No Dirty Ear Wash For Dogs by Love2Pet
Love2Pet No Dirty Ears Wash For Dogs 8 oz. (230 ml)
Love2Pet No Dirty Ear Wash For Dogs is a unique formula that uses organic oils as moisturizers to help clean and maintain healthy ears. Does your dog or cat shake his head a lot? Does he rub his ears on the carpet? Do you smell his ears when he walks by you? Love 2 Pet No Dirty Ears can help! This all natural ear wash is safe and gentle enough to use twice a day to help heal infections or weekly to help maintain healthy ears. No Dirty Ears Wash leaves ears fresh with a pleasant minty scent. Their formula is safe for both the environment and your pet. Love To Pet No Dirty Ears Ear Wash is formulated by a leading holistic veterinarian and made right here in the USA, and contains no alcohol, sulfates, chemicals, artificial preservatives, artificial colors or artificial fragrances.
- Organic Peppermint Oil: May help reduce pain and has natural antiseptic properties.
- Organic Spearmint Oil: Natural Antiseptic and insecticide; may aid in fighting bacteria and mites.
- Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Oil: Antiseptic, anti-viral, astringent, anti-bacterial disinfectant.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil: Natural antiseptic may assis against many bacteria and fungi. May aid in treating parasites and fungal infections.
- Organic Rosemary Oil: Natural disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties.
- Saponified Organic Coconut Oil: Antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial may be soothing.
- Olive Oil: Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory properties; may be effective against yeast infections and dermatitis.
- Jojoba Oil: Antibacterial, antifungal properties; promotes healthy skin and ears.
Shake well before using. Apply a small amount (3-5 drops) to each ear, then gently massage. You can also apply a few drops to a cotton ball or gauze pad and gently wipe the inner side of the ear flaps. Do not use cotton-tipped applicators to clean your pet's ear canals, as permanent damage to the ears may result. Use several times each week to keep your pet's ears clean. Appropriate for all dogs and cats over 8 weeks of age.
Avoid eye contact. Flush with water if ear wash gets in pet's eyes. In case of eye contact or accidental ingestion, contact your veterinarian.
Spring water, organic peppermint oil, organic spearmint oil, organic lemon eucalyptus oil, organic tea tree oil, organic rosemary oil, saponified organic coconut oil, olive and jojoba oils.
Love2Pet makes unique, "2 in 1" grooming brushes for dogs, cats and larger animals - including horses and farm animals. Our quality brushes provide the safest, most efficient way to keep your pet's coat groomed and beautiful.
2832 Walnut Ave Suite B
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.