Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream & Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream by Reviva Labs
Reviva Labs Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream 1.5 oz. (42g) + Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream 1.5 oz. (42g) Combo
Reviva Labs Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream and Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream are both effective treatments for brown spots and other skin discolorations. Reviva Labs has now packaged their Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream and Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream together so you can utilize them both to receive maximum results.
- Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream - 1.5 oz. (42g): Reviva's natural base with its precise blend of lightening ingredients (mulberry, lime, and a small percentage of hydroquinone) is one of the major reasons why Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream is so effective. But another important key to successfully fading of dark spots or skin discolorations is protecting those areas from the sun. Thus, Reviva has added SPF 15 Sunscreen agent.
- Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream - 1.5 oz. (42g): Proven effective formula for over 20 years and by thousands of users internationally! They report a dramatic disappearing-act of dark spots or discoloration...and smoother, more even skin color. 2% hydroquinone in a special moisturizing base. For face & hands.
About Reviva Labs
In 1973 when Reviva Labs was established, the word “Exfoliation” was unknown in America. That was 38 years ago. It’s when Reviva Labs introduced the first non-chemical European Exfoliant to Health Food Stores, known as “Light Skin Peel”. It’s unique formula and blending remains unduplicated today.
Because Reviva has been a “quiet” company, most of you are probably not aware that Reviva was also the first in Health Food Stores with:
- A milder, non-drying program for acne
- Topical trace minerals
- Glycolic Acid (from dermatologist source)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin P for spider veins and rosacea
- A new - ingredient-complex for under eye dark circles and others
Although Health Food Stores are Reviva’s major distribution channel, Reviva’s origins are actually in professional skin care salons. Reviva’s founder, Stephen Strassler, is one of America’s earliest Aestheticians.
It was (and is today) the testing of product safety and performance in various skin care salons that has been a unique and key factor in Reviva’s history of product effectiveness.
Product effectiveness is not only a matter of the right ingredients but the experience in blending the proper percentages. And the knowledge of the interaction of those ingredients.
The wrong percentage of one of the active ingredients could inactivate the performance of the product.
Think about what you’ve learned from your own experiences over the years. Then, please consider what 38 years of skin care experience can mean to you the next time you’re buying skin- care products.
Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream - After cleansing, massage a small amount into the spot area each morning.
Helpful Hint: Removing dead skin cells with Reviva Light Skin Peel once a week will help accelerate results.
Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream - Massage small amount into spot area each evening. To balance treatment, avoid heavy sun exposure.
Helpful Hint: During daytime, use Reviva Labs Skin Lightener Day Cream with sunscreen...or Sun Protective Moisturizer on spot areas even when not in the sun for extended periods. (Makeup can be worn over moisturizer.)
These products are not recommended for use on children under 12 years of age. Do not use on eye area or over cuts or irritations. Reviva Labs recommends testing for sensitivity before beginning treatment. Test on small area on underside of arm. Product may change color. This does not affect product performance.
Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream For All Skin Types SPF 15 - 1.5 oz. (42g):
- Active Ingredients: Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Oxybenzone, Hydroquinone 1%.
- Other Ingredients: Demineralized Spring Water, Mulberry Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Wheat Germ Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lime Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acic, Caramel, Simethicone, Glycerin, Dilauryl Thiodipopionate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Essential Oil Fragrance.
Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream For All Skin Types - 1.5 oz. (42g): Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycerin (veg.), Stearic Acid, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Oil Fragrance.
Paraben Free. No Animal Ingredients. No Animal Testing.
About Reviva Labs
Reviva Labs is one of the most unique skin-care brands in the cosmetic industry. Reviva's products are not conventional commercial items. Established in 1973 to serve the newly emerging skin-salon market, the Reviva line is comprised of skin treatments created for skin professionals demand for individualized formulas that meet specific needs.
705 Hopkins Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
i have been using this product for the past 5 years and it works for me. it is gentle, yet very effective! i have introduced friends to it and they love it. i want to purchase it through this web site because their price is better. it is a good product!
Nop. Not worth it all. Totally not a skin lightning product.