Eye Primer by Larenim Mineral Make Up
Larenim Mineral Make Up Eye Primer Light to Medium 2 Grams
Larenim Mineral Make-Up Eye Primer Lt-Med enhances eyelids for smooth, even & long lasting application of eye colors. Lt-Med is good for light to medium skin tones. Larenim Mineral Makeup Eye Primer Light/Medium comes 2 grams per package. For best results, Larenim Eye Colors are generally applied dry using the Eye Color Kabuki brush, the Camouflage Oval brush or the Blending Brush. You can also wet your brush with water first to intensify the appearance of the color. Remember that Larenim's Eye Shadows, like almost every product in the Larenim line, are designed to be flattering ON ALL AGE GROUPS! Even the more lustrous Larenim Eye Colors amaze those with mature eyelids. Larenim Eye Colors appear to make the eyelid look more moist and smooth.
Voted Best Natural Makeup 2008 for Eye Colour by Better Nutrition magazine.
Get This Look With Larenim's Oh Naturele Collection:
- Apply Daydreamer Eye Color with the Eye Kabuki Brush to the entire eyelid as a base color.
- Apply Make Believe Eye Color with the Camouflage Oval Brush to the crease of the eyelid as a contour shade.
- Apply Starlet Eyeliner with the Flawless Liner Brush to the top lash line.
- Apply Charade Eye Color with the Camouflage Oval Brush to the brow bone as a highlighter.
- Blend all applied eye colors well with the Blending brush to remove any lines of demarcation on the eyelids.
- Apply Invisi-Pore Primer with a Kabuki Brush to the entire face, underneath foundation, for a smooth, shine-free complexion.
- Apply Soul Mate Blush with the Blush Brush to the apples of the cheeks and gently across the temples, forehead and chin for a natural glow.
Larenim makeup is actually more beautiful than traditional makeup! Larenim's minerals are light refractive. This makeup also takes on a "glow" after heating up on your skin, which creates a gorgeous, healthy appearance. Larenim mineral makeup is extremely versatile and easy to apply. Foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer, mineral silk (finishers), eye colour, and even a "Goth" collection are all available. Larenim is made from 100% minerals. Larenim is not drying, irritating or toxic to your skin. No talc, dyes, oils, or chemicals are used which cause enlarging of pores. Talc, which is similar to asbestos, can permanently stretch the pore wall and leach moisture from the skin, yet is used in most commercial makeup including those for oily skin. The minerals used by Larenim help to seal moisture in the skin while diffusing oil, and are naturally soothing and can be healing for inflamed skin. These minerals will not harbor bacteria, so they do not proliferate in our containers or on your skin.
How is Larenim mineral makeup better than other mineral makeups?
Many people believe that all mineral makeups are the same, but this couldn't be further from the truth. It's all about the formulation, attention to detail, and the quality of ingredients. Note these features about Larenim mineral makeup:
How is Larenim mineral makeup better than conventional makeup?
- No bismuth oxychloride which is responsible for the greasy, big pored look and the rashes that dissuade many people from continuing using other mineral makeups.
- Glowy finish. Some companies use dull, matte minerals whic:" ":ize fine lines. Instead, Larenim offers a refined luster which refracts light and appears to "de-age" eyes and cheeks.
Well, let us count the ways...
Are Larenim cosmetics organic?
- 1.Non-comedogenic. Larenim mineral makeup does not block pores!
- 2.Larenim mineral makeup contains no talc.
- 3.Larenim mineral makeup contains no oils, no fillers, and no FD&C dyes.
- 4.Does not "spoil." Minerals do not support bacterial growth.
- 5.Larenim mineral makeup is easy to apply.
- 6.It´s very natural. Larenim mineral makeup is never mask-like.
- 7.Larenim mineral makeup gives skin a beautiful "glow."
- 8.Not tested on animals. Larenim mineral makeup is cruelty-free.
- 9.Made in U.S.A.
