Fahrenheit Nutrition - Resurrect Sleep Therapy - 40 Servings - 221 Grams
Fahrenheit Nutrition RESURRECT brings HGH production to new accolades. HGH release contributes to muscle development and body fat reduction while providing a heightened sense of well-being and mental alertness. Your drive and motivation intensifies through neurotransmitter dopamine release. RESURRECTcompletes your day with deep REM sleep utilizing GABA and Phenibut.
Fahrenheit Nutrition Resurrect Provides
- Deep REM Sleep
- Body Fat Reduction
- Increased Metabolism
- Heightened Mental Activity
WHY YOU'LL ONLY EVER HAVE TO TRY RESURRECT ONCE…
"Hello Fahrenheit peeps! I want to give a product review of Fahrenheit Nutrition's Extreme Series "Resurrect" because I think it is very pertinent to our topic of adrenal fatigue.
I wanted to try this product after hearing it assists in REM sleep or the type of quality sleep the body needs for recovery. This recovery is necessary while prepping for my upcoming competition season. I found that after taking this product, you only need to try it once to know that it works and works well. I recommend (especially women) to start out with 1/4 of a scoop and go up from there to find your perfect serving. You should generally be able to fall asleep and wake up feeling rested, not groggy."
Resurrect promotes leaner, harder bodies through HGH production and release, increased Metabolism and deep REM sleep. HGH releases contributes to muscle development and body fat reduction while providing a heightened sense of wellbeing and mental alertness. Your drive and motivation intensifies through neurotransmitter release. Resurrect completes your day with deep REM sleep, recovery and heightened mental activity. This recovery and supplementation is essential to the prevention and treatment of adrenal fatigue.
LOOKING AT THE INGREDIENTS OF RESURRECT GIVES US INSIGHT TO THE BENEFITS:
4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid (PheniBut) is a GABA derivative known for its ability to reduce symptoms of anxiousness and sleep difficulties.
- GABA, while not directly affecting your adrenal glands, can be a valuable part of your adrenal fatigue recovery. This amino acid helps to reduce anxiety and what has been called "swirly brain"– that feeling that you can't focus on any one thing because there's so much going on in your head. Great at bedtime too, when you just can't "turn your brain off".
- Quercetin which helps to calm the body's inflammatory response to stress (great for allergies).
- L-Phenylalanine is a simple, yet essential, amino acid that we need for nerve and brain function. Doctors in the US have used L-Phenylalanine as a treatment for depression and mood elevation and found it effective by it's ability to elevate neurotransmitters. It also appears to help with memory, alertness and concentration.
L-Phenylalanine also assists in the production of thyroid and adrenal hormones. These are essential in allowing us to cope with stress. Having no adrenal hormones is like having no booster rockets when you need to get out of trouble or having no ability to bounce back when down. It's the most common cause of that all too well-known syndrome of burnout.
It has been shown that free form amino acids in the small intestine, especially L-Phenylalanine, can trigger the release of a hormone called cholecystokinin (CCK). This hormone causes an increased stomach emptying and an interaction with the feeding centers of the brain, telling them "enough already"! Since the brain and your stomach hold an ongoing conversation about what's happening inside the digestive system, you stop eating!
- Ashwagandha helps maintain proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bone, while supporting the adrenals and reproductive system. It acts to calm the mind and promote restful sleep. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, promoting the body's ability to resist stress. It prevents or minimizes imbalances that may lead to disease, whether from poor diet, lack of sleep, mental or physical strain, or chemical toxins in the environment. It is especially beneficial in stress-related arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, and general debility. It has also shown impressive results when used as a stimulant for the immune system.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that's found in every cell of the body. Its purpose is to help the body turn glucose into energy. Because it's an antioxidant, it attacks free radicals, the waste products the body creates when it converts food to energy. Without antioxidants, free radicals damage the cells, organs and tissues.
- Macuna Pruriens (20% Dopa) It is high in the amino acid L-Dopa which helps support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Mucuna also may increase the production of HGH and testosterone levels which helps the body's ability to build lean muscle and break down fat. It has also been known to have diuretic effects.
- Chamomile is a tea used to treat an upset stomach, sleeping problems, or menstrual pain.
- DMAE bitartrate can increase mental cognition by boosting the levels of the chemical messenger's which improve cognitive function and memory. Additionally, it can improve focus and attention by improving nighttime sleep and as a mild "brain" stimulant. Further, acetylcholine helps conduct nerve impulses in the brain and choline is converted in the brain to another form of choline which protects and rebuilds cell membranes within the brain.
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine supports brain function by improving the synthesis of the catecholamines norepinephrine and dopamine (neurotransmitters).
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical serotonin. There is a massive amount of evidence that suggests that low serotonin levels are a common result of modern living. The lifestyle and dietary practices of many people living in this stress-filled era results in lowered levels of serotonin within the brain. As a result, many people are overweight, crave sugar and other carbohydrates, experience bouts of depression, get frequent headaches, and have vague muscle aches and pain.
- Vinpocetine is a plant extract nutritional supplement that has been extensively studied in Europe. These clinical studies have found it to increase memory enhancement, increased cognitive performance, improved cerebral circulation and higher mental acuity and awareness.
THE FAHRENHEIT NUTRITION DIFFERENCE
Fahrenheit Nutrition started in 2010 with a vision of cleaning up the industry. To be truthful about their product ingredients and always meet label claim by rigorous and consistent testing of all ingredients. An athlete, mom, weekend softball player, and teenager can be proud to take their products and feel confident that what they intend to purchase is really what they receive.
Fahrenheit is gaining a large awareness, one new athlete at a time. Fahrenheit Nutrition started their foundation with Lean EFX, a fast growing, widely used, fat burning supplement to now expanding their products to include protein, amino acids, all-natural products, etc…. Fahrenheit Nutrition prides itself on having the top of the line ingredients producing results, regardless of your goals.