Enzymatic Therapy - Whole Body Cleansing Multivitamin - 60 Capsules
Enzymatic Therapy Whole Body Cleansing Multivitamin features versatile and powerful antioxidants, as well as select vitamin, minerals and amino acids to help support whole-body nourishment and toxin elimination on a daily basis.
Toxin Exposure Doesn't Stop In-Between Cleanses
It takes daily intervention to keep your body clean, nourished and running at peak performance. Whole Body Cleansing Multivitamin strengthens your body's own detoxification system to help restore and revive your health in-between cleansing with Whole Body Cleanse internal cleansing system.
Its unique purifying blend:
- Binds and eliminates toxins
- Replenishes essential nutrients
- Maximizes your defenses with super antioxidant protection
Nourish your health. Keep the clean.
Improve liver function at the cellular level.
Daily care of your liver is crucial to effective detoxification. During this two-phase process, liver cells alter toxins (Phase 1), and then bind and eliminate them from the body (Phase 2). Whole Body Cleansing Multivitamin provides three key classes of ingredients to nurture your health and maximize your liver's full detoxification potential:
- Comprehensive Nutritional Foundation nurtures your system with essential vitamins and minerals at effective levels.
- Natural Antioxidants, like grape seed extract and CoQ10, defend against free-radical damage.
- Binding Agents, like calcium D-glucarate, absorb and transform toxins for elimination
With daily support from Whole Body Cleansing Multivitamin, you can extend the benefits of your seasonal cleanse and make every day in-between just as productive and pure in health. Keep a good cleanse going.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.