Reviva Labs Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream 1.5 oz. (42g) + Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream 1.5 oz. (42g) Combo
Reviva Labs Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream and Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream are both effective treatments for brown spots and other skin discolorations. Reviva Labs has now packaged their Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream and Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream together so you can utilize them both to receive maximum results.
- Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream - 1.5 oz. (42g): Reviva's natural base with its precise blend of lightening ingredients (mulberry, lime, and a small percentage of hydroquinone) is one of the major reasons why Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream is so effective. But another important key to successfully fading of dark spots or skin discolorations is protecting those areas from the sun. Thus, Reviva has added SPF 15 Sunscreen agent.
- Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream - 1.5 oz. (42g): Proven effective formula for over 20 years and by thousands of users internationally! They report a dramatic disappearing-act of dark spots or discoloration...and smoother, more even skin color. 2% hydroquinone in a special moisturizing base. For face & hands.
About Reviva Labs
In 1973 when Reviva Labs was established, the word “Exfoliation” was unknown in America. That was 38 years ago. It’s when Reviva Labs introduced the first non-chemical European Exfoliant to Health Food Stores, known as “Light Skin Peel”. It’s unique formula and blending remains unduplicated today.
Because Reviva has been a “quiet” company, most of you are probably not aware that Reviva was also the first in Health Food Stores with:
- A milder, non-drying program for acne
- Topical trace minerals
- Glycolic Acid (from dermatologist source)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin P for spider veins and rosacea
- A new - ingredient-complex for under eye dark circles and others
Although Health Food Stores are Reviva’s major distribution channel, Reviva’s origins are actually in professional skin care salons. Reviva’s founder, Stephen Strassler, is one of America’s earliest Aestheticians.
It was (and is today) the testing of product safety and performance in various skin care salons that has been a unique and key factor in Reviva’s history of product effectiveness.
Product effectiveness is not only a matter of the right ingredients but the experience in blending the proper percentages. And the knowledge of the interaction of those ingredients.
The wrong percentage of one of the active ingredients could inactivate the performance of the product.
Think about what you’ve learned from your own experiences over the years. Then, please consider what 38 years of skin care experience can mean to you the next time you’re buying skin- care products.