Badger Gems Gift Set [Healing Balm (.75 oz/21 g); Sleep Balm (.75 oz./21 g); Foot Balm (.75 oz/21 g)]
Badger Gems Gift Set is the perfect gift for any discriminating Badger! This stunning gift set contains three of Badger's most popular USDA Certified Organic balms: a .75 oz. Healing Balm for hardworking hands, a .75 oz. Sleep Balm for restless Badgers, and a .75 oz. Foot Balm for hard walking feet. The ingredients in Badger Balm are USDA Certified Organic.
- Badger Healing Balm is the best stuff for your chapped, cracked, rough, and weathered Skin. Healing Balm For Hardworking Hands helps to soothe, heal and protect hands and fingers. Badger Healing Balm is the best organic salve for your cracked, chapped, rough, weathered and dry skin.
- Badger Sleep Balm is a dreamy night balm rich with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax poetic badgers and other restless wanderers. Just rub a little balm under your nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points, the lavender and bergamot aroma does the work. It helps quiet your thoughts, then you fall asleep naturally.
- Badger Peppermint & Tea Tree Foot Balm is the ideal treatment for cracked heels and rough feet. Badger Peppermint & Tea Tree Foot Balm is formulated with essential oils that have natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. The pure oils and beewax in Badger Peppermint & Tea Tree Foot Balm help to heal and refresh, so you and your feet are poised for your next adventure.
Badger is a family run, family friendly business located on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire, USA. Bill, Katie and daughters Mia, Emily and Rebecca started the business back in 1995, in the kitchen of their home.
Bill Whyte was a carpenter by trade and an herbalist by avocation. He could never find a product to heal his rough, dry, cracked hands-the result of daily hard work in the tough New Hampshire winters. Bill whipped up a batch of the original Healing Balm in his kitchen using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch-a traditional New England herbal remedy.
The result was astounding: a simple, all-natural, soothing and healing balm that really worked! And a company was born.
A team of about 40 friendly badgers formulates, manufactures, and ships almost all of the products from the facility, known as The Badger Mines. Badger works hard to create a healthy business with ethical and charitable principles. Call and ask any employee. You'll hear about free organic lunches, green initiatives in every department and charitable giving practices-not to mention lunchtime full-contact badminton games!
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good