.
Training, recovering, building, improving –Betancourt Nutrition has broken out of the soulless, tasteless mold of contemporary supplement formulas and made the achievement of these goals intensely real and flavorful. Setting Betancourt Nutrition further apart from the "herd" is the fact that it has its own manufacturing laboratory where its team of expert nutritional architects formulates, tests and certifies every supplement with the attention to detail, passion and dogged perseverance of makers of fine wine.
Betancourt Nutrition was founded by Jorge Betancourt in 2002 in Miami. Jorge is a husband, father and former National Physique Committee (NPC) bodybuilding champion athlete and media spokesperson with over 20 years of experience and a reputation for credibility.
About Jorge Betancourt
In the 1990s a young athletic prodigy from Miami by the name of Jorge "Chic" Betancourt emerged on the competitive bodybuilding scene. His long, full muscles, remarkable symmetry and sharp definition had never before been seen in someone so young.
Upon winning the Teenage USAs in 1989 and the Teenage Nationals in 1990, Jorge quickly became as popular a media figure as top professional bodybuilders vying for the Mr. Olympia title. He received hundreds of letters from fans around the world every week and made repeat appearances on ESPN's bodybuilding programs in addition to starring in the best-selling video Teen Wonderboy. In 1991, Jorge became the first and only teenager to win the Southern States, a prestigious regional bodybuilding competition. At 5'5" and 165 pounds, he handily defeated men as much as fifteen years older and seventy pounds heavier, proving that quality can supersede quantity. There was talk of him becoming one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.
Then, just as suddenly as Jorge had appeared on the scene, he vanished from it. Though most young men in his position would have blindly pursued more titles and trophies, Jorge shrewdly decided to make his mark on the business side of the bodybuilding industry. He built a successful personal training facility in exclusive Coral Gables where he employed a fully certified staff of personal trainers catering to south Florida's elite. In 2001 he decided that that he wanted to make a positive impact on the bodybuilding community by getting into the business of formulating dietary supplements for this unique breed of athlete.
Jorge relates: "I knew that with the knowledge and experience I had accumulated over the years, I could formulate an entirely unique line of supplements that would simplify and excite the serious bodybuilding athlete's life and provide him or her with results that can be seen and felt immediately. I'm known for having values that are consistent with my actions. I had no doubt that with the right people and technologies behind me I could build supplements with a reputation for the same."