Thymuskin Hair Balm Rinse - 3.4 oz. (100 ml)
The Thymuskin Hairbalm Rinse should be applied to brittle, split, very dry or very greasy hair. Thymuskin Hair Balm Rinse is also suitable for flaky dandruff and itchy scalps. The active ingredients of Thymuskin regulate the grease content of the scalp. Thymuskin Hair Balm Rinse lends moisture and shine to the hair, making long hair sleeker and easier to comb.
The Thymuskin Hair Balm Rinse contains avocado oil, in addition to the active ingredients of Thymuskin. This natural oil regulates the scalp’s grease content and nourishes the scalp und hair. It also makes the hair easy to comb.
Thymuskin Hair Balm Rinse should be used:
- after a perm
- after dyeing the hair
- for split hair
- for brittle hair
- for dry or very greasy hair
- for dry or greasy scalps
The Thymuskin Hair Balm Rinse is applied to damp hair after washing, but before application of the treatment conditioner. Initially, it should be applied on a twice weekly and later a once weekly basis.
Five things you should know about Thymuskin
- Thymuskin stopd hair loss and activates new hair growth and regeneration.
- Thymuskin also has a proven effect on very severe, congenital hair loss.
- It has proved successful for over 25 years for millions of people with hair and skin problems.
- It contains a unique active ingredient complex made from nature-identical Thymuskin peptides and vitamins.
- Its postive effects have been confirmed by several skin clinics and university hospitals in Germany.