CircuFlo Foot Therapy Odor Absorbing Health Socks M/L by Earth Therapeutics
Earth Therapeutics NEW Eco-Friendly CIRCUFLO Health Socks not only feel great on your feet, but helps control odor and keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- CONTROLS ODOR- Bamboo fabric is odor absorbing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- KEEPS FEET DRY + COMFORTABLE- Ventilated weave wicks away moisture to keep feet dry + comfortable
- REGULATES FOOT TEMPERATURE- Breathable so that Feet feel warm in cool weather - cool in warm weather
- STIMULATES + REVITALIZES- Bamboo fabric uses natural far-infrared reflection to promote foot circulation
- PREMIUM GRADE- 200 Thread Count
- SELECTIVE REINFORCED- Ventilated weave for the ultimate in comfort and protection.
U.S. WOMEN: S/M: 5 - 8 M/L: 8.5 - 11
U.S. MEN: S/M: 6 - 7 M/L: 7.5 - 10
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm inside out. Tumble-dry low. Do not iron. Use only non- chlorine bleach when needed.
MADE FROM BAMBOO ECO FIBER
About Earth Therapeutics
In Earth Therapeutics’ “book”, "best" doesn't mean expensive. Their items are reasonably priced so that everyone can enjoy the fun, innovative, "feel good" products they have to offer. They use organic natural ingredients whenever possible. And they consistently do a "reality check" to make sure that the quest for profits does not obscure their long-term vision of promoting human and environmental well-being. they believe that ultimately, their business success must depend on how closely they adhere to the Common Good. So in the end, Earth Therrapeutics strives to make Earth Therapeutics "therapeutic" for the Earth as well as for the human beings who live on this planet. This is a simple (and some say "simple minded") philosophy. But it is one that has held them in good ste
PO Box 1009
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.