Daytime Restore Caffeine Free by Xigo Health
Xigo Health Daytime Restore Caffeine Free 60 Vegicaps
Xigo Health Daytime Restore is a decaffeinated dietary supplement that helps you meet your day the Xigo way by promoting sustained energy and focus. At XIGO, they know the whole family relies on mom to stay energized, focused and balanced. When moms run down before the day ends, no one benefits. That's why it's important for moms (and dads too!) to make their bodies more resilient and able to respond to life's daily demands. XIGO's Daytime Restore gives you the nutritional advantage you need to restore energy reserves, think clearly and adapt to stressful conditions throughout the day. Xigo Daytime Restore does not contain preservatives, gluten, yeast, soy, shellfish or dairy.
Daytime Restore includes four essential ingredients that moms and dads need for sustained daytime alertness: green tea, Siberian ginseng (Eleuthero), Ginkgo Biloba and a proprietary blend of curcumin and vitamin D3. Because these ingredients work synergistically, Daytime Restore is not a matter of each ingredient causing a single benefit. Rather, Daytime Restore ingredients have multiple functions and interrelated benefits. Combined, these ingredients work to gently prime your body's energy reserves; sharpen your mental focus and clarity, manage your body's stress response; prime natural alertness. Your energy reserves are constantly challenged by daily stressors such as inadequate sleep, long stressful days, poor diet and rapidly shifting demands. To function at your best, you need a lasting energy reserve. Building this reserve naturally require potent antioxidants to repair the damage caused by free radicals, adaptogens that enhance your body's adaptive response, energy primers that keep your metabolic function high.
- Green tea contains health-promoting compounds called flavonoids. Flavonoids (a subgroup of the potent antioxidants known as polyphenols), counter the effects of free radicals that result from normal body functions like exercise. One flavonoid in particular, the catechin epigallocatechin (EGCG), is found in no other plant than tea and is one of the most potent antioxidants yet discovered. In addition to its antioxidant benefits, green tea has been shown to raise energy levels. With lower levels of caffeine than black tea or coffee, green tea provides a mild, effective energy boost.
- Siberian ginseng root contains herbal adaptogens that support your body's natural adaptive functions. When your body has adequate adaptive support, you experience greater endurance and less fatigue.
- Curcumin has strong antioxidant properties. An extract of turmeric (the "Spice of Life"), this valuable antioxidant works in combination with the antioxidants in green tea to produce a potent free-radical fighting machine.
Sharpening mental focus and clarity
Whether at home or at the office, the ability to focus and think clearly is vital to everyone's day. Daytime Restore contains green tea and ginkgo biloba, which both contain health-promoting compounds that support improved cognitive performance and mental acuity.
- Green tea contains flavonoids that have been shown to modify signaling between cells, including brain cells. Improved signaling results in increased attention and focus.
- Ginkgo Biloba also contains flavonoids as well as other cognitive-enhancing nutrients. Since 1960, Ginkgo Biloba has been shown to have positive effects on memory, attention and decision making in over 100 clinical studies.
Managing the stress response
Stress is your body's reaction to a stressor that causes an internal state of alarm. As part of this alarmed state, cortisol levels and blood glucose levels may rise and you may feel fatigued, irritable, moody or worried. Stress is healthy and normal; however, prolonged periods of stress can tax you. To support your body's ability to adapt easily to stressors and return quickly to a non-stressed state, Daytime Restore contains Siberian ginseng, ginkgo biloba and turmeric.
- Siberian ginseng helps strengthen the body's adaptive response and facilitates the body's return to homeostasis. Once a stressor is no longer present, the ability to regain equilibrium is vital to long-term health.
- The strong antioxidant activity in ginkgo biloba increases blood flow and supports the circulatory system, which in turn helps reduce blood cortisol levels post-stressor. When cortisol levels remain high, they prevent the body from returning to a state of equilibrium and continue to place unnecessary stress on body functions.
- Vitamin D3 is known as the sunshine vitamin and plays a prominent role in both regulating mood and tempering immune system responsiveness. Vitamin D3 is sometimes described as the "sentinel of the immune system," helping to control your body's immune response and manage inflammation.
The role of inflammation in managing stress
Part of adapting easily to life stressors is managing inflammation. Inflammation is the body's way to bring blood, enzymes, and other resources to a particular area in response to a need. Some inflammation is normal. However, when inflammation exceeds normal ranges, it can contribute to a number of physiological concerts. The curucmin in Daytime Restore helps you maintain a healthy inflammation response.
- 100 mg Ginkgo Biloba for flavonoids that support memory, attention and decision making
- 100 mg Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) for adaptogens that minimize fatigue and support lasting endurance
- 50 mg Curcumin for an antioxidant defense against excessive inflammation and stress
- 150 mg Green Tea for a natural, effective energy boost
- 320 IU Vitamin D3 for mood regulation and immune system responsiveness
Daytime Restore works in concert with Nighttime Repose to help break the stimulant/sedative cycle. Daytime Restore allows for a natural, alert responsiveness that won't leave you feeling over-stimulated. This natural approach to daytime alertness prepares your body to enjoy the full, calming benefits of Xigo's Nighttime Repose. Daytime Restore's ingredients work together to restore energy reserves, maintain clarity and help manage inflammation and stress.
