Furniture Polish with Natural Olive by Earth Friendly
Earth Friendly - Furniture Polish with Natural Olive - 22 oz. (650 ml)
Earth Friendly Furniture Polish is a specially formulated Furniture Polish with olive oil and orange oil that protects, cleans and cares for your wood while bringing out its natural beauty. Earth Friendly Products' natural based formula contains cleansing conditioners which help loosen and gently remove fingerprints, smudges and dirt. Use this product on furniture, cabinets, paneling and vinyl. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary.
Earth Friendly Furniture Polish Highlights
- 1,4 Dioxane Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Petrochemical Free
- Neutral pH
- use on furniture, cabinets, paneling and vinyl
- Ideal for natural and unfinished wood
- Great to help remove water marks from finished wood and hides minor scratches
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
Earth Friendly's Pledge
Earth Friendly pledges that their products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. Earth Friendly will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.
Earth Friendly's Company
Earth Friendly Products: A short history
Earth Friendly's family began by making cleaners for industrial use before Corvettes had fins. When your grandmother was wearing a poodle skirt and drinking a float at the soda fountain, they were earning their first patents
Decades later, when Jimi Hendrix turned rock upside down and played guitar with his teeth, Earth Friendly started their own quiet rebellion. Earth Friendly decided: only cleaners that were plant-based. Only paper that was recycled. Only products not tested on animals, period.
Does it sound boring to say Earth Friendly is family owned and operated? Because what it means to them is that it's personal. Earth Friendly has been around, well – seems like forever. Earth Friendly knows how to make cleaners that CLEAN, paper goods that work (with 80% post-consumer content, and that's good,) detergents that won’t harm a fiber of your clothing, and a phosphate-free auto dish soap that won't etch anything. Ever.
Earth Friendly is earth friendly products. Green. Clean. And really, really good at both.
Other Things You Should Know About Earth Friendly
Earth Friendly Products is a "champion" in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, their products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, their surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Earth Friendly is very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items. Earth Friendly's products may be purchased at a variety of retail outlets and on their web site.
- FIRST To eliminate 1,4 Dioxane, a carcinogen, from all products.
- FIRST To stop use of salts in all cleaners, an action necessary to protect water supplies.
- FIRST To eliminate Formaldehyde, a pernicious toxin.
- FIRST / ONLY To introduce a patented neutral pH automatic dishwashing product, WAVE Gel.
- TOP SELLING Green Laundry product worldwide, ECOS laundry detergent.
- ONLY Green manufacturer with plants strategically located in 5 regions.
- FIRST To generate more than 50% of their plant electrical needs by using solar panels.
- FIRST In sustainability.
- ONLY Green primary manufacturing company. Earth Friendly're a one-link supply chain. They don't contract their manufacturing to others. They control the entire process. Earth Friendly responds to new research and customer preferences immediately.
Earth Friendly's Mission
Earth Friendly Products will create products for home and personal use that are derived from replenishable resources. They pledge to provide customers with products that will provide efficacy, value, and are environmentally-responsible. They will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products. And Earth Friendly will conduct their business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth, and all its inhabitants.
Shake well before using. Turn spray nozzle to spray setting. Hold container upright and spray surface from about 8 inches away. Wipe immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
Note: If finish is unknown, first try on an unnoticeable area to check results. Do not use on floors, as it could leave them slippery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Water, Olive Oil, Orange Oil and Emulsifier.
About Earth Friendly
There’s clean and then there’s honest clean. In 1993, John E. Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly products with a simple mission: to provide high quality cleaning products that are absolutely safe for your family, your pets and the environment, made with replenishable ingredients and that compete with the majors in performance, price and convenience. In just 10 years, Earth Friendly products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk pro-line of over 25 products, and a natural pet care line of 16 items. Earth Friendly products give you an honest-to-goodness, power-packed clean without toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates or other harmful ingredients.
44 Green Bay Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
It does a pretty good job, if looking for alternatives to the commercial polishes. The smell bothers me a little, but I'm the ultra sensitive type.
I love this product. It smells pleasant and works great.