Spring Water Enriched with Fulvic Acid by Blk Beverages
Blk Beverages Spring Water Enriched with Fulvic Acid - 16.9 oz. (500 ml)
Blk Beverages Black Spring Water Enriched with Fulvic Acid is nature's secret weapon. Blk Beverages Black Spring Water's proprietary blend of Fulvic Minerals (a derivative of plant matter) are mined from a 70 million year old source deep within the earth. Naturally black in color, Blk Beverages Spring Water's formula binds to the molecules of Blk Beverages pure Canadian Spring Water turning it naturally black, with no artificial dyes, coloring, or additives. Fulvic Minerals are critical in growth of plant life, helping the transportation and absorption of nutrients. Fulvic Mineral’s small molecular structure allows for the fast absorption of over 77 different trace minerals and elements, powerful electrolytes, antioxidants, and free radical scavengers.
Blk. Spring Water Features:
- All Natural Canadian Spring Water
- Derived from an exceptionally pure artesian spring fed by aquifers surrounded by millions of acres of protected natural forests, deep within the Sandiland Forest Reserve in the natural wilderness of the Canadian Shield.
- This unspoiled area offers a natural filtration-the sand in the ground creates a natural filter leaving spring water with a perfectly balanced mineral composition and amazing taste.
- blk.'s organic proprietary formula of Humic and Fulvic acid is naturally black. When combined with their pure Canadian Spring Water, the blend binds to the water molecules giving blk. its signature black color.
- Over 77 trace minerals and elelments, which makes it one of Nature's most powerful organic electrolytes.
- Fulvic Acid is an organic natural electrolyte that serves to balance cell life and restore your electrical potential. Its low molecular weight allows it to be absorbed quickly hydrating you faster than regular water.
- Natural Antioxidant and Free Radical Scavenger.
- Low Acidity
- With a pH of 9+ blk. helps to balance your natural pH levels making your body less acidic.
- No Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Sugars
- No Calories
- 100% rPET Recyclable
- Certified Kosher
About Blk Beverages
Blk Beverages' Spring Water Enriched with Fulvic Acid is an innovation of Nature and Science. Discover the secret behind blk.'s unique look and learn why you don’t have to be afraid of the dark.
Open and enjoy anytime!
Ingredients may separate when frozen.
|blk. Beberages Black Spring Water Enriched with Fulvic Acid - 16.9 oz. (500ml)|
|Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.|
|Servings Per Container: approx. 2|
||Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Ozonated spring water with the blk. proprietary blend of fulvic acid trace mineral complex.|
About Blk Beverages
Our proprietary blend of Fulvic Acid (a derivative of plant matter) is mined from a 70 million year old source deep within the earth. Naturally black in color, the formula binds to the molecules of our pure Canadian Spring Water turning it naturally black, with no artificial dyes, coloring, or additives. Fulvic Acid is critical in growth of plant life, helping the transportation and absorption of nutrients. Fulvic Acid's small molecular structure allows for the fast absorption of over 77 different trace minerals and elements, powerful electrolytes, antioxidants, and free radical scavengers.
214 W. 39th St
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Tastes just like water if it is very cold. Does leave a metallic after taste. Wish it listed the minerals in a list of ingredients. Not worth the money.
Blk water is amazing. ! Has a distinct "subtle" taste. I love the taste and the fact that it has added minerals. Be prepared to get a lot of questions if you walk around with the bottle (:). It's dark color is definitely a head turner ! Lucky Vitamin service is consistently A+. Fast and efficient. Thanks