Natural 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent Baby by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Natural 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent Baby 50 oz. (1.56 QT / 1.47 L)
7th Generation Natural 2X (two times the strength) Concentrated Laundry Detergent Baby is a unique combination of plant-based surfactants and enzymes to power out even the toughest stains, formulated specifically for those tough baby-related stains. Seventh Generation Baby Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is effective in both high-efficiency and standard machines. Seventh Generation Baby Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is truly free and clear of fragrances, dyes and masking agents. Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is tough on dirt and stains and provides 33 loads!
- 2X means Two Times the Strength, less packaging which saves energy
- Non-toxic & biodegradable
- Free of phosphates & optical brighteners
- Safe for septic & greywater systems
- Not tested on animals
Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is formulated to be safe for your family and the environment. Seventh Generation's unique ingredient combination is a biodegradable alternative to conventional petroleum-based detergents and is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and non-irritating to skin.
- Plant-Derived Cleaning Agents - Low-foaming, stain removing power for use in HE and standard machines
- Water Softener - Removes water hardness to improve cleaning power
- Enzyme Soil Removers - Premium-performance protein and starch stain removers (blood, grass, wine)
Did You Know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one bottle of 100 oz. 2X concentrated petroleum-based laundry detergent with Seventh Generation's 100 oz. 2X concentrated plant-derived product, we could save 370,000 barrels of oil, enough to heat and cool 21,200 U.S. homes for a year!
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and
environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Directions for Use:
Sort: Follow garment care label instructions
Pretreat: Pour directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing
Measure: Standard and HE Machines: For medium loads, fill to Line 1 in cap. For heavy soiled or larger loads fill cap to line 3
Pour: Begin to fill machine with water. Add detergent, then add clothes.
Seventh Generation products, although not intended for consumption, aren't poisonous.
Please keep all cleaning products out of the reach of children. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician. If this product comes in contact with eyes, flush out with water.
Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, coceth-7, glycerine (plant-derived cleaning agents), sodium citrate (water softener), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (alkalinity builder), sodium chloride (thickener), boric acid & calcium chloride (enzyme stablizers), amylase & protease (enzyme soil removers), preservative.
Trace minerals are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients. No phosphates.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.