Why will you love Squigle® Enamel SaverMouth Friendly Toothpaste?
Because it fights or prevents
- Canker Sores
- Bad Breath (simple halitosis)
- Gum Disease (periodontal disease)
- Bleeding Gums, Gingivitis
- Mouth Ulcers from cancer treatments
- Perioral Dermatitis
- Plaque, Tartar, Cavities
- Surface Stain
Nearly all other toothpastes contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and other irritating ingredients--even the "natural" ones and the children's toothpastes. Finally, you have an alternative--Squigle® Toothpaste was designed to be your Mouth Friendly Toothpaste. It's free of harsh abrasives, stinging flavors, irritating tartar control agents and bleaches, and of course it's free of SLS and other irritating detergents.
Squigle® Enamel Saver Toothpaste
...is a high performance toothpaste.
...will improve the quality of your life.
Double blind clinical studies show that Squigle® helps prevent gum disease and improve the condition of those who have it. Other research has shown that a xylitol-fluoride toothpaste, such as Squigle® prevents tooth decay better than regular toothpaste.
Protect Your Mouth:
Avoid Harsh Toothpaste Ingredients
Harsh toothpaste ingredients may hurt your teeth and gums.
When you buy toothpaste, make sure it has:
- no harsh ABRASIVES
-because tooth enamel never regrows
- no irritating BLEACHES
-no calcium peroxide
-no carbamide peroxide
-no hydrogen peroxide
- no irritating DETERGENTS*
-no cocamidopropyl betaine (CPB)
-no sodium lauroyl glutamate (SLG)
-no sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (Gardol)
-no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
-no sodium methylcocoyl taurate (Tauranol)
- no irritating FLAVORS -no cinnamon
-no high intensity flavors
- no irritating TARTAR CONTROL AGENTS -no metaphosphates -no polyphosphates -no pyrophosphates *Detergent irritancy may be due to:
-detergent is highly irritating (example: SLS)
-detergent is irritating, (example: CPB, SLG, Gardol, Tauranol)
-detergent contains irritating impurities (example: CPB, SLG, Gardol, Tauranol)
-detergent enhances penetration of other irritants into the oral mucosa (Example: Gardol)
Squigle® Enamel Saver Toothpaste meets these standards.
What about your toothpaste?
Why Squigle®; is the Best Toothpaste for Canker Sore Sufferers
- It's free of SLS and other irritating ingredients. For a more complete list of irritating ingredients to avoid, see Protect your Mouth: Avoid Harsh Toothpaste Ingredients.
- It contains 36% by weight of natural Xylitol--far more than any other toothpaste--to profoundly inhibit the growth of plaque. Plaque is an irritant that triggers canker sores.
- It can be used by people with canker sores and mouth ulcers because it doesn't cause further pain.
- It prevents tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath better than your regular toothpaste.
- It tastes great--you'll love using it. Other SLS-free toothpastes taste weird or don't foam at all.
- Canker sore sufferers benefit more from Squigle® than from any other canker sore toothpaste.
"Copyright 2007 Squigle®, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be duplicated or reproduced without the express written consent of SQUIGLE®, Inc. SQUIGLE®, Enamel Saver, and Mouth Friendly are trademarks of SQUIGLE®, inc. All other trademarks are acknowledged as being the property of their prospective owners."