Green Shield Organic USDA Certified Bathroom Cleaner - Orange Blossom - 32 oz.
Green Shield Organic USDA Certified Bathroom Cleaner Orange Blossom will remove soap scum and body oils and much more. Spray on all hard surface areas in your bathroom and let our special formula go to work. Removes soap scum, mold, mildew, body oils, urine and other yucky things that have accumulated. Made with their patented Antimicrobial cleansing agents, this powerful cleaner will kill odor causing bacteria and prevent the growth of odor causing bacteria. Safe for use around people, pets and our precious planet.
- Removes Grease & Grime
- Kill Odor Causing Bacteria
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Not tested on Animals
- Independently Tested - Works Great!
- Safe for People, Pets & our Planet!
USDA Certified OrganicUSDA Seal
Did you say Organic? Yes, they did! Their competitors like to use the word Natural, but Natural has mostly morphed into a marketing term. The word Natural is NOT governed by any official regulatory board or government agency, but Organic claims are regulated! The term Organic is governed by the USDA and specific ingredients and strict standards must be met before a company is approved as Certified Organic. Greenology has achieved those standards and they are proud to deliver their quality products to you! Reduce hazardous health effects to building occupants and staff, such as:
- Skin, eye, and respiratory irritation or burns
- Allergies, multiple-chemical sensitivity, headaches, and nausea
- Gastrointestinal ailments, poisoning, cancer, reproductive hazards
- Damage to liver, kidneys, and other internal organs
- Reduce costs of building management, tenants, and/or the janitorial company as related to sick leave, health care,
productivity loss, and litigation.
- Increase occupant and worker satisfaction, including improved morale, productivity and efficiency, quality of life, and sense of well-being.
- This can result from decreased health effects and decreased annoyances such as malodor.
- Improve school productivity in students, teachers & administrators.
Many studies illustrate how poor indoor air quality (IAQ) in schools adversely affects many of the nation's 55 million students with health problems such as asthma and flu. Petroleum based cleaning chemicals contribute to poor IAQ. The EPA's website states:
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a critical component of providing a healthy and comfortable learning environment. IAQ affects the health, productivity, performance, and comfort of students, teachers, and staff. Good IAQ helps schools meet their core mission -- educating children.
Improving IAQ in schools can help:
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve student and staff concentration
- Improve student productivity and performance
- Decrease IAQ-related health risks from exposure to indoor pollutants
- Reduce environmental triggers of asthma
- Reduce respiratory illness
- Increase safety by reducing the likelihood and frequency of fires, explosions, spills, and splashes.
- Reduce environmental impacts, including regional and global environmental issues such as air pollution, water pollution, raw materials resource use, bioaccumulation of chemicals in plants and animals, ozone depletion, and global climate change.
- Green cleaning also reduces the amount and toxicity of products and chemicals requiring disposal.
Their Mission is to provide your Family, Friends & Pets, Coworkers & Customers and Future Generations with a sanitary living environment and clean indoor air quality, by providing you with products that are made with the utmost concern and consideration for People, Pets and our precious Planet! They have chosen to create and deliver a terrific collection of products that are Organically produced, because Organic production demands the highest standards....and they require their chemistry team meet those standards. Their Goal is to continually strive to deliver high performance, Human-Safe products that get the job done, while Eliminating or minimizing negative environmental effects. They ensure that while they create commerce, it is not done so at the expense of our precious ecology. Their promise toward maintaining a sustainable environment means that they will, whenever possible, eliminate any risk of ecological erosion. This includes using organically grown ingredients, ensuring biodegradability, using recycled packaging and creating smaller packaging footprints, as often as possible.
Families deserve it. Our world demands it. Greenology is the Science of Environmentally Safe Cleaning. Their chemistry can trace it's origins to the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska. Sea Otters, Harbor Seals, Birds & other Wild Life were cleaned with their safe, oil removing chemistries. Motivated by those brief moments of ecological success, today, they are an even more determined company, focused on raising the bar of standards in their industry.
They offer an ORGANIC story, not just a natural story
Save our PlanetNatural has become an overused marketing term and lost some of its resonance with consumers. It's important, but not as impactful as ORGANIC. There is no mistaking what ORGANIC means. "Natural" is not equated with any government standards like ORGANIC is on food, crops & food processing products with the USDA. They make "Kill Claims" (i.e. Odor Causing Bacteria and Mold). There is no ORGANIC cleaner that they are aware of in the marketplace that is making kill claims. Many of the "safe" cleaners work "decently," but they do NOT kill or remove microorganisms.