Enzymatic Therapy - ActiFruit Cranberry Supplement - 20 Soft Chews
Enzymatic Therapy ActiFruit Cranberry Supplement provides up to 7 times the protection with less calories. One chew has up to seven times more antioxidants and only 6% of the sugar found in one glass of the leading brand of cranberry juice cocktail.
Experience the Cranberry Advantage
- 1 tasty whole fruit chew for all-day protection
- Ultra-Concentrated Whole Cranberry Nutrients: 34 pounds of fresh cranberries yields one pound of cranberry whole fruit concentrate (other products use only the juice)
- Patented Extended Release System: Delivers nurturing bioactives throughout the day
- Clinically Studied: Cranberry has been shown to promote bladder and urinary tract health
They provide natural, time-tested support. Cranberries have been used for generations to maintain urinary tract health. The antioxidant rich components in cranberries are widely known for their health-promoting protection.
Why use ActiFruit?
- It's convenient and delicious. You only need 1 tasty whole fruit chew for all-day protection. It supplies ultra-concentrated whole cranberry nutrients: 34 pounds of fresh cranberries yields one pound of Cran-Max (other products use only the juice).
- It provides the very best cranberry can offer. Patented BioShield extended release system: delivers nurturing bioactives throughout the day. Clinically studied: the first branded whole-cranberry supplement shown to promote bladder and urinary tract health.
- It provides up to 7 times the protection with less calories. One chew has up to 7 times more antioxidants and only 6% of the sugar found in 1 glass of the leading brand of cranberry juice cocktail. Based on an independent laboratory test comparing levels of anthocyanins (a known antioxidant) in Cran-Max and a leading brand of cranberry juice cocktail.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.