Rockin' Green - Hard Rock Laundry Detergent Remix Earth, Wind & Orchids - 45 oz. (1.3 KG)
Rockin Green detergents are safe for you and the enviro- ment. Rock N Green is: Dye free, Comes in several yummy scents (& an unscented version for sensitive skin), No fillers, No enzymes or optical brighteners, 100% Phosphate free, Vegan, Great for sensitive skin and much much more. Hard Rock This hard water formula is perfect for those that struggle with the toughest of water types! Hard Rock Remix will blow you away! This bag will do at least 45 loads, though some may find it does even more!
What's new about Remix?
- Gentle for longevity. The new blends have a lower PH than other detergents on the market, which means that it's even gentler on fabrics and diapers.
- Safer for sensitive skin. Having undergone cosmetic testing, Rockin' Green can be used on the most sensitive of skin types.
- Better cleaning power. Designed to deliver more cleaning power per scoop, many customers have found a 60 percent reduction in stains, and are able to reduce the amount of "rock the soaks" needed.
Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent:
- No Fillers
- No Dyes
- Naturally Scented
- No Fillers
- No Enzymes or Optical Brighteners
- 100% Phosphate Free
- Great For Kid's Clothes
- Easy Rinsing Formula
- Works Great on Microfiber Stink!
- Great for Hard & Soft Water
- Economical at Pennnies Per Load!
- Gluten Free
- Biodegradabele Ingredients
- Sls and Paraben Free
Did you know that Rockin Green can be used for more than just clothing? Here are just some of the ways their customers use Rocking Green:
- Old stinky sneakers
- Works great on my hubby's stinky, sweaty Vibrams (toe shoes)
- Carpet, pillows...oh, and dress shirts that were being sent to the cleaners!
- Sinks and toilets
- Kids toys and walkers.
- My husband's grubby baseball caps.
- Stinky kitchen cloths/towels
- Half a tbsp in the dishwasher
- A tbsp in a sink full of hot water to mop the kitchen floor
- It works great on military uniforms
- in the SpotBot to clean pet messes off the carpets
- Shower curtain liners
- I've made a paste and used it for carpet cleaning and deep stain treatment.
- I used it to soak my son's hamster bed area that had calcified urine caked on. Pretty nasty and hard to scrape off. But after soaking it in RNG and H2O, it almost wiped off with little scrubbing.
- Carpets, walls, floors... pretty sure I rock a soak on my house!
- I use it to clean my cat - urine soaked clothes.
- Old (and new) stains on baby clothes!
- Make my own all purpose cleaning spray with it.
- I've mixed it into hot water to hand scrub the grout on our tile floors. Works great!
- 1/2 tbsp sprinkled into the kids' wooly area rug
- Pressure washed in the driveway, good as new! Maybe even better than new!
- Car seat cover, baby swing cover, things covered in nasty grimy who-knows-what
- Worked like a charm on my dirty, dirty gardening gloves. Rocked a soak in a small bucket and they're all clean!
- A necklace that was grimy and smelt of perfume
- I put it in the back of my toilet bowl to help with the hard water build up. Also keeps my tanks from turning brown from the hard water.
- Garbage disposal. It gets that nasty smell out.
- I use it and the funk rock soaks to wash our dog's kennel blankets.
- Used it on our Thanksgiving table cloth after the feast!
- Pet stains (or baby stains...) on carpets! =D
- Dog beds!
- Used it to degunk my fabric softener dispenser.
- I use mine as a tub 'n toilet cleaner.
- Vacuum filters
- My hubby came home from a business trip with some yucky stains around the neck of his white dress shirts. Made a rng paste and scrubbed with my finger and after a wash the stains were gone! Yay!
- Bath mats we rock a soak in hot water and they look like new. I swear my bath mats were never this dirty before I lived with boys!!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Formula is right for me?
Rockin' Green was designed for different water types, so it's important to find the right formula for your area. Below you will find a picture of the US with suggested formulas for each area. If you are unsure of your water type you can contact your local pool or aquarium supply store to get your water professionaly tested. Most of the time it's free and they will be able to give you a water hardness #.
