Maxi Health Research Maxi-Omega-3 Certified Kosher Fish Oil Prostate Formula
Maxi-Omega-3 Prostate Formula Certified Kosher Fish Oil by Maxi-Health Research Kosher Vitamins
Maxi Health Research Maxi-Omega-3 Certified Kosher Fish Oil Prostate Formula is infused with Beta-Sitosterol, Pomegranate, Zinc, Lycopene & D3. Maxi Health Research Maxi-Omega-3 Certified Kosher Fish Oil Prostate Formula offers nutritional support for the prostate and overall health. Maxi-Health Research is proud to announce the launching of it’s newly developed line of Omega-3 fish oil combinations. Producing eight different professional formulas to provide you with the highest quality dietary supplements you need, to live healthier and happier lives. Fish Oil Well known for anti inflammatory effects the EPA and DHA content of fish oil also reduces the prostate cancer risks by suppressing arachidonic acid formation and inhibiting the enzyme delta 5 desaturase both implicated in PC. Vitamin D3
- This nutrient's abilities to prevent many chronic diseases and inhibit tumor growth (Colston Etal 1997) is so beneficial that even the President is being lobbied to insure that every American be given a vitamin D supplement every day free! Zinc
- Is the essential mineral for preventing prostate problems and enhancing the reproductive organs. Beta-Sitosterol
- As a very potent suppressor of inflammatory prostaglandin Beta Sitosterol keeps the prostate gland in good health (World Journal of Urology 2002). Lycopene
- Unless you're a ketchup eater fanatic you need this tomato source carotenoid. Lycopene is an immune enhancer and potent antioxidant. It offers protection from malignancies of the prostate (Kucek Et Al 2001) by maintaining healthy DNA gene function in prostate cells (Journal Med. Food 2002) Pomegranate
- This fruit has as many benefits as the number of its seeds. The juice extract has powerful antioxidant properties. Its potential for treatment for inflammation and cancer is well documented (J. Etiano – Pharmacol 2007, Clinical Nutrition 2004, J. Agric. Food Chem. 2006)
Try Maxi Omega-3 Prostate Formula, the ultimate men's formula designed to support good prostate health.About Maxi Health Research
Maxi Health Research Inc. has been recognized as one of the largest, most professional suppliers of Kosher, vegatarian, vitamins, minerals and herbs. Since 1974, Maxi Health Research Inc. has developed over 150 nutritional supplements in tablet, capsule, powder, chewable and liquid forms to meet the health needs of the entire family. Maxi Health Research's products are manufactured with a unique base of enzymes called Enzymax. Enzymax, a digestive enzyme complex of bromelain, papain, amylase, protease and lipase, makes our products more bioavailable. This unique blend of ingredients is important for proper digestion, giving you the maximum benefits of our supplements. For high quality, easy to digest, kosher, vegetarian, most advanced nutritional supplements, try Maxi Health Research and Feel the Difference!
Take one (1) to two (2) Maxicaps daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tested for potency and purity and found to be free of detectible levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCB's
About Maxi-Health Research Kosher Vitamins
Maxi Health Research® Inc. has been recognized as one of the largest, most professional suppliers of high quality, kosher and vegetarian vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutritional supplements. For over 30 years, Maxi Health Research® Inc. has developed over 150 nutritional supplements in tablet, capsule, powder, chewable and liquid forms to meet the health needs of the entire family.
1309 Avenue U
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.