Biotics Research UltraVir-X - 90 Capsules
Biotics Research UltraVir-X provides key vitamins and specific minerals, combined with a proprietary complement of botanical compounds possessing immuno-modulating properties. Offers unique supplemental support for normal, healthy immune function. When under chronic and acute viral problems, antibiotics are overused and have little or no effect. Most OTC remedies are aimed at lessening the symptoms but do little to address the viral attack. Thanks to Dr. Gary Lasneski, we do have a excellent tool for addressing viral problems. UltraVir-X is a broad-spectrum herbal and nutrient product with anti-viral and immune modulating properties. The ingredients give good insight as to why clinically the results are so very positive.
Ultravir-X contains as follows for Immune Support:
- Vitamin C plays many roles in helping support immune function; White blood cells have very high levels of C to enhance T and B cell function which in turn demonstrates to increase phagocytosis, antibody production, immunoglobulin synthesis, interferon production. Vitamin C of itself has antihistamine-like properties and reduces inflammation.
- Vitamin A supports mucosal membrane barrier function, natural killer cell activation and function, phagocytosis, antibody production, antiviral activity, and counters stress-induced inhibition of thymic function.
- Copper is necessary in ceruloplasmin, an enzyme involved in the acute phase of inflammation.
- Flavonoids include: Rutin (quercetin rutinoside), an effective antioxidant, inhibits mast cell and basophil degranulation which limits the release of lysosomal degraditive agents. It blocks the arachidonic cascade, inhibits lipoxygenase, stabilizes connective tissue, helps maintain capillary integrity, and has significant antiviral activity. Hesperidin normalizes capillary permeability. Like other flavonoids, it is believed to help protect Vitamin C, thus helping the body economize this essential nutrient.
- Botanical Support includes; Chinese herb Astragalus membranaceous (milk vetch root) to tonify spleen and blood to increase energy. Major ingredients include D-asparagine, isoflavone, calycosin, formononetin, cycloastragenol, astragalosides, choline, betaine, kumatakenin, glucuronic acid and beta sitosterol. Chinese herb Forsythia suspensa (forsythia fruit, lian giao) modulates immune system and has antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Major ingredients include forsythol, forsythin, matairesinoside, betulinic acid, phyillygenin and pinoresinol. Chinese herb Stillingia sylvatica has a history of balancing body systems. Wheat grass juice has trace minerals and plant pigments, especially chlorophyll with antioxidant activity to protect lymphocytes. Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) has astringent properties and blood vessel tone improvement. Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleuri root, Chinese thorough wax) supports gastrointestinal and liver function and normalizes inflammatory responses. Maitake mushroom is a source of glucans which demonstrates to activate immune competent cells. For adults use 3-4 capsules, twice per day, children under 12 years of age use 1 capsule, twice per day.
Why you may need UltraVir-X: The immune system represents an elaborate, finely tuned defense to destroy and counter the effects of microorganisms and foreign substances. Under normal, healthy circumstances, these foreign invaders are destroyed without eliciting symptoms, and the immune system takes further action to program itself to immediately recognize said offenders quickly should they ever reappear. An imbalanced immune system, however, can not mount an immediate and overwhelming response to invaders, and this may set the stage for illness and chronic conditions. Therefore, maintaining a healthy immune system is key to avoiding persistent health challenges. Among these foreign invaders, and particularly bothersome this time of year, are viruses. These microscopic viruses and virion particles are particularly effective at utilizing special chemical receptors to invade host cells and take them over for their own nefarious means. The upper respiratory tract, in particular, is susceptible to viral attack. A perfect example of this is the simple common cold, which affects nearly 90% of the population at some point throughout the year. About half of all colds are caused by rhino virus which enters the mucous membranes of the eye, nose, or lung. Transmission of the virus between individuals can be from coughing, sneezing, nose-blowing, and shaking hands or touching other contaminated surfaces.
Why your healthcare practitioner recommends UltraVir-X: UltraVir-X is a comprehensive formula designed with the assistance of Dr. Gary Lasneski. It provides key vitamins and specific minerals, along with a complement of standardized botanical compounds possessing immuno-modulating properties. UltraVir-X offers unique supplemental support for normal, healthy immune function.
All Bitoics Research Items are Gluten Free!
Currently, it is believed that gluten sensitivity (gluten intolerance) effects almost 700 million people
worldwide. Gluten intolerance covers a wide spectrum of conditions, including celiac disease and wheat allergy.
Symptoms include bloating, abdominal discomfort, pain, diarrhea, headaches and migraines, lethargy, attention-
deficit disorder, muscular disturbances, bone and joint pain, and even schizophrenia.
At Biotics Research, they provide superior nutritional supplements to benefit the patient health. ALL
BIOTICS RESEARCH PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN FREE and they always have been! With Biotics Research, there's no
need to search through a catalog for all of the ingredients, or review label after label. You can use any product
from Biotics Research without concern because ALL BIOTICS RESEARCH PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN FREE !
Quality Control - What Sets Biotics Apart
The Biotics Research way!
At Biotics Research Corporation, we manufacture our own branded products on site, in our own state
of the art facilities, allowing for complete control of the entire manufacturing process. In our on-site
laboratories, the highly skilled members of our Quality Control Unit, utilize modern, sophisticated technologies
and validated analytical methods to test incoming raw materials, monitor manufacturing processes, perform in-
process testing, and test all finished products prior to their release for shipment. In fact, many aspects of our
cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices) exceed the new, recently enacted FDA guidelines for dietary
supplements in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products.
The Quality Control Unit (QCU) has the authority to approve and/or reject all specifications and procedures
associated with the production and release of all raw materials, packaging materials and finished products,
including test methods and results, instrument calibrations, and processing records. The QCU conducts all internal
audits, and validates and audits all raw material and packaging suppliers and service vendors as well.
All incoming raw materials are subject to appropriate testing prior to their release for production. Tests
conducted include identity, potency, biological activity, microbiological, including bacteria, yeast and mold
(including aflatoxins) and heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead & mercury). Retained samples are maintained of
all raw materials and finished products for future testing requirements (raw material stability and finished
product expiration date verification).
All bulk finished products (tablets & capsules) are inspected and subjected to metal detection
prior to being sampled by QC. They are then subject to appropriate disintegration and/or dissolution testing, and
potency testing prior to being released to packaging. All liquid and powder products are tested for potency prior
to packaging as well. Finally, microbiological testing is performed on all finished products and document
reconciliation is completed prior to being released for shipment.
All testing is performed by our trained QC personnel using state of the art laboratory instrumentation including
High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), ICP, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry (AA), gel electrophoresis, FT
-IR, Ultra Violet spectrophotometry, Thin Layer chromatography and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-
Unlike many companies that are struggling to meet the new GMP requirements established by the FDA, companies
that are being regulated into implementing quality programs, extensive Quality Control has always been part of the
corporate fabric of Biotics Research Corporation.
From day one, the mantra of Biotics Research Corporation has been “Innovation and Quality.” Our goals remain
unchanged – utilize innovative ideas and carefully researched concepts with advanced techniques to develop products
of superior quality and effectiveness – bringing you “The Best of Science and Nature”.