Global Health Trax - ThreeLac Probiotic Natural Lemon Flavor - 60 x 1.5g Packets
Not all probiotics are created equal. The word probiotic means "for life" and ThreeLac is LIFE in a stick pack. What sets ThreeLac apart from other probiotics is the technology used to keep the friendly bacteria alive. ThreeLac gets LIVE bacteria safely past the acids in the stomach and into your intestinal tract where it does its work. You can affect and improve your immune system's defenses. Here's why ThreeLac is your natural choice - above the rest:
- Selection of Strains - The strains of friendly bacteria in ThreeLac were specifically chosen for their unique ability to survive the gastric juices in your stomach and remain alive once they reach your digestive tract.
- Controlled Manufacturing Process - GHT's probiotics are formulated under strict laboratory conditions and manufactured in a sterile and controlled environment assuring the highest purity and quality.
- Eliminating Moisture - The secret to ThreeLac's stable shelf life is GHT's specialized manufacturing process which prevents moisture from reaching the product during production, and the packaging is designed to keep the moisture out.
- Complementary Ingredients - Refined dry yeast powder and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) are both included in ThreeLac to help feed the friendly bacteria in the stick pack as well as help feed them once they reach your intestinal tract.
Three Lac Supports Healthy Intestinal Flora & Digestion!
- Promote a healthy immune system
- Control occasional digestive upsets
- Improve your overall digestive health
- Maintain intestinal flora essential for efficient digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
For over a decade this superior product has provided selected beneficial microflora to the intestinal tract for the purpose of replenishing needed friendly flora to promote intestinal health. Packaged in individual sachets with a pleasant lemon taste, Threelac fits conveniently into your active lifestyle. ThreeLac is a powerful probiotic formulation of three potent microflora in a lemon-powder base. Each packet contains over 1.5 billion live bacteria.
The Original Probiotic Solution
Probiotics are a valuable part of a healthy diet, and may play an important role in sustaining overall intestinal health. The prevalence of intestinal imbalances makes a focus on probiotics essential. Prevention of overgrowth before it occurs is clearly the better alternative. Probiotics may be a safe, cost-effective, "natural" approach that may help act as a barrier against microbial infection.
Benefits of Ideal Intestinal Micro-Flora
Friendly flora perform a number of constructive functions in the intestinal tract. One main function is to help reduce occasional yeast and fungal overgrowths. The flora do this by crowding out these organisms in the intestinal tract and by stimulating the production of immune-protective cells.
ThreeLac Active Ingredients
How do ThreeLac organisms differ from other probiotic organisms?
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control occasional digestion and stomach problems, and help normalize cholesterol levels. It also may enhance the immune response.
- Bacillus subtilis: A probiotic organism that may combat harmful microorganisms in the intestines.
- Enterococcus faecalis: The Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group, and exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.
All intestinal friendly flora have in common that they support the health of the intestinal tract. ThreeLac organisms are no exception. Each type has it's own job to do. ThreeLac organisms are somewhat more assertive toward certain strains of fungi and yeast than L. acidophilus, for example, but work compatibly along with other necessary probiotics.