Rainbow Light Milk Thistle Plus 120 Tablets
Rainbow Light Milk Thistle Plus provides advanced antioxidant protection and comprehensive liver support with naturally extracted ingredients. Milk Thistle Plus has comprehensive liver support from artichoke leaf, bupleurum, and schisandra, on top of 1,500 mg of standardized milk thistle for liver health. Milk Thistle Plus also features silymarin from milk thistle with mixed carotenoids to guard the liver from free radical oxidation. In addition, Rainbow Light uses no harsh solvents to extract milk thistle, leading to superior purity. Milk Thistle Plus contains no sugar, lactose, soy, wheat, gluten or yeasts. This supplement is also screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
This product is guaranteed 100% natural, free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. This product contains no sugar, lactose/dairy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
Rainbow Light's mission is to make a difference in the health of people, pets and planet. For nearly 30 years, our bio-balanced products have been delivering short and long-term health performance results customized for discerning consumers.
Biobalanced formulas are:
- Therapeutic, proven potencies with metabolic co-nutrients, based on the latest science as well as traditional use
- Digestion-enhanced with enzymes, botanicals and probiotics
- In a base of targeted superfood concentrates such as Spirulina, a vegetarian nutritional powerhouse
Carefully formulated for specific health requirements:
- Meet nutritional requirements and needs, including pregnancy, menopause, anti-aging, stress and energy, active teens, men's performance, etc.
- Products screened for sensitivities and preferences, clearly marked Certified Organic, Allergen SafeGuard, VeganGuard and SafeGuard
Eco-Guard Sustainable Packaging from Rainbow Light:
- 100% recycled PCR
- 100% recyclable
- FDA approved
- Reduces carbon footprint by 92%
Rainbow Light is committed to reducing their carbon footprint and keeping plastic bottles from ending up in our oceans, natural habitats and landfills. Their new Eco•Guard bottles help achieve these goals by reusing post-consumer plastic and encouraging customers to recycle bottles. These efforts will keep over 8 million plastic bottles out of landfills each year.