Baby Wipes Tub by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Tub 70 Wipes
Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Tub have Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Lotion. Free of dyes and fragrances, Seventh Generation Baby Wipes contain a cleansing agent that is gentle on baby’s tender skin. These wipes are made with soft cloth that has not been processed with chemicals containing chlorine. The rayon fiber used in these baby wipes has not been processed with chemicals containing chlorine. This prevents dangerous chlorinated toxins from being released into the environment through the fiber production process. The cleaning agent in these baby wipes is cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, which is made from a renewable resource found in plants.
- Whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Alcohol free
- One-at-a-time dispensing tub: 70 ct.
- Aloe Vera & Vitamin E lotion
Seventh Generation discloses all ingredients. You have the right to know what makes their baby wipes safe for the environment and your baby as well as effective at keeping your baby clean and comfortable. They include a list of ingredients on all their baby care products.
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Remove tub lid. Feed first wipe through opening in tub lid before snapping lid in place. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use to maintain moisture. Store at room temperature. Please dispose of used wipe in trash receptacle. Do not flush.
Aqua (Water), glycerin (vegetable oil derived), citric acid (provides stability and pH balance), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis extract (aloe), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (food-grade preservatives). Trace materials are commonly present in baby wipe ingredients. The wipe material used in this product is a blend of rayon (naturally derived) and polyester (PET).
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
These are great and one of the only baby wipes safe to use on anybody! Checked skin deep website to make sure there were no toxic chemicals for my babys bottom. After the Burt's Bees thing I don't trust "green" products unless I can check the ingredient list.
I bought these when my grandson was born, my daughter-in-law loves them, and they are the only kind she likes to use.
I actaully love all Seventh Generation products that I have tried!
These wipes are gentle but do not have enough moisture to work effectively.
It does exactly what it says its gonna do. I still don't care for the smell of Seventh Gen products.
Overall, these are decent wipes. Moist, pretty sturdy, they get the job done. I do notice that the tub tends to pop open, as other reviewers have mentioned.
very dried out will not order again
Love these wipes! The tub itself isn't great, the refill packages are better.