Mass-Tadon by InterActive Nutrition
InterActive Nutrition - Mass-Tadon Vanilla - 6 lbs. (2.72kg)
Ultimately designed for extreme muscle wrenching growth, MASS-TADON contains 50 grams of premium quality, Cold Temperature Cross Flow Micro Filtered Multi-Blend protein. Included in this blend is slow release Casein Protein, making it ideal for muscle growth and tissue rectification.
- 50 grams of multi-blend protein.
- Only 7 grams of sugar
- Contains 77 g of MCF complex, releasing full spectrum carbohydrates
Features of MASS-TADON:
Formulated with MASSTRIX, an Appetite Enhancing Matrix of scientifically validated ingredients to increase appetite and reduce the feeling of fullness, promote absorption, and increase energy for digestion. Scientifically researched ingredients help athletes gain more weight and lean muscle.
- MASSTRIX - Appetite Enhancing Matrix helps the anabolic processes and are known for their nutritive effects. This Blend further strengthens and nourishes endocrine glands, balance hormonal secretions and through this twin action, escalates long-term immune functions.
- MASS-TADON also contains ingredients that; improve blood flow, eliminate toxins, enhance the immune system, support cardiovascular health, regulate metabolism, increase energy, in addition to enhancing your appetite resulting in weight gain.
- MASS-TADON is the best tasting weight gainer with an outstanding biological value and protein efficiency ratio along with a balanced and completely intact profile of whey protein micro fractions for utmost growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I eat 5-6 meals a day?
If you want to perform at the top, get strong, get lean, and look and feel great, then eating five to six small meals is a nutrition strategy that you must not overlook. This strategy has been used by athletes for many years and it's really caught on among active lifestyles over the past decade -- especially so among people who simply want to improve their health!
- Countless research studies validate the benefits of this strategy. In fact, a recent study at The New England Journal of Medicine proved that:
- Eating 5-6 small meals a day boosts your body's basal metabolic rate (BMR). A higher basal metabolic rate means that your body's resting metabolism allows you to burn more fat, even while you are not exercising. By boosting your metabolism (BMR), you can be burning fat while driving your car and even while sleeping!
- Eating 5-6 small meals a day improves protein utilization and muscle growth.
- Eating 5-6 small meals a day reduces insulin levels. Insulin plays a very important role in fat metabolism by increasing the uptake of fat from the bloodstream and into body cells. When insulin levels are low, your body is less likely to convert calories into body fat.
How am I supposed to eat 5-6 meals a day, isn't that a lot?
Not necessarily, because you are basically dividing your traditional three large meals by half; thus, the 5-6 meals contain the same total amount of food.
Plus, when they refer to meals, think of them as mini-meals, because that's what they are essentially. For example, a meal can be an apple and a protein shake made up of one serving of their Whey protein. Another example of a meal could be a small bowl of oatmeal mixed with their SoyProtein powder, and yet another example of a meal is a 2 egg omelette with fruit.
There are also active nutrition supplements that can be considered a meal replacement because they include all the essentials of a full balanced meal: protein, carbohydrates, good fat, vitamins, and minerals. Such supplements include their Mammoth 2500!
Why should I be interested in InterActive Nutrition products?
Active Nutrition Supplements take the guess work out of basic proper nutrition
- Help you fuel your body on a consistent basis, day in and day out, with high quality nutrients that are rich in protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats and vitamins.
- Help make up for any deficiencies in your diet
- Are especially beneficial for those who are not used to, or have difficulty, eating frequently throughout the day.
- Active Nutrition Supplements are Fast food for fitness and healthy living
- Simply a convenient way to get the best nutrients that nature has to offer. For example you can turn a bowl of oatmeal in to a high protein meal, simply by mixing a scoop of quality protein into it, such as ISOWhey.
- No time for cooking or preparing meals. You can get all the benefits of a full meal, by mixing a powdered meal replacement in a shaker, such as Mammoth 2500.
Active Nutrition Supplements give you an edge on performance
Naturally boost performance for just about any activity that requires, strength, speed endurance, to name a few, without any harmful side-effects
- Active Nutrition Supplements are NOT MIRACLES!!
- Do not expect any supplement to compensate for:
- Lack of proper nutrition planning, which is a combination of wholesome and nutritious foods at the right times
- Lack of proper exercise and rest
- Lack of a goal specific supplement strategy
Do I have to use InterActive Nutrition products?
The answer is frankly no. Supplements are not essential, but they can certainly help make up any deficiencies you may have in your nutrition program, enhance your results and accelerate progress, with convenience. If you are able to eat 5-6 wholesome, organic and nutritionally balanced meals every day and at the right times, then you don't need supplements.
What's the history of InterActive Nutrition products?
Known traditionally as sports supplements, these products had their origins in gyms back in the early 50s to help bodybuilders get more protein to build muscle. They have certainly evolved since then and have been embraced by the public as beneficial to living an active and healthy life.
Active Nutrition supplements are a common item on the shelves of today's health food retailers, pharmacies and even Here & Lucky Vitamin.com!
Who uses InterActive Nutrition products?
