Purely Products White Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light & Flashlight
Clean, healthy living can be like running a germ gauntlet. Purely Products' Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light puts a wall of defense in your hands with its handheld germicidal light. Lightweight and convenient, Purely Products' Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light sanitizes surfaces and objects with the same UV-C light that hospitals use to sterilize surgical instruments. Purely Products' Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light is perfect for mom’s to use on kid’s toys destroying germs collected at daycare, play dates and more. Purely Products' Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light's ultraviolet light and nanotechnology eliminate 99.9% of germs that cause colds and flu, e-coli, salmonella, mold, fungus and MRSA (staph). Purely Products' Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light is a safe and non-toxic way to eliminate germs at home, on airplanes and in public areas--- where frequent exposure and contact to germs occurs. Purely Products' Pocket Purifier Handheld Germ-Eliminating UV-C Light is the most environmentally responsible way to kill germs without chemicals --hands-down.
Features & Benefits:
- Uses ultraviolet light and nanotechnology to eliminate 99.9% of germs that cause colds and flu, e-coli, salmonella, mold, fungus, MRSA (staph infections) & other superbugs
- Built in 4-watt germicidal ultraviolet light deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens destroying their ability to multiply
- Perfect for purifying kitchen counters, sinks and utensils, bathroom surfaces, computer keyboards, remote controls, cell phones, nail clippers, baby toys, pacifiers, diaper pails, shopping carts and most everyday items where germs conjugate.
- UV-C light is used in hospital settings and safe and effective and will not harm any surfaces being disinfected.
- Must-have for mom’s to include in a diaper bag and to have on hand to sanitize public changing stations, fallen pacifiers & toys that often end up in a baby or child’s mouth
- Simply scan the object for 30 seconds by waving device over surface or object
- Built in flash light for emergencies; convenient, lightweight, and easy to use
- UV-C bulb effective for 9,000 hours (click here to order replacement bulb)
- Powered by 4 (AA) batteries for easy carrying and safe usage (batteries not included)
How It Works:
Desktops have almost 21,000 germs per square inch and cell phones have more than 25,000 per square inch (compared to only 49 per square inch on toilet seats). Pocket Purifier has a built-in germicidal UV-C light bulb that deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, destroying their ability to multiply.
UV-C light can be used to eliminate any biological contaminant. Different organisms require varying intensities of UV-C light to sterilize, but any biological microorganism can be eliminated with UV-C, including SARs and MRSA (staph). UV-C light is particularly effective on medicinally resistant microorganisms, because mutations that increase drug resistance do not make the microorganism more resistant to UV-C sterilization.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can this unit be used on your hands?
No. The Pocket Purifier is strictly for use on hard surfaces and objects and is not intended or safe to use on your skin or clothes. Also, you should never expose your eyes to the UV-C light.
How long will the bulb last?
The bulb in the Pocket Purifier is equipped to last 9,000 hours. Because the UV-C light only needs to scan a hard surface or object for 15-30 seconds, you can expect this unit to have a very long shelf life. However, if you need to replace the 4 Watt Germicidal Ultraviolet bulb, you can purchase replacements bulbs.
How does the Pocket Purifier actually work?
The UV-C light penetrates the membranes of viruses, bacteria, mold, and dust mites—attacking their DNA—terminating them and their ability to spread. The UV-C light is strong enough to kill 99.9% of all germs and bacteria. This is the same UV-C technology used in hospitals, food processing facilities, water treatment, and HVAC systems to eliminate biological contaminants and germs.
How do I know if it’s working?
Most contaminants are microscopic, so you won’t be visibly able see the effects of the UV-C light on hard surfaces--as is the case when you spray household cleaners in your home. However, because of the powerful strength of UV-C light, it can kill and destroy 99.9% of all organisms, germs and bacteria. In many cases, consumers who regularly wash their hands and use Pocket Purifier to disinfect and sanitize their home have experienced less cold and flu-like symptoms.
How close to the surface does the Pocket Purifier need to be?
Simply hold the Pocket Purifier face down so the UV-C light is about one inch away from the desired surface, counter top, or computer keyboard. Slowly scan the desired surface for approximately 15 to 30 seconds, and it will instantly sanitize and eliminate any germs or super bugs.