Energy Management Formulas
Your hectic, busy life requires a great deal of energy, often more than it seems you have to spare. The answer for many is to seek help: "stimulants" (coffee, energy drinks & supplements) during the day and then "sedatives" (sleep aids, wine, cocktails) at night. Unfortunately, this "help" may not be help at all. Caffeine, a common component of energy products, can make you jittery and prone to "crash" in the hours or days to follow, and sleep aids are often not an option for anyone who needs to awake quickly and feel alert, and many times leave people groggy.
At Xigo, they call this the stimulant-sedative cycle, and they know there's a much better way to help your body and mind to maintain strong energy levels during the day and sleep restfully at night. They created Xigo Daytime Restore to help reduce the causes of energy drain in the body, helping to maintain the body's own energy levels while providing increased mental alertness and focus. And at the end of the day, Xigo Nighttime Repose gently nudges you to sleep and helps you relax, maintaining a restful sleep without knocking you out. The result: improved levels of natural energy during the day and invigorating sleep during the night.
As a result, Xigo energy management formulas focus on two key aspects of your day:
- Daytime energy & focus
- Nighttime easy and restful sleep
How do you pronounce Xigo?
Xigo is pronounced "chee-go."
What is the stimulant/sedative cycle and how can I break it?
Many energy products pump up the body with high doses of caffeine and artificial stimulants. This artificially induced stimulation can leave you feeling jittery, unable to calm down and relax. To induce sleep after taking such a strong stimulant, many users resort to taking an equally strong sleep aid. For parents who need to be able to respond to middle-of-the-night emergencies, a drug-induced sleep is not an option. All-natural XIGO Daytime Restore and Nighttime Repose work in concert to maintain an alert responsiveness during the day and a calming, tranquil rest in the evening. This natural, gentle approach allows users to break the stimulant/sedative cycle.
What role does inflammation play in managing stress?
Inflammation is the body's way to bring blood, enzymes and other resources to a particular area in response to a need. Some inflammation is normal. However, when inflammation exceeds normal ranges, it can contribute to a number of physiological concerns. To help maintain a healthy inflammation response, XIGO's Daytime Restore contains curcumin. Curcumin is a compound that has been shown to support a healthy inflammation response, promote healthy cell development, and inhibit excessive inflammation.
What are adaptogens and why are they important?
When the body encounters a stressor, cortisol levels rise and the body goes on high alert, ready to respond. After the stress response, the body needs to calm back down. Adaptogens help the body regain equilibrium so that it doesn't remain in a stressed state for longer than necessary. XIGO's Nighttime Repose contains an adaptogen called ashwaganda. Ashwaganda has a calming, tranquil adaptogenic action that helps relieve anxiety and keep the body's inflammation levels within the normal range.
How can I become more resilient over time?
Boosting energy levels is easy. Boosting energy levels in a lasting, healthy way is quite a bit harder. In the world of fast fixes, remedies often focus on pumping up energy levels with caffeine, stimulating the nor-adrenergic system, and doing little to calm the body. Such stimulation stresses the body over time. When the body is stressed, it takes even more energy to return to homeostasis, draining reserves even more. XIGO Daytime Restore takes a different approach. Daytime Restore avoids instant energy fixes that lead to higher levels of stress, less stability and, therefore, less usable energy over time. Instead the formulation prioritizes long-term health and contains ingredients that not only support immediate nutritional needs, but also help develop cumulative resilience.
How does Daytime Restore help me long-term?
The human body forms a complex and adaptive system. Some forms of energy increase the body's resilience in that they provide nutrients that can help prevent future energy expenditures. For example, antioxidants stop free radicals from continuing to oxidize cells, which helps stem the destruction free radicals can cause. The faster free radical damage is stopped, the less energy is required for repairing the damage. The Daytime Restore approach recognizes that energy conserved in one arena is energy gained in another. In response, Daytime Restore contains a synergistic blend of nutrients that help to prevent future problems.
Why does my immune system need extra nutritional support?
The body’s natural defenses are compromised in times of stress.
What is an innate immune defense?
The innate immune functions have the job of identifying and destroying invaders. This part of the immune system detects when there is a challenge and activates different types of immune cells to eliminate the problem.
What is an adaptive immune defense?
The adaptive immune functions help the immune system remember and recall immune challenges it has previously encountered and respond more quickly to repeat attacks.
Why are Xigo immune products in the form of chewable tablets?
