PetLabs360 Arthogen Plus For Dogs Beef & Cheese Flavor 180 Chewable Tablets
PetLabs360 Arthogen Plus For Dogs Beef & Cheese has a powerful blend of Glusosamine HCl and Chondroitin Sulfate. Both have shown the ability to relieve pain, restore partial movement to affected joints, and provide structure by holding water and nutrients while giving cartilage elasticity. Arthogen Plus has the addition of two very powerful ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and HA (Hyaluronic Acid). MSM strengthens collagen in the joints and may also help with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. HA lubricates and absorbs shock while stimulating the growth of cartilage. HA also asists in stopping pain and inflammation while hydrating the synovial cell membrane. Astrogen Plus is great for senior dogs and large breeds, delivered in a convenient Beef & Cheese flavored chewable tablet that dogs will absolutely love!
Pet Labs 360 has perfected the formulation of each Arthogen product catering to every pet owner's needs. They only use 100% human grade ingredients in their Arthogen formula. Each product has been carefully analyzed and tested in order to provide pet owners with a healthy supplement. Petlab 360's Arthogen products are effective prevention or cure to your pet's arthritis. Arthogen is highly digestible and easy to absorb for a more effective supplementation.
With the introduction of Arthogen, pet owners now have the ability to provide their pets with the same great results of comparable formulas, at one half to one third the price. Petlabs360 rigorously tested and analyzed Arthogen with one goal in mind; to provide pet owners with a healthy supplement that has the power to treat the suffering that many dogs endure due to Canine Arthritis. Give your dog the treat they love and keep them feeling great!
Arthogen Can Help:
- Reluctance to walk, climb stairs, jump, or play
- Difficulty rising from a resting position
- Trouble running and climbing stairs
- Audible 'clicking' when walking
- Change in behavior that seems to indicate pain
- Swelling and inflammation of the joints
- Limited movements and lack of desire to exercise (Lagging behind on walks)
- A personality change resisting touch
Arthogen meets FDA standards and pet owners everywhere are raving about our formula's effectiveness. Don’t let your dog suffer another day, ask your veterinarian about Arthogen today! There are several types of arthritis that can afflict dogs of all breeds and sizes. The most common forms of canine arthritis are:
- Osteoarthritis is a chronic, slowly progressing condition that is caused by the breakdown and destruction of your pet's cartilage. As that occurs, the bony structures begin to rub against one another causing pain and discomfort.
- Degenerative Joint Disease involves some kind of a breakdown or destruction in portions of the joint, usually cartilage. Just as in the case of osteoarthritis, this condition does not necessarily mean that your pet is experiencing any inflammation.
- Hip Dysplasia is characterized by a malformed 'ball and joint' socket in your animal. As you might expect, this ill-fitting combination causes a series of complications. Here, chronic inflammation is common; calcium build-ups occur; there is muscle pain; and the tissue in the surrounding areas begin to break down.
- Elbow Dysplasia is a like condition that is typically hereditary and most generally found in larger breeds of dogs. Bones become malformed and usually results in 'bone chips' that are very painful. Typically, your pet will exhibit some lameness when suffering from this condition.
- Knee (dysplasia) is also characterized by malformed bones and bone 'chips.' It is painful and often obviates itself since the pet is lame and/or limping as the condition progresses.
- Knee (stifle) joint typically involves torn ligaments which cause instability in the joint. Dislocation of the (knee) joint is also a problem. Inflammation is common since this is a joint that is subjected to a lot of stress and strain. In most cases it is a result of poor breeding.
- Osteochondrosis is a condition where you are contending with a medical condition that results from poor breeding. Improper or inadequate diet can also cause this condition (both factors may be at play). It is characterized by cartilage deterioration and tissue is generally both inflamed and painful.
- Hypertrophic arthritis involves excessive bone growth and/or 'spurs' on the joints themselves. In such situations, the pet is typically experiencing a lot of pain.
- Shoulder (degeneration) is usually a multi-factorial situation making a clear-cut cause difficult to isolate. An unstable joint, osteochondrosis or even trauma may be the cause.
- (Or, a combination of factors).
- Wrist arthritis (carpi) might be compared to 'carpal tunnel syndrome' seen in humans. Usually, this area of the pet's body is affected more frequently with pets who are very active.
- Kneecap (dislocation) is usually caused by poorly formed leg bones which secondarily, allows the kneecap to move or 'pop' out of its normal position. Usually, this is either an inherited condition or results from poor breeding.
The ultimate outcome of these factors is a joint that simply isn't working properly and where the sensory nerve endings in the supporting joint structures are irritated. These irritated nerve endings in the stressed joint tissues send pain and discomfort signals to the brain. The result is a dog that limps, rests often and is reluctant to move in a normal fashion. And since there is no nerve cells in articular cartilage, when pain is present it is coming from the joint capsule, ligaments and supporting tissues.
These changes in a joint can occur rapidly, such as after a fracture and unsatisfactory healing, or progress with subtle but long term damage as with moderate forms of hip dysplasia. Gradual degeneration of the spine such as in the image above is very common and takes years to develop. Since there are no blood vessels or sensory nerves in joint cartilage, damage to cartilage can be quite advanced before the surrounding supportive tissues become inflamed and sore.
There are over 60 million dogs in the United States and Canada alone. Studies have proven that at least 10 to 15% of dogs suffer from arthritis and other joint stiffness. Arthritis in dogs is one of the most common health problems seen by veterinarians, unfortunately dog owners and veterinarians rarely notice the early warning signs of arthritis in dogs because these animals have the character to ignore soreness and discomfort until the arthritic changes in the joints have progressed significantly.
Could your dog be suffering from Arthritis and you don’t know it? YES.
Arthritis is a degenerative condition of the joints, which impairs joint mobility and often results in chronic pain. In the normal joint, the surfaces of the bone that meet together are lined with a thin layer of cartilage, which acts as a shock absorber. The whole joint is enclosed in a membrane that secretes synovial fluid to help lubricate these surfaces. Gradually, wear and tear may erode the cartilage, so that the underlying bone becomes exposed, resulting in pain and reduced joint movement. Arthritis may occur later in life following injury to a joint in the past. Arthritic changes can be exacerbated by the excess forces on the joint, which result if the dog is overweight. The ‘major’ joints are most commonly affected: the hips, stifles (‘knees’), elbows and back.
PetLabs360, a private company formed in July of 2002, located in Oceanside, N.Y., develops and markets nutraceuticals specifically targeted at promoting a healthy lifestyle in today’s companion animals. The North American Veterinary Nutraceutical Council, Inc., (NAVNC) defines a true veterinary nutraceutical as 'a substance, which is produced in a purified or extracted form and administered orally to patients to provide agents required for normal body structure and function and administered with the intent of improving the health and well being of animals.' All PetLabs360 products meet or exceed the standards set by NAVNC as well as other newly formed regulatory councils.
Their mission at PetLabs360 is to offer the most effective, highest quality health and nutritional supplements for pets. That is why all of their supplements are made with 100% human grade ingredients of the highest quality! At PetLabs360, their greatest asset is the talented staff, who work tirelessly to consistently improve upon our products as well as ensuring the best customer service. PetLabs360's staff is comprised of individuals with substantial industry knowledge and expertise.