Natural Factors - Stress-Relax Pharma GABA Fast Acting - 60 Chewable Tablets
Natural Factors Stress-Relax Pharma GABA is a superior source of GABA - a naturally produced form of the important brain compound Gamma Amino Butyric Acid.(GABA). Clinical studies have shown PharmaGABA helps to increase the production of alpha brain waves to create a profound sense of physical relaxation while maintaining mental focus in a tasty fruit flavored chewable tablet.
- Promotes Relaxation & Mental Focus
- Fast Acting
- Recommended by Dr. Michael Murray
Dr. Michael Murray, Director of Product Development & Education, Natural Factors
Dr. Michael Murray, their Director of Product Development and Education, is widely regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on natural medicine. He is a graduate, faculty member and serves on the Board of Trustees of Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington.
Dr. Murray has written dozens of books and is co-author of A Textbook of Natural Medicine, an authoritative work on naturopathic medicine for physicians, as well as the consumer version - The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine. His latest book, The Immune Factor, is all about how you can live disease-free with a strengthened immune system.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".