Badger Body Oil Antioxidant Damascus Rose with Lavender & Chamomile 4 oz. (118 ml)
Badger Body Oil Antioxidant Damascus Rose with Lavender & Chamomile moisturizes and restores. Honor your beautifully evolving body with this elegant blend of naturally restorative oils. Super-absorbent Jojoba Oil and antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil replenish and soothe dry skin. Experience the delicate fragrance of true organic Damascus Rose, the flower of beauty and wisdom. Damascus Rose Antioxidant Body Oil is an ultra-absorbent blend of restorative oils to nourish, replenish and soften your skin, and is lightly scented with organic extracts of true Damascus Rose, Roman Chamomile and French Lavender. Go beyond lotions and creams. Body oil is the purest skin moisturizer: gentle, soothing, highly absorbent and completely compatible with your body's natural chemistry. Simple, whole, organic plant oils are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients, and are naturally good for your skin - they nourish, replenish, and soften skin, and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks and fine lines. Essential Oil of Rose has been used to traditionally restore delicate skin, and is one of the most precious and expensive ingredients Badger uses.
- Feel beautiful and radiant.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and fine lines.
- Moisturize and restore your naturally healthy body.
Badger is a family run, family friendly business located on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire, USA. Bill, Katie and daughters Mia, Emily and Rebecca started the business back in 1995, in the kitchen of their home.
Bill Whyte was a carpenter by trade and an herbalist by avocation. He could never find a product to heal his rough, dry, cracked hands-the result of daily hard work in the tough New Hampshire winters. Bill whipped up a batch of the original Healing Balm in his kitchen using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch-a traditional New England herbal remedy.
The result was astounding: a simple, all-natural, soothing and healing balm that really worked! And a company was born.
A team of about 40 friendly badgers formulates, manufactures, and ships almost all of the products from the facility, known as The Badger Mines. Badger works hard to create a healthy business with ethical and charitable principles. Call and ask any employee. You'll hear about free organic lunches, green initiatives in every department and charitable giving practices-not to mention lunchtime full-contact badminton games!
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good