Navitas Naturals - Maca Power 500 mg. - 100 Vegetarian Capsules
Maca is a root vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Peruvians have used Maca for generations to enhance general health, increase energy and stamina, and to help treat the symptoms of menopause and low libido. It is believed Maca achieves this by regulating the body's glandular function and promoting hormonal balance in both men and women.
Navitas Naturals Maca Power:
Navitas Naturals certified organic Maca is cultivated in Junin, Peru 14,000 feet above sea level. Maca Power is pure organic Maca that is non-irradiated and contains no additives or preservatives. A low temperature drying process and milled-to-order, non-oxidized product ensures maximum nutrient preservation. Maca Power is a fair trade product that is sustainably harvested with their Peruvian partners.
Source and Processing
Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder is cultivated in its indigenous region of the Junin Plateau amongst the Peruvian Andes. After harvest, the maca roots are slow-dried and gently milled at low temperatures to preserve the food’s natural integrity. Lastly, the raw powder is encapsulated in vegetable-based capsules. This product has only one ingredient, maca root, and is raw, kosher, gluten-free, vegan, and 100% organic.
Recipe - Coconut Malt
- 1/2 tsp. Navitas Naturals Vanilla Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Maca Powder
- 8 oz. Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Almond butter
- 1/4 cup Pitted dates
- pinch of sea salt
Place all ingredients in high-speed blender and add ice to the 2-cup level. Blend until smooth and pour into a frosted glass.
Recipe - Incan Warrior Hot Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Maca Powder
- 1 scoop. Amazing Grass Chocolate Superfood Powder
- 8 oz. Organic milk, hemp milk, or nut milk of choice
- 8 oz. Brewed yerba mate tea
- 1 Tbsp. Sweetener (raw sugar, agave or maple syrup)
Mix all ingredients in a blender, then transfer to a small pot. Gently heat until warm, but do not boil. Pour and blast-off!
Recipe - Superfood Shake. This smoothie brings new meaning to the word “enjoy.”
- 1/4 cup. Navitas Naturals Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Mesquite Powder
- 1/2 cup. Navitas Naturals Cashews
- 2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Hemp Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Maca Powder
- 1 tsp. Navitas Naturals Cacao Butter
- 1 tsp. Navitas Naturals Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp. Navitas Naturals Acai Powder
- 2 Young Thai Coconuts, water and flesh
- 1/2 cup Agave nectar (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. Carob powder
- 1/4 cup Raw almond butter
- 1 tsp. Coconut butter (sometimes called coconut oil)
- 1 tsp. Spirulina or green powder (optional)
- Pinch Sea salt
In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Wow!
About Navitas Naturals
The "Navitas" in their name is the Latin word for energy. And like their name implies, Navitas mission is to provide premium organic functional foods that increase energy and enhance health. Part of this effort is to continually search for the world's most beneficial natural foods. Navitas Naturals is a certified organic, green business headquartered in Marin County, California.
They specialize in organic and wild-crafted functional foods, and strive to lead the industry in this expanding market. Health conscious consumers choose their nutrient-rich products because they are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Navitas premium quality "superfoods" are always free of additives and trans fats; the absence of these elements speaking to the purity and effectiveness of the products.
Navitas company is committed to socially and environmentally responsible business practices. They source their premium functional foods through direct partnerships with farming communities around the world. An essential part of their mission is to create economic opportunities among indigenous people in developing countries, and their support of native agriculture helps expand development of global organic farming practices.
As Navitas partnerships evolve, they will continue to introduce more intriguing functional food products - helping you meet your nutritional needs deliciously, naturally, and simply. You can learn more about us on FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube. Click on thescertified organic, kosher, gluten-free, vegan, and raw.