Castor & Pollux - Aloe Oatmeal Shampoo Dry Skin Formula - 12 oz. (354 ml)
Castor & Pollux Aloe Oatmeal Shampoo Dry Skin is a line of luxurious, natural shampoos that work into the hair and coat and rinse out beautifully. As a multipurpose shampoo that also helps dry skin, try Castor & Pollux's Aloe Oatmeal formula (always a favorite!) or hypo-allergenic Furr-So-Soft. And for the finishing touch Castor & Pollux's Aloe Conditioner’s silky fresh formula leaves hair and coat soft and shiny.
Natural soothing solutions for irritated or sensitive skin, allergies and hot spots. Aloe Vera, nature's healing agent, contains and moisturizes while Oatmeal gives your coat a revitalized shine. Natural oils help relieve itching. Lathers well, rinses easily, and is pH balanced. Contains:
- Protein Oat complex that helps reduce irritation, inflammation and itching. Tightens skin, conditions, moisturizes.
- Aloe Vera Moisturizer that helps soothe pain, reduce inflammation. Naturally promotes healing. Non toxic.
- Borage Seed Oil Skin and coat conditioner, moisturizer. Adds shine to coat.
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Mild cleansing agent made from corn and coconut oil.
- Glyceryl Oleate Derived from coconut and sunflower oil, glucose and glycerol that helps prevent loss of essential fats and moisture from coat. Softens skin and promotes hair gloss.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine Derived from coconut oil, viscosity enhancer and conditioner.
Castor & Pollux Pet Works is a leader in organic and natural products for pets. They are dedicated to uncompromised quality, we celebrate pets in our lives, and are committed to feeding pets in need. Their featured product lines are ORGANIX organic dog and cat foods and treats, Natural Ultramix natural dog and cat foods and treats, GOOD BUDDY dog cookies and Curious Cat treats.
The Storey of Castor & Pollux
It all Started With Joey
Joey was an adorable lab/pointer mix puppy rescued from the humane society. He was a master at using his sad brown eyes and slobbery kisses to get anything he wanted. Joey was so persuasive, his human parents, Shelley Gunton and her husband Brian Connolly, started a pet food business just to keep him satisfied and healthy. (Like we said, this dog was good!)
That was 20 years ago.
As natural & organic ingredients became more available, Brian and Shelley saw an opportunity to make high quality, healthy food for dogs and cats. As pet parents, they understood how people truly consider their dogs and cats to be members of their family—and are always seeking better quality products for their pets. That was the beginning of Castor & Pollux Natural PetWorks.