Just about everybody can benefit from the use of supplements. No longer are they used exclusively by athletes and bodybuilders. Due to their many benefits, Active Nutrition supplements are used by:
- Business men and women who seek to stay in top physical shape, in order to succeed in the business world
- Seniors who want to stay healthy throughout their golden years
- All athletes, ranging from endurance and strength to improve performance
- Weekend warriors to play harder
- Bodybuilders to sculpt their physiques
- Fitness Models to tone their bodies to perfection
- Active people who are on the go but who want to ensure optimal nutrition
- Hospitals use active nutrition supplements such as Whey Protein in their IV solutions and in their treatment of HIV burnt victims.
There are many different types of Active Nutrition Supplements, but they can be categorized under three levels: Foundation, Level I and Level II.
|These supplements help you meet your daily requirement of nutrients necessary for healthy living and for achieving your health goals. They help you build the foundation for your nutrition program that may be lacking from real foods. These supplements include meal replacements shakes and bars, which help to ensure that you are fueling your body with quality carbohydrates, protein, healthy fat, minerals and vitamins.
InterACTVE Nutrition supplements that are considered Foundation supplements include:
- Mammoth 2500
- Lean Gainer
- Any of their Protein supplements when combined with other real foods or on their own to help meet and or exceed daily protein requirements and goal specific nutrition programs.
Level I Active Nutrition Supplements
Once you have a solid nutrition foundation, Level I supplements can help you build upon it to reach a higher level of performance.
- Level I supplements help supply the body with a particular nutrient that is in low supply or not in optimal levels to gain any performance benefits.
- These supplements include for example, creatine, glutamine, and essential fatty acids.
InterACTVE Nutrition supplements that are considered Level I Active Nutrition Supplements:
- Micronized L-Glutamine
Level II Active Nutrition Supplements
These supplements are designed to reach maximum levels of performance and gains. They should be considered once you have established a foundation and are looking for an added edge beyond those that Level I can provide on their own.
What's the biggest dieting mistake that most people looking to lose weight make?
Quite simply the absolute biggest mistake that anyone looking at losing "fat" weight (not healthy muscle weight) could make is NOT EATING ENOUGH! The misconception is that eating food is going to make them fat or prevent them from losing weight (the exception is of course junk food), when in fact the real enemy is not food but lack of it!
When you're body is hungry, it's telling you that it needs food for energy. If you deprive it of healthy food, then it will hold on to any fat in the body as a defense mechanism from starvation. By eating good foods and in small portions through out the day, and not going hungry, you actually speed up your body's ability to burn fat.
The lesson to be learnt is that if you are hungry, eat, but eat good wholesome and nutritious foods along with the appropriate active nutrition supplements to achieve a balanced nutrition program!
How can I reduce my craving for sweet foods?
The reason why your body is craving sweets is because it needs energy and it knows that sweets can satisfy energy levels quickly. The key to reducing cravings for sweets is to keep steady blood sugar levels stable. You can do this by eating small meals throughout the day.
By eating small portions of food every 2½ - 3 hours you will keep from getting hungry and prevent the urge to reach out for something sweet! If you find yourself hungry, reach for an apple, yogurt, or a glass of milk mixed with some flavored protein such as one of their delicious ISOWhey,or Absolute Soy proteins.
How can I control late night food cravings?
If you find yourself binging and craving food late at night, it's a clear sign that you're likely not eating enough during the day. By not eating throughout the day, a drop in blood sugar levels occurs which leads to hunger at night.
They suggest that you eat during the day and in the evening do your best to eat a meal that is rich in fiber. A great idea is to include fibrous vegetables with your supper, or a large green salad. The fiber in such foods will help you from feeling hungry later at night and helps to keep blood sugar levels stable.
About InterACTIVE Nutrition
InterActive Nutrition is an Ottawa based internationally distinguished sports nutrition and wellness brand sold in Canada and over 25 countries across the globe. It is an international leader in sports and nutritional supplements backed by over 14 years of research, development and sales of sports nutrition products.
InterActive Nutrition is committed to bringing consumers the most innovative nutritional products available, at affordable prices. All Interactive Nutrition products are used by bodybuilders and fitness athletes across the globe.
InterActive Nutrition's Products
InterActive Nutrition products are manufactured under strict quality control measures, with the world's finest raw materials and cutting edge ingredients, Interactive Nutrition products are designed to improve athletic performance and fulfill all your health requirements.
Totaling to over 200 variants in different flavours and sizes to meet the consumer requirements, InterActive Nutrition product categories include Protein Powders, Performance Enhancers, Amino Acids, Protein Bars, Weight Gain, and Weight Loss to help you achieve your goals such as Muscle Growth, Recovery, Endurance, Strength & Energy, Boost Immune System, Gain Weight, or Burn Fat.
Top quality and branded ingredients are used in all their formulas. To name a few of those ingredients:
- MICROPURE brand Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- BioPerine Thermonutrient Enhancement
- Hydrozyme Proteolytic Enzyme Complex
- PeptoPro a unique predigestible protein
- Carbogen a patented enzyme system
Tested by independent lab analysis and manufactured under strictest quality control measures, InterActive Nutrition products have won numerous awards again and again proving to be Canada's # 1 Health and Sports Nutrition supplements in the industry.