Muscletech Products - NeuroCore Super-Concentrated Pre-Workout Stimulant Blue Raspberry 45 Servings - 0.4 lbs. (189 g)
Muscletech Products Neuro Core Grape is a super-concentrated pre-workout stimulant that has been formulated with key ingredients such as beta-alanine, L-citrulline, creatine hydrochloride and Geranium robertianum to deliver a superior training experience unlike anything available on the market today. With 330mg of pure caffeine anhydrous, and a patent-pending, naturally sourced 531mg dose of geranium extract, which includes a greater active dose than leading competitors, NeuroCore quickly delivers a surge of energy to give you powerful and enhanced workout performance. Within moments of your first dose, NeuroCore stimulates the acute mental focus necessary for an unstoppable training experience. Muscle Tech Neuro Core contains 3200mg of beta-alanine - the exact dose scientifically shown to help enhance the muscle- and strength-building process. A highly potent and unique creatine known as creatine HCl has been infused into the formula. Creatine is clinically validated to amplify gains in size and strength.
NeuroCore is formulated with 3000mg of L-citrulline, which has actually been shown in research on nitric oxide metabolism to reach superior peak plasma arginine levels compared to a larger dose of L-arginine. Many pre-workout concentrates do not disclose the ingredient amounts in their formulas, so MuscleTech tested their formulas and discovered that they're underdosed when it comes to the latest scientific research - and there's third-party lab tests to back it up.
Unlike the competitors who do not disclose the ingredient amounts in their formulas, NeuroCore is different. The doses of its clinically validated and scientifically tested ingredients are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are getting.
- A recent study on nitric oxide metabolism shows that L-citrulline is scientifically superior to arginine for increasing plasma levels of arginine. Other companies may settle for using arginine instead because pure L-citrulline costs significantly more. A research study showed you need 12 grams of arginine AKG (AAKG) to provide performance-enhancing effects. A placebo-controlled, crossover-design study on subjects with resistance-training experience showed that arginine AKG (AAKG) provided no positive performance effects and may actually be counterproductive in developing muscular endurance. In this study, when subjects took 3.7 grams of arginine AKG at 4 hours and at 30 minutes before exercise they experienced no performance enhancement effects and actually performed worse on specific muscular endurance measurements compared to when they used a placebo. Muscle Tech lab tests revealed extremely underdosed amounts of AAKG in competitors' formulas.
- Research has shown that a 3200mg dose of beta-alanine can help enhance the muscle- and strength-building process. Fact is, MuscleTech tests show other companies use less than the scientifically studied 3200mg dose.
- NeuroCore contains creatine hydrochloride (HCl), a unique form of creatine. 3000mg daily is the minimum concentrated dose necessary to enhance muscle growth. The companies that do use this compound have added amounts below the scientifically supported amount.
- NeuroCore is the only pre-workout formula to contain this exclusive, patent-pending and naturally sourced geranium robertianum extract. NeuroCore delivers a greater active dose of geranium than the leading competitors for a powerful boost during your workout.
- NeuroCore delivers a potent and effective dose of caffeine that has been scientifically shown to increase energy.
- In a double-blind, randomized and placebo-controlled study on 20 subjects, individuals using rhodiola during a stressful period significantly improved physical and mental fitness compared to subjects using a placebo in only 20 days. In a 2005 review article published in the journal Phytotherapy Research, the authors noted that Rhodiola rosea was a superior, more active adaptogen than Schizandra chinensis (found in the formulas of both leading competitors).
- The competitors choose to use an inferior adaptogen (schizandrol) even when leading research states that Rhodiola rosea is a more active form.
- Vinpocetine inhibits a cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase; it's believed that this inhibition enhances cyclic GMP levels in vascular smooth muscle.
- DMAE may act to facilitate choline production. Choline is a precursor of acetylcholine.
- The flavor system behind NeuroCore was developed by a world-class flavor house and is second to none. In fact, MuscleTech did not stop perfecting the flavor system until they blew the competition away in internal head-to-head taste tests. Absolutely NO fillers and aspartame are used to create the amazing and refreshing taste.
What Can I expect to feel on NeuroCore?
NeuroCore is a super-concentrated pre-workout performance-enhancing stimulant formulated to deliver intense energy, mental focus, increased muscle and strength and awesome muscle pumps for an outstanding training experience.
What makes NeuroCore better than its competitors?
Many pre-workout concentrates do not disclose the ingredient amounts in their formulas, so MuscleTech tested their formulas and discovered that they're underdosed when it comes to the latest scientific research - and Muscle Tech has the third-party lab tests to back it up.
How much research went into the creation of NeuroCore?
An extreme amount. NeuroCore has been in development for well over 18 months. In fact, Muscle Tech invented new extraction processes for this formula just so they could ensure ingredient purity! They completed painstaking research and development, countless testing and reformulation, product refinements and internal sensory and beta testing to ensure that NeuroCore would be the most powerful super-concentrated pre-workout performance-enhancing stimulant available.
Can I stack NeuroCore with other stimulants?
Absolutely not. NeuroCore is an extremely powerful performance-enhancing stimulant and should never be taken with any other stimulant-based products.
How do I take NeuroCore?
As always, read the label carefully and follow the directions. Shake container thoroughly before use. Due to extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance by using a 1-scoop serving before consuming a full dose, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 3-4 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before activity. Once you have assessed your tolerance increase the dose to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 ounces of water. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24-hour period. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily for general good health.
Muscletech are committed not only to industry-leading research and development, but also to protecting their discoveries with numerous patents which help to ensure that other companies do not make, use or sell their patented MuscleTech formulas. The end goal of this is to make your decision crystal clear when it comes to choosing a trusted MuscleTech supplement over poor-quality copycats available on the market.
MuscleTech Commitment to Providing the Best Supplements in the Industry
Groundbreaking, high-quality supplements have been created, over 30 U.S. and 50 worldwide patents have been acquired and tons of professional athletes and bodybuilders have flocked to Team MuscleTech for researched and scientifically advanced formulas. From the industry-leading in-house research labs to the fully loaded in-house gym facility at the elite company headquarters, there's no doubt that the innovative MuscleTech brand has been developed in an environment that breeds success. As a result, you can rest assured that providing you with the highest quality supplements in the world is a Team MuscleTech promise.
The Future of Sports Nutrition Supplementation
The MuscleTech reputation for producing the most advanced diet and sports supplements in the world is ongoing and continues with the invention of the Hardcore Pro Series line of supplements – starting with naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series, Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series and Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series.