HoMedics PedicureSpa Salon Footbath with Heat
PedicureSpa Salon Footbath with Heat HL-300-1 by HoMedics
Salon style feet in the comfort of your home! PedicureSpa Salon Footbath with an Easy Tote™ handle for a no splash, no mess convenience. The Pedicure Spa Footbath features a cordless pull-out pedicure with spinning action that smoothes rough spots for baby soft feet! Now with Soothing Heat to help maintain water temperature to relax tired feet.
- Cordless, Rechargeable Pedicure tool with spinning action smoothes rough spots
- 5 salon attachments: Dry Heel Reducer, StonePummice, Finishing Pumice, Nail Brush and Nail Buffer
- Sensuous Sea Grass™ removable inserts
- Massaging Bubble Action – effervescent bubbles caress and pamper your feet
- Easy Tote™ Handle no-splash, no-mess carrying convenience
- Super Quiet – enjoy the bubbles, not the noise
- Toe-Touch Control - turn on and off with ease
- Storage Compartment - convenient for storing pedicure attachments
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Omg this product is awesome just bought it and am using it now I absolutely love it!! It's cheaper and better than a pedicure. I would recommend it to anyone. I can't stop preaching about it because it's well worth the money, and I would buy it again if I needed to. Try it and you will fall in love in seconds.