Metagenics Natural Vanilla Flavor UltraMeal Plus 360 Stevia Medical Food - 22.2 oz. (1 lb. 6.2 oz.) (630 g)
Metagenics' UltraMeal Plus 360 Stevia is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for conditions associated with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease, including hypercholesterolemia, hypertriglyceridemia, and hypertension. Metagenics' UltraMeal Plus 360 Stevia features a unique combination of Acacia nilotica extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones. UltraMeal Plus 360 Stevia (vanilla flavor) is a reduced calorie and sugar formula, containing almost 33% less calories and 94% less sugar than the regular UltraMeal Plus 360 (vanilla flavor) formula. The calorie content has been reduced from 165 to 110 calories per serving and sugars were reduced from 16g to 1g per serving. Metagenics' UltraMeal Plus 360 Stevia Medical Food uses stevia and eyrthritol as low-calorie, natural sweeteners. Eyrthritol has been shown to have less gastrointestinal effects than other sugar alcohols.
- Proprietary formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—as RIAA and acacia—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Features a proprietary blend of soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides a heart-healthy meal option with a good source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360 Stevia provides:
- 15 g of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The National Institutes of Health recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin andtriglyceride levels.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) - a body-ready, nature-identical folate - to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
- Comprehensive micronutrient profile including B vitamins for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease.
What makes Metagenics different from most nutritional supplement companies?
A lot of things make us stand above other companies—a focus on patient health, quality manufacturing, ingredient testing, safety reviews, clinical testing, scientific research, unique formulas, and more.
Chronic Illness Solutions: Helping Patients Return to Good Health
Today, chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, and heart disease have become so common that most people don't remember what it's like to be in excellent health. And if they're not feeling their best, they can't be their best.
In truth, many chronic health conditions are preventable. They're the result of years of poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and prolonged exposure to stress. And leading health organizations now tell us that by returning to a healthier lifestyle-by getting the right nutrients, becoming active, and learning to manage the stressors in life-many of these conditions can be prevented, managed, or even reversed.
The solution seems so simple, and yet, the incidence of chronic illness is continuing to rise at an alarming rate. At Metagenics, they're aiming to change all that.
Addressing Chronic Illness with Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes
Metagenics' groundbreaking therapeutic lifestyle change (TLC) programs have helped tens of thousands of chronic illness sufferers all over the world regain their health-so they can once again enjoy their lives to the fullest. Not quick, short term fixes, these programs work because they're focused on helping people develop healthy, life-long habits that they can easily incorporate into their busy schedules. Metagenics' TLC programs are available only from specially trained licensed health care professionals-the people qualified to recommend and tailor a regimen that's unique to each individual's needs.
Patient Success Depends on Provider Success
Let's face it. Most doctors' offices have neither the time nor the expertise to provide the individualized lifestyle counseling that's necessary to effect real change. In designing Metagenics' TLC program, Metagenics asked health care providers to tell them what it would take to implement TLC successfully in their practice. The answer was teamwork-getting support staff involved, enlisting practice extenders and ensuring smooth office flow. Today, providers who implement Metagenics' TLC programs overwhelmingly report that they're busier and more successful than ever in helping patients achieve their desired health outcomes.
Addressing the Root Cause of Illness through Science-Based Nutrition
Back in 1983, Metagenics had a big idea: the right nutrition could help people realize their best health possible by positively influencing what makes them unique-their genes. Metagenics called it realizing "genetic potential" for good health. Today, it's known as the science of nutrigenomics-the study of food as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression in determining health and disease patterns. Through Metagenics' substantial and ongoing commitment to nutrigenomic research, they've been able to identify natural compounds with powerful therapeutic applications, to be used in their science-based TLC programs, medical foods, and nutraceuticals.
Setting the Standard in Research, Quality & Innovation
Knowing that professionals rely on Metagenics to make people feel better isn't something they take lightly. It's the reason Metagenics leads the industry in research, professional education, and quality manufacturing. But they're also brave enough to search for the next big thing to make an even greater impact on health. The result? An impressive list of patented formulas and ingredients, and a revolutionary product development process to help make natural approaches even safer and more effective. Whether you're a patient or a health care provider, be your best with Metagenics.