Chewable tablets dissolve in the mouth, directing nutrients directly to the tissues lining the throat and mouth. This is the body’s first line of defense. From there, immune cells disperse Xigo’s nutritional support throughout the entire body for a complete immune response.
How is Xigo Maximum Immune Defense different from the Daily Immune Defense?
Most people don’t think about their immune system until they feel run down. Xigo Maximum Immune Defense was designed as an extra-strength formula for a quick immune response and can be used by adults or children.
When and how often should you use Xigo Maximum Immune Defense?
Take two chewable tablets as soon as you feel the need for extra immune support, then repeat three or four times a day until the eight, single-dose packets in the box are gone.
How is the Xigo Daily Immune Defense different from the Maximum Immune Defense?
The Daily Immune Defense provides ongoing immune support and includes zinc for oxidative stress support and beta-carotene for improved absorption of important vitamins.
Is there any research behind the Xigo Immune Defense products?
There are multiple studies on the individual ingredients used in the product (beta-glucans, L-glutamine and lactoferrin). The formula used in Xigo has been positively reviewed by a top immunologist from the University of Texas and the Maximum Immune Defense formula is currently undergoing a 140-person, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study in Boston to establish the product’s effectiveness in the relief of symptoms from the common cold. Xigo is a company that is committed to the investment in ongoing research of ingredients used in its formulas.
What's in a name?
The people at Xigo Health believe that ultimately, a name is memorable because of what it represents. There is nothing extraordinary about names such as: Apple, Porsche, Bono or Oprah...until we consider what those names are associated with.
The goal is for Xigo Health to become such a recognizable name; that they become known for formulas containing quality ingredients, backed by science, at specific dosages to address specific issues. Until that time, they've tried to have some fun as well:
- "Chi" (the Greek letter X) is the "life force" in all living things in Chinese culture.
- "Go" is exactly that, moving from one place to another, to a better place.
So they put them together to bring you "The Life Force that keeps you GO-ing"!
XIGO's Founding Family
The Beeck family is always on the go. As a successful entrepreneur, Rudy has traveled the world collaborating with companies and countries to develop new technologies and products. His wife Josie has had a full career in broadcast journalism as a producer and anchor for Univision in New York City. She is currently working on a documentary about the Caribbean. Rudy and Josie's three children also lead action-packed lives. Their oldest daughter Manuela is a junior at Georgetown University's business school and actively contributes new ideas to the XIGO project. The twins, Camila and Rodolfo, are seniors in high school. Camila is passionate about 'helping people' and was recently elected president of her school's volunteer services organization. Rodolfo is an avid fisherman, plays on his high school basketball team, writes for his school's newspaper and is a member of his school’s Diversity Council. All three children conduct demonstrations of Xigo products.
XIGO gets its start
Any successful entrepreneur is always on-the-go and that describes Xigo’s founder Rudy Beeck and his family completely. The story of Xigo started when Rudy was traveling extensively from his home in Miami to Spain, working with his scientist partner on the development of groundbreaking treatments for asthma, emphysema and arthritis. Upon arriving in Spain, Rudy would often feel the pressures of a cold developing from the long flight, change in temperatures and stress of travel.
Birthplace of Xigo
The scientist taught Rudy that the best way to remain healthy under stress was to support the immune system. Rudy started taking a mixture of beta glucans, lactoferrin and L-glutamine that his scientist partner prepared for him and his own family. Rudy remained healthy on that trip and many trips other trips that followed. Returning home healthy to his family, his wife Josie and oldest daughter Manuela started taking the powerful immunity powder but his twins, Camila and Rodolfo, weren’t so keen on the taste. In fact, Rodolfo told his dad he would rather get sick than take that "yucky powder." That’s when Rudy got the idea to formulate the powder into a chewable product that was effective, convenient for adults and that children would most likely try and enjoy. Named after the ancient Asian concept for life force, and the formula that keeps his whole family going, Xigo was born. Since then, Xigo has continued to provide innovative, natural solutions that help the entire family live full, healthy lives.
At XIGO Health, they believe that:
- Understanding and responding to customers’ health needs is the top priority and guides everything that they do.
- Nutritional supplements are very powerful tools to help address key health issues.
- The best way to use nutritional supplements is to select a few ingredients that contain the right amount of active constituents that act on the body in a synergistic way to provide the desired health benefit.
- Nutritional supplements in their formulas should be selected on the basis of science and research that clearly shows their efficacy and safety.
- Their ingredient selection, products, packaging, marketing pieces and design should be respectful of the environment.
- They are proud and deeply passionate about these beliefs and they guide their work every day.
Xigo, pronounced "Chee-go," is named after the Chinese word Chi, which signifies the “life force” that resides in all living things. The Beeck family likes to think of it as the life force that keeps you going. At Xigo, they are passionate about providing solutions to common health problems by combining natural ingredients in unique ways so they work together on the body. Their formulas are designed to help the body do what it already knows how to do, only better, through the combination of novel ingredients, in effective dosages.