AromaFloria - Aromatherapy Stress Less Foaming Salt Glow Body Polish Dead Sea Salt, Manuka Honey, Lavender, Chamomile & Sage - 12 oz. (340g)
Scrubs away daily stress while exfoliating sea salts gently reveal smoother, firmer feeling skin. Dead Sea Salts polish and cleanse the body while gently exfoliating away dry skin to reveal smoother firmer feeling skin.
AromaFloria Stress Less Foaming Salt Glow Body Polish Uses:
Soothes and Relaxes
Calms and Rejuvenates
Relieves Mental Fatigue
- Dead Sea Salts
Helps Skin to Rejuvenate
- Manuka Honey
Helps Skin to Heal
Calm worries, relieve anxiety and generate a sense of well-being. Deeply penetrating, this blend is designed to help you unwind and rebalance the body's energy flow.
AromaFloria - Stress Less Foaming Salt Glow Body Polish:
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free
- No Tested On Animals
1. The Power of the Bath
"Healing begins with an aromatic bath and daily massage." - Hippocrates
Powerful and restorative, water is essential for every living being. Water sustains life, providing protection and comfort. From the sound of running water to the weightless support a soothing bath eases the stress of the outside world and helps restore the harmony in your body. For centuries, hydrotherapy has been considered an important treatment for a wide range of ailments. Aromatic baths releases powerful scented oils through steam that can give relief from pain, sinus and skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema; they can also treat emotional imbalances, headache, fluid retention, stress, insomnia, muscle aches and circulatory problems.
Create your own private world. Use the power of the bath and create a space of solitude and complete relaxation. In the wonderful world of a comforting bath we can free the mind while we immerse the body in a haven of healing.
Path to the Perfect Bath
Start the experience even before you submerge into the steaming, warm bath infused with powerful aromas. Allow your body to relax as the soothing sound of running water fills up the room. Play relaxing music and dim the lights.
- Add Aroma
Add the essential oil, bath salt or gel of choice, or one that will achieve the results you're seeking. As the steam from the hot water fills the air, your aromatherapy treatment begins.
- Set the Mood
Decorate your surroundings with candles, flowers and other mood enhancing articles. As your bath is getting ready, prepare yourself physically and emotionally-your tempo before and after is part of the experience as well. Take your time.
Slowly step into the hot water, allowing your body to adjust to the heat. Soak, relax, breathe. This is a YOU focused time. Let the steam, water and aroma take you away.
Wrap yourself in a clean, soft towel or your favorite bathrobe. Allow your body to cool down before carefully moisturizing your entire body to complete the treatment.
Special Tips For the Ultimate Experience
A morning bath can make you feel revitalized. Use a stimulating essential oil such as rosemary or jasmine. Don't stay in the tub too long, as an ultra-long bath strains your circulation and hot water dissolves your skin's natural lipids. There is a definite correlation between bath temperatures, duration of soak and the mood your bath leaves you in.
77 degrees F to 86 degrees F - Duration 10 minutes
98 degrees F to 102 degrees F - Duration 15-20 minutes
102 degrees F to 104 degrees F - Duration 10-30 minutes. To treat a cold or induce sweating.
2. The Healing Power of Touch
Anyone wishing to study medicine must master the art of massage." - Hippocrates
Documented evidence of massage dates as far back as 3000 BC. Evidence can be found in several ancient societies where massage was used to treat disease and physical injuries. Today there are numerous variations, alternatives and schools of massage, but they are all based on the simple act of human touch and true affection for the spirit within.
Healing powers of massaging hands empowered with aroma infused oils or lotions can ease away stress, anxiety, tension and give relief to sore and aching muscles. When a pleasant blend of smell, sound and touch are combined, a sense of balancing occurs. Treat yourself or someone close to a soothing massage that will increase your energy and revitalize your spirits. Every part of our bodies can be soothed and nourished with the simple act of a relaxing massage.
- For best results, soak feet in an aroma enriched footbath.
- Sit on a chair and place one foot on the opposite thigh. Apply and rub aroma infused massage oil or lotion onto your foot. Apply pressure with thumbs starting at the sole of your foot, working from the bottom of your arch to the top near your big toe. Repeat five times.
- Make your hand into a fist. Press your knuckles into the bottom of your foot, moving from your heel to your toes. Repeat five times.
- Massage each toe by holding it firmly and moving it from side to side. Extend each toe gently out and away from the ball of your foot. Then apply pressure to the areas between your toes.
- Hold your toes in one hand and bend them backward, holding them there for five to ten seconds. Then bend them in the opposite direction and hold for five to ten seconds. Repeat three times.
- Switch foot and repeat.