Rockin' Green generally recommended:
- <60 ppm should use soft rock
- <250 ppm should use classic rock
- And anything more than that should use hard rock
If you have questions about your particular area, please submit a question to their support team and they would be happy to help!
Are scents ok for diapers?
They like yummy smelling detergent (do you blame them?) so they found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
How Much Rockin' Green Do I Use Per Wash Load?
When it comes to dosage, there are many variables that need to be considered and it may take a little bit of trial and error to find the right dosage for your situation.
Here are a few things that you may need to adjust your dosage for:
- A very large or very small load
- Soft or hard water
- Soil level
They recommend that you start with 1 tbs for a frontloader/HE machine and 2 tbs for a toploader. Many customers use more or less than this amount, so use this as a STARTING point for your own wash routines
Pay close attention to the end result. If you notice excessive staining, smells, ammonia or irritation please adjust accordingly until you get the desired result. Your final rinse should be bubble free and crystal clear, if you notice bubbles or cloudiness continue to rinse until you have a clean rinse cycle.
What Scents Do You Have?
Rockin' Green not only kicks butt in the washroom, but it smells AMAZING! It comes in several different scents, so there is always something new to try. So the only hard part is deciding which one to try first!
- Smashing Watermelons- this juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses..Best Seller!
- Earth, Wind & Orchids- this scent is flowered with inviting hints of tartness, floral, woods, honeysuckles and sugar. *NEW*
- Rage against the Raspberry- this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit! Best Seller!
- Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Lavender Mint Revival- this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
- Bare Naked Babies- because we love the smell of babies, they offer an unscented variety too!
What is Rockin' Green Made Of?
Rockin' Green is made of safe, phosphate free ingredients which makes it good for the planet and gentler on your little ones. Everything is made with love, and put to the test every single day on my own families diapers and laundry. So you know that I expect only the best from everything that I send out the door.
Ingredients: sodium carbonate , sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, biodegradable surfactants, natural fragrance oils (if scented is chosen)
Why 3 different formulas?
Rockin' Green comes in several different formulas- so there is something for everyone!
- Soft - this formula is designed for those that have sensitive little ones or soft water.
- Classic - this is the original formula, and is great for those with moderate hard water, or just those that are battling with stinkies. Comes in unscented and scented varieties.
- Hard - This formula is designed for the most troubling of water types.
All Rockin' Green formulas are designed with the same great ingredients, and work for all water types. Most people do great with the Classic formula, so when in doubt start off with that formula.
What formula do I use if I have a water softener?"I have really hard water, and a water softener- what formula do I use?"
This is a question that they hear often here at Rockin' Green. And in 95% of the cases, the answer is soft rock. When your water softener was set up, the installation tech first determined the actual hardness of the water coming into your home, and then set the water softener accordingly. The goal of most purification systems is to have a level of zero for water hardness.
So this means that even though you started off with hard water, the end result is soft in nature.
Washing in soft water will offer up a different set of challenges, the main one having to do with dosage. They recommend starting with half the recommended amount of soft rock, and then adjusting based on your results. You want to find the right amount of soap to get the job done, but rinse out completely.
- Note: If you begin to notice hard water marks on dishes or sinks, it may be time to call your service rep and have them check out your water softener to make sure that it is working properly.
- Note: If you have a softener, but still love the RNG scents, you can use classic rock. Start off with ¼ of the dosage, and then build up from there making sure that everything is rinsed out.
About Rockin' Green
Rockin' Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers, Rockin' Green produces detergents for hard, soft and normal water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).
Rockin' Green also carries Funk Rock, a first-of-its kind natural ammonia bouncer, and Melody, an odor-neutralizer and air freshener home spray. With the exception of Funk Rock, all products come in seven natural scents, such as Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).
Rockin' Green was founded in 2009 by Kim Webb, an avid cloth diapering mom who desired a better way to clean cloth diapers and treat her kid's sensitive skin. More information can be found at www.RockinGreenSoap.com.