- 10.Perfect makeup for all skin types! Larenim mineral makeup is appropriate for people with normal, dry or oily skin as well as those with acne, rosacea, lined, sensitive or post-laser treatment skin.
- 11.Larenim mineral makeup contains no Parabens.
The word "organic" is often used with natural products. By definition, organic means "of, relating to, or derived from living organisms". Minerals, on the other hand, are considered inorganic since they are composed of non-living elements from the earth. Larenim products primarily consist of these natural, inorganic minerals.
Are the powders drying?
Most powders are drying due to the talc they contain. Larenim mineral makeup has no talc and actually helps trap moisture in the skin.
Can Larenim mineral makeup products be used on mature or wrinkled skin?
Yes. Larenim mineral makeup is light refractive which minimizes the appearance of lines and other imperfections. If your skin is dry, try moisturizing first. Wait 10 minutes until all moisturizer is absorbed before applying Larenim mineral makeup. Also, consider spritzing with a mist of heavy water or glycerin-based toner to "set" makeup and further enhance its qualities.
How does Larenim mineral makeup help rosacea and post laser treatment skin? Which shade is best for concealing the redness?
Larenim mineral makeup has no irritants. It has zinc oxide which is very soothing and healing for the skin. For rosacea or post laser treatment skin, try "2w", "3w", or "4w" which are yellow-based and neutralize red skin. Remember—2 or 3 thin layers of Larenim foundation are more effective than one heavy application. Or try Larenim Mineral AirbrushTM Pressed Foundation which has a higher coverage level.
I use acne medicine. Can I combine this with Larenim products?
Yes. Larenim mineral makeup is very compatible with acne medications. Larenim mineral makeup is soothing and healing. Note: Dusk ´til Dawn facial powder is excellent on acne blemishes and can be applied under foundation. The Dusk ´til Dawn Masque is a deep cleansing and purifying formula with bentonite clay, green tea extract and zinc oxide to draw out impurities, eliminate dead skin cells, help control excess oil and soothe acne prone and irritated skin. This masque is perfect for all skin types and is gentle enough to use with acne medication.
Is Larenim mineral makeup good for all skin types?
Absolutely! Whether you have dry, wrinkled, acne, oily or sensitive skin, Larenim products are is ideal for you!
I´ve tried other mineral makeup and found my skin looked worse. It was shiny and showed big pores. How is Larenim mineral makeup different?
First of all, Larenim pro:" ":t should. That sparkle-look is not attractive!
What quality standards does Larenim mineral makeup adhere to?
Larenim mineral makeup uses only U.S. CERTIFIED COSMETIC GRADE minerals. There are many gorgeous (and inexpensive) minerals available from around the world, but Larenim chooses not to use them because they lack U.S. Approval Codes. You can rest assured that you will get only the very best approved minerals in Larenim products.
Does Larenim mineral makeup have an SPF Rating?
Although titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, found in Larenim foundation and blushes, are well known sun blocking agents, an SPF assessment has not been performed.
I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried many makeups which claim to be hypoallergenic, but still there is irritation. How is Larenim mineral makeup different?
While Larenim cannot guarantee "zero" irritation potential, Larenim mineral makeup has one of the lowest possible irritation risks on the market today!
(NOTE: Computer monitors display color differently. Please take this into consideration when buying the product. Thank you.)
Apply primer to the lid prior to application of eye color to enhance long-lasting and crease-free wear.
For external use only.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides.
About Larenim Mineral Make Up
Larenim makeup is actually more beautiful than traditional makeup! Larenim's Minerals are light refractive. This makeup also takes on a "glow" after heating up on your skin, which creates a gorgeous, healthy appearance. Larenim Mineral Makeup is extremely versatile and easy to apply. Larenim is made from 100% minerals. Larenim is not drying, irritating or toxic to your skin. No talc, dyes, oils, or chemicals are used which cause enlarging of pores. Talc, which is similar to asbestos, can permanently stretch the pore wall and leach moisture from the skin, yet is used in most commercial makeup including those for oily skin.
11202 North 24th Ave