- Complete the ritual of touch and smell with beautiful, relaxing sounds. Let nature compose your tunes by conducting your ritual during a gentle rain or on the beach with the sound of the ocean. Or play relaxing, mood enhancing music.
Contradictions of Massage:
Do not massage someone who has had recent surgery, has cancer, is undergoing chemotherapy, has a fever or infection, has a history of thrombosis, has broken bones that have not healed completely, severe burns, skin disorders or extreme acne. If you are pregnant, do not massage the stomach.
3. Breathing is Living
"Long breath, long life. Short breath, short life. No breath, death." - The Tao of Breath
The history of working with the breath is universal. Taoist masters carefully observed that our emotions influence the way we breathe. When we are angry, our breathing becomes heavy. When we are sad, our breathing becomes choked. When we are happy, our breathing becomes fluid and smooth. When we are peaceful, our breaths become long and quiet.
Breathing is something common we share with every human being. It's with us from the day we are born and it's the very last thing that leaves us in life. Everywhere we go we breathe, unconsciously most of the time. Thus the art of breathing is one of the most accessible tools on our road to wellness, and it costs nothing.
When we find ourselves in stressful situations, our breath becomes shorter and we even forget to breathe, leaving us with an even stronger feeling of anxiousness. By acknowledging the power of breathing, we can help ease stress with a simple exercise that can be done anywhere, anytime.
Helps relieve stress and anxiety. Stretches lungs and increases breathing capacity. Do this ritual first thing every morning or when in stressful situations.
- Take a deep, deep breath, filling your lungs to full capacity.
- Exhale completely, emptying your lungs of all air.
- Repeat five times.
4. Inhale Health
"A flower's fragrance declares to all the world that it is fertile, available and desirable […] Its smell reminds us in vestigial ways of fertility, vigor, life-force, all the optimism, expectancy and passionate bloom of youth. We inhale its ardent aroma and, no matter what our ages, we feel young and nubile in a world aflame with desire." - 1948 Diane Ackerman
Mother Nature's pharmacy of natural, herbal remedies can effectively treat both physical and mental conditions by mere inhalation. Our state of mind and sense of balance can be influenced through our sense of smell. The quality of air we breathe is essential to how we feel and to our health. Our everyday environments are filled with air loaded with organisms that affect our bodies, resulting in sore throats, congestion, colds and flu, allergies and other airborne diseases. Through simple rituals of inhalation, we can protect ourselves against the environments we can't control and maintain a healthy body and mind. Aromafloria has developed specific Inhalation Beads based on the rituals of inhalation. It's the perfect aromatherapy for a life on-the-go
"Hot Water" Inhalation
Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapors. By breathing in the steam you are moisturizing your nose, helping it to do its job to protect you from airborne contaminates in the outside world. Stay under the towel and inhale for 3-5 minutes-or until you get too hot.
- Mini facial steam
- Soak a washcloth in hot water.
- Add 2-3 drops of your essential oil of choice.
- Wring out excess.
- Apply over face and breathe in.
Use 5-6 drops in the shower to fill the room. As the steam rises, your body inhales the aromatherapeutic benefits.
Add a few drops to a tissue and inhale. This instant aromatherapy ritual can give effective results for sinus problems or relieve headaches and stress. For instant and convenient relief try our unique Inhalation Beads.
5. How Color Improves your Well-Being
- Blue is a peaceful and relaxing color that soothes tired nerves and has a pacifying effect on the nervous system and brings great relaxation.
- The nature of blue energy is to connect human beings with the cosmic universe.
- Blue is the color of the soul.
- Blue is the color of the greatest healing power in the world- just look to the sky!
- Blue is the color that soothes the eye and the mind.
Blue comforts, calms, assures and spiritualizes while drawing out intuition. It is the color most associated with truth and loyalty, peace and serenity. Blue energy may help you when you need to calm your mind and nerves and bring balance to your soul.
The positive side of a Blue Personality
Fidelity - Loyal - Affectionate - Tactful - Inspiring - intuitive
Stress Less: Purple
- Purple is the color of the "third eye "charkra and is a very important energy center.
- Purple is the color to help find inner peace and quiet.
- Purple is the color to help stretch boundaries as in meditation.
- Purple is the color that helps to connect us to our intuitive energies.
- Purple forces, authorizes and strength us, while encouraging independence. Creative, artistic and witty people choose purple as their favorite.
The positive side of a Purple Personality
Intuitive - Fearless - Fulfillment of one's duty - Practical idealistic
Because we see colors with our hearts not our heads, they have the power to put us in a variety of moods. Colors harness mood-making energies that can be used exhilarate you, warm or cool you, or prompt you to talk or put you to sleep. A stress-less bath is the natural way to treat feelings of fatigue and stress. Lavender helps you relax, Chamomile calms, and sage helps regulate water retention.
