EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Healthy Feet & Nerves - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Healthy Feet and Nerves supports healthy nerve function in the feet and throughout the body. This combination of bioactive B6 and B12, methylfolate, alpha lipoic aicd, BosPure boswellia, and highly absorbable chromium chelate provides nutrient support for activity and comfort.
- Supports healthy nerve function in the feet, hands, and throughout the body
- Aids proper blood circulation
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
Healthy Feet & Nerves - How It Works
Growing research and evidence points to the use of supplemental vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to support healthy nerve function, blood sugar metabolism, and inflammatory response. The ingredients in Healthy Feet and Nerves have been carefully selected for anyone who has concerns with healthy glucose metabolism and nerve function throughout the body, but especially in the feet.
- B-vitamins - Thiamin (vitamin B1) and Riboflavin (vitamin B2) are also critical nutrients for anyone with nerve health concerns. The active form of vitamin B6, known as pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), and folic acid (methylfolate) do not require conversion by the liver, and can go to work right away. B-vitamins are known for their support of healthy blood sugar levels already within normal limits, carbohydrate metabolism (assisting our body in turning food into energy) and healthy nerve system structure and response.
- Niacin - Niacin supports healthy triglyceride and LDL cholesterol balance, which is a key factor for anyone with concerns about blood sugar levels and blood vessel health.
- Pantothenic Acid - Pantothenic Acid is a B-vitamin and sometimes referred to as "vitamin B5." Deficiencies of pantothenic acid can cause numbness and tingling in the feet. In the body, pantothenic acid is primary active as Coenzyme A and as acyl carrier protein, and is involved in many important functions throughout the body, including healthy tissue formation. However, the levels of Coenzyme A can be affected in the body by a number of hormones, including insulin.
- Alpha-lipoic acid - Alpha-lipoic acid has been shown to boost levels of glutathione, one of the body's natural free-radical fighters, which keeps nerve tissue healthy and functioning properly. Clinical studies have shown that use of supplemental alpha-lipoic acid can support healthy blood sugar levels and nerve health.
- Essential trace minerals, chromium and zinc - Chromium in the form of chromium nicotinate has been shown to be effective at promoting a healthy insulin response. Zinc is especially important for healthy tissue formation and maintenance. The chromium nicotinate and zinc provided in Healthy Feet and Nerves is a chelated mineral using The Real Amino Acid Chelate System (TRAACS), so they can be readily and completely absorbed and used by the body.
- BosPure boswellia - Inflammation is one of the biggest challenges for individuals with concerns regarding nerve health and their feet. Boswellic acids – found in boswellia, have been shown to support a healthy inflammation response. However, not all boswellia extracts are the same. Healthy Feet and Nerves provides BosPure boswellia, which is screened in a manner that reduces beta-boswellic acid content to less than 5%, and assures that at least 15% or more of the extract includes acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) – that greatly increases its benefit. 18-20 BosPure has up to a 2-fold greater impact on natural inflammatory factors compared to standard boswellia extracts.
EuroPharma Healthy Feet & Nerves Frequently Asked Questions
Why have chromium in the formula?
Chromium is frequently seen in supplement formulations that focus on blood sugar health concerns, because studies show that it is effective at promoting a healthy insulin response.
What are chelates?
A "chelate" is a bond between a mineral (often called "inorganic") and a molecule structure, called a "ligand" that helps the body absorb the mineral during digestion. The amino acid glycine makes an excellent molecule to help shepherd minerals through the intestinal wall, because it is so small that it can be transported directly into the cells of the body, so it can get to work right away. The chromium and zinc in this formula are chelated trace minerals that use The Real Amino Acid Chelate System, known as TRAACS.
Why is 'high-AKBA' important when you're talking about boswellia?
Because not all boswellia extracts are the same. Healthy Feet and Nerves provides BosPure boswellia. BosPure provides at least 10% or more of the compound acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA), which is known for its ability to support the body's own healthy inflammation response. However, not every compound in boswellia is associated with beneficial effects, so BosPure is also screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid content to less than 5%. By doing this, BosPure has up to twice the power of standard boswellia extracts.
Healthy Feet & Nerves
The boswellia tree is native to India. It grows in very harsh, dry environments. When the bark of the tree is scraped, it secretes a resin called "tears." These tears are better known as frankincense. Boswellic acid extracted from the tears of the boswellia tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!