Natural Dish Liquid by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Dish Liquid Lavender Floral & Mint
7th Generation Dish Liquid Lavender Floral & Mint is a non-toxic soap that is hypoallergenic and tough on grease. Dish Liquid is formulated specifically for handwashing dishes, and is not for use in automatic dishwashers. Lavender Floral & Mint Dish Liquid is safe for septic systems. Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint Dish Liquid effectively removes grease & stubborn food residue with its powerful, hypoallergenic formula. It's a natural choice for cleaner dishes and happy hands.
- Plant-derived cleaners effectively cut grease
- Free of dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable formula
- Tough on grease, yet easy on your skin.
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Not for use in automatic dishwashers. Safe for septic systems.
Please keep all cleaning products out of the reach of children. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician. If this product comes into contact w
Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide MEA and coceth-7 (plant-derived cleaning agents), sodium chloride (thickener), magnesium chloride (cleaning enhancer), citric acid (cornstarch-derived water softener), essential oils and botanical extracts* (citrus aurantifolia (lime), lavendula angustifolia (lavender), mentha spicata (spearmint), mentha piperita (peppermint), cananga odorata (ylang ylang)), hexahydro-1,3,5-tris (2-hydroxyethyl)-s-triazine (preservative, less than 0.05%). *d-limonene is a naturally occurring component of these ingredients.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I spent years trying to find a dish soap that didn't leave me with cracked and sore hands.
Seventh Generation dish soap is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't irritate my skin and it gets the dishes clean too! That it is safe for the environment is an added bonus. I highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin who wants clean dishes and a healthy environment.
really like the free and clear but haven't tried this combination yet
Love the scent and the price is nice too. I like buying larger oz bottles of soap and then pouring it into a prettier bottle, like Mrs. Meyers to keep it next to the sink.
good, not too stringent smelling.
This is the best working and the best smelling dish soap I have found
I love 7th Generation products and I like the smell of this detergent.
I like the lavender scent, the bubbles and works great.
i really love this dish soap. it's smells lovely and a little goes a long way. it seems with many 'natural' dish soaps that the suds are left out of the equation but not so with this dish soap. lots 'o suds. here's the cherry on the cake....it also cleans very well!
Effective, neutral, and versatile, this dish liquid is a longtime favorite in our household.
Love love love this stuff. Just as good as Palmolive but safer. It lasts the whole dish load, no pouring in more as needed. This will be my everyday brand, I love it!!!!!! It's safe to use!