Natural Factors Pycnogenol 25 mg.
Natural Factors Pycnogenol 25 mg. French maritime pine bark is a powerful antioxidant. Natural Factors Pycnogenol provides strength to blood vessels and connective tissue. Natural Factors Pycnogenol also improves visual performance and promotes healthy skin.
The Natural Factors Philosophy
Natural Factors' supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Natural Factors' goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
Natural Factors' priority is enhancing people's health:
- Natural Factors offers more than 300 different formulas.
- Natural Factors is a family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- Natural Factors has produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- Natural Factors grows their own herbs, organically and processes them fresh from the fields.
- Natural Factors tests and standardizes herbs for total quality control.
- Natural Factors' science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- Natural Factors creates new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Natural Factors' laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- Natural Factors meets or exceeds Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements.
Natural Factors is committed to providing the highest quality products to our customers. All of their products undergo rigorous testing at all levels of the production process in accordance with United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) guidelines. Their manufacturing is done according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines laid out and regulated by the Health Protection Branch (HPB) of Health Canada. Factors Laboratories also follows Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.