Natren Megadophilus Dairy
protects your stomach and small intestine by producing natural antibacterial substances that help destroy invading hostile bacteria. Megadophilus provides 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of beneficial bacteria per serving. Dairy Megadophilus is cultured with Lactobacillus acidophilus, DDS-1 super strain; the dairy free formula is cultured with Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS super strain. Megadophilus is Step 1 in the Natren Healthy Trinity® System, complementing Step 2 Bifido Factor® and Step 3 Digesta-Lac® for your total gastrointestinal health.
Megadophilus super strains reside along the small intestine walls, where most of the digestive process takes place. They help acidify the intestinal tract to promote a healthy digestive environment. Megadophilus works to support your small intestine:
- Optimizes digestion.
- Aids oral health.
- Promotes healthy immunity.
- Aids lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
- Helps alleviate occasional gas, bloating and upper GI problems.
- Produces hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), found necessary to inhibit vaginaland intestinal yeasts.
- Helps stimulate regularity.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Potency guaranteed through printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.