Muscle Soak: Yellow
- Yellow is the color of wisdom and thoughts.
- Yellow is the color of clarity and thought.
- Yellow is the color that may help when you feel nervous or tired.
- Yellow is the color that helps increase awareness.
Yellow is uplifting and energizing while stimulating conversation and clarity in thought. People who like this color are highly original, imaginative and idealistic.
The positive side of a Yellow Personality
Good-humored - optimistic - confident - clear thoughts
Because we see colors with our hearts not our heads, they have the power to put us in a variety of moods. Colors harness mood-making energies that can be used exhilarate you, warm or cool you, or prompt you to talk or put you to sleep. A Muscle-Soak Bath is a natural solution to re energize aching muscles and joints.
Sleep Ease: Green
- Green is the color of harmonizing and balancing energy.
- Green is the color of great abundance and those who like green are often great givers.
- Green is the color that may help when you need to soothe your nerves
- Green stabilizes, secures and supports while bringing harmony to all things. People who favor green are seen as stable, kind, generous and having a sense of commitment
The positive side of a Green Personality
Harmonic, understanding, self-controlled, generous and humble, adaptable
A Sleep-Ease Bath is the natural solution to encourage feelings of renewal, freshness and clarity. Lemongrass combats exhaustion, Orange refreshes while relaxing the mind, seaweed sooths and sedates.
- ...wellness is a state of mind
Perception is reality. Opening their minds to the possibility of creating health shifts their thinking from disease to wellness. With this newfound focus, they restore the connection between body, mind and spirit, fostering harmony, increased energy, and a natural state of wellness.
- ...the sense of smell is a vital key to well-being
Every breath we take is an opportunity to enhance their well-being. Drawn to fragrances that "feel right", we allow Nature's healing aromatics to help shift their moods. At any given time we can experience relaxation, uplift, comfort or refreshment.
- ...in the restorative power of the bath
Bathing rituals, through all time, are one of the most primal ways to nurture theirselves. From the womb to the waterfall, we have felt comforted and enlivened by their connection to water. Hydrotherapy combined with aromatherapy creates a revitalizing dual benefit that deeply restores body, mind and spirit.
- ...that art and science are converging beautifully
Aromatherapy is a healing art supported by the innovations of science. Advances in technology and brain science reveal how aromas work instantly to restore balance. As science continues to validate the benefits of Nature's aromatics, new light is shed on the ancient practice of inhalation therapy.
Healthier People Living on a Healthier Planet
Aromafloria's goal is to harvest herbs and botanicals in harmony with protecting indigenous cultures and the entire ecosystem. By being responsible for the air we breathe, the water they use and land they sow and live upon, they respect and honor all these remarkable resources, and help preserve them for future generations.
"They know that they are merely borrowing space on earth for a short period of time. They want to leave an eco-lasting, positive impression". -Sharon Christie
- Aromafloria suppliers share their commitment to safeguarding the health of their planet.
- They strive to be an ongoing influence in the wellness and aromatherapy industry with their current business practices and their on-going research. AromaFloria's commitments include:
sourcing environmentally sound packaging.
- using spray mists instead of aerosols
- not testing on animals
- developing natural preservative systems utilizing essential oils and minerals that replace the standard synthetic preservatives. As a result of their efforts, their salts, scrubs and massage oils are 100% preservative free.
AromaFloria began in 1985, founded on the rich heritage of aromatherapy as a means of achieving wellness. Ancient cultures placed great emphasis on the healing properties of aromatic oils. As one of the modern pioneers of holistic aromatherapy, They continue to embrace and evolve this ancient art. This "complementary and alternative" therapy has been a way of life for Aromafloria, not just a lifestyle trend.
Sharon Christie, Aromafloria founder, has pursued a lifelong career focusing on the healing power of aroma. She is a rare blend of scientist, earth mother and Aromatherapist. Part maestro, part mentor, she follows her heart and her nose in all facets of her work. "I have a passion for smell. It keeps me connected. It keeps me alive. The connection has always been there, for as long as I can remember, and it can be found in every part of Aromafloria and in every product they produce". Sharon Christie
Their collection of bath, body and skin care products is expertly formulated with aromatherapeutic essential oils, medicinal herbals and exotic botanicals. Infused with Nature's healing benefits, they remain authentic solutions in a marketplace overflowing with mass-produced brands. At the heart of Aromafloria is a fervent desire to help people empower themselves in their search for balance and well-being. In their increasingly high-tech and low-touch world, they invite you to create quiet, restorative moments and meaningful rituals that will elicit relaxation and keep you on your road to wellness.
The Nature of their Beliefs At Aromafloria, their core beliefs stem from their connection to Nature, their collective experiences, and a deep commitment to fostering a balanced life.