Purely Products 60W Bright White Healthy CFL Air Purifier Lightbulb - 4 Pack
Introducing Purely Products' 60W Bright White Healthy CFL Air Purifier Lightbulb, a light bulb and air purifier all in one! Purely Products' 60W Bright White Healthy CFL Air Purifier Lightbulb has a built-in ionizer that cleans the air. Each energy-efficient Purely Products' 60W Bright White Healthy CFL Air Purifier Lightbulb generates 1 million negative ions that attract airborne positive allergens like smoke, mold spores, dust and pet dander. These irritants bond with healthy negative ions from Purely Products' 60W Bright White Healthy CFL Air Purifier Lightbulb and become too heavy to remain airborne, and fall to the floor leaving the air in your home or office cleaner and healthier to breathe. Plus, studies show negative ions boost mood, energy and alertness.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy-efficient light bulb with an advanced, built-in ionizer
- Releases healthy negative ions which are naturally found in nature
- Cleans the air by removing indoor allergens like pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, and tobacco smoke that may triggers allergy & asthma symptoms
- Negative ions have been shown to increase oxygen flow to the brain resulting in elevated mood, energy and alertness
- Helps counter the energy-draining effects of positive ions emitted by extended exposure to electronics, household materials, and office settings
- Uses up to 75% less energy than standard incandescent light bulbs
- Energy-Star Certified
- Lasts up to 10,000 hours or 10 times longer than an incandescent bulb
- Produces ~ 70% less heat than standard incandescent light bulbs & reduces energy costs associated with home cooling
- Reduces carbon dioxide (CO2) output by over 750 lbs over the life of the bulb, based upon 9.8 cents per Kilowatt Hour
How It Works:
The built-in ionizer cleans the air by generating negative ions that attract positively charged airborne allergens and removes them from the air. Negative ions have been shown to increase levels of serotonin in the blood, delivering more oxygen flow to the brain and promoting an overall feeling of well-being. A single Healthy CFL cleans a room up to 12’ x 12’.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do the Healthy CFLs and Pet CFLs contain mercury?
Yes. Mercury is an essential element in the operation of fluorescent lighting because it allows the bulbs to be an efficient light source. CFLs contain a very small amount of mercury — an average of 3-4 milligrams in each bulb. However, no mercury is released when the bulbs are intact or in use. Because CFLs use less electricity than traditional light bulbs, they reduce demand for electricity and that reduction means less greenhouse gas emissions (including less mercury) from power plants.
How & where can I recycled CFLs?
Recycling prevents the release of mercury into the environment. Recycling CFLs and other fluorescent bulbs allows the reuse of the glass, metals and other materials that make up fluorescent lights. Virtually all components of a fluorescent bulb can be recycled.
There are 2 easy ways to recycle:
- Mail-back services - Purely Products will take back your burned out or expired CFL bulbs. Simply visit purelyproducts.com to print out the Recycling Order Form and mail your shipment back to Purely Products and they’ll gladly dispose of the CFLs for you.
Purely Enterprises, LLC
Attn: Recycling Program
10301 Cogdill Road, Suite 310
Knoxville, TN 37932
- Local Pick-Up / Recycling - Your area may require recycling. Some states and local jurisdictions have more stringent regulations than U.S. EPA does, and may require that you recycle CFLs and other mercury-containing light bulbs. California, Maine, New Hampshire (PDF), Minnesota, Vermont and Massachusetts, for example, all prohibit mercury-containing lamps from being discarded into landfills. Visit Earth911.com to contact your local waste collection agency, which can tell you if such requirement exists in your state or locality.
What are the new sizes for traditional light bulb?
When buying a compact fluorescent light bulb, choose a CFL wattage that's about one-fourth of what you usually buy (incandescent bulbs).