ClearCanal Ear Wax Removal Complete Kit by NeilMed Pharmaceuticals
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals ClearCanal Ear Wax Removal Complete Kit (Contains 10 Complete Treatments)
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals ClearCanal Ear Wax Removal Complete Kit comes with 1 sterile saline spray can (177 ml/6 oz.), 1 bottle of ear drops (15 ml/0.5 oz.), 1 drainage collection cup and 2 ear plugs. Ear Wax is important in preventing dirt and bacteria from causing hearing problems. If there is an excess of wax build up, ear rinsing may be necessary to soften, loosen and wash it out.
Why do leading doctors insist on NeilMed's brand over other saline products?
- Physician researched, developed, patented & constantly perfected
- USA and Canada's #1 prescribed system for nasal and sinus irrigation
- No burning or stinging guaranteed
- Affordable and portable
- Semi transparent bottle, rather than solid or opaque, makes it easy to visually inspect for cleanliness
- USP (pharmaceutical grade) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate mixture for a moisturizing & soothing nasal rinse
- A Volume therapeutic saline nasal irrigation and moisturizing system, not an ordinary saline spray
- Large volume irrigation is a must for the best relief from allergies and sinus congestion
- Endorsed by allergists and ENT surgeons nationwide
Nasal irrigation is a personal hygiene practice used for thousands of years in India. When Dr. Ketan C. Mehta moved to the United States in 1981 to further his medical training, he had no idea he'd find his future in this ancient tradition. Dr. Mehta is a practicing physician who specializes in pulmonary and critical care medicine in Santa Rosa, California. In his practice, he has relied mostly on the constantly evolving Western medical technologies. However, after suffering from chronic sinus disease and trying a range of treatments to control his symptoms—including corrective surgery—he discovered that the most effective therapy was the ancient practice of nasal irrigation. In his practice, he began prescribing this simple treatment to patients. A large number of patients did improve after trying nasal irrigation. However, they returned with the same symptoms when they stopped doing nasal rinses on a daily basis.
In January 2000, Dr. Mehta formed NeilMed Pharmaceuticals and began marketing the Sinus Rinse kit. This effective and soothing volume nasal rinse system incorporates years of medical knowledge and the invaluable suggestions of medical colleagues and patients. Due to the product's effectiveness and widespread acceptance by doctors, Sinus Rinse is now the #1 physician prescribed nasal irrigation system in the United States and Canada. It is also widely available in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, UK, NeilMed is the #1 brand in North America for large volume saline nasal irrigation devices. NeilMed's goal is to ensure the highest possible quality, effectiveness and safety for devices, at an affordable price. They are highly committed to meeting applicable regulatory, customer and quality standards and achieving increasing levels of customer satisfaction. Today they support medical research at several university medical centers. NeilMed Pharmaceuticals offers a full line of nasal irrigation and health products designed to help children and adults breathe more freely and comfortably through their nose.
This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Consult your physician for use on children under 12.
Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided in this system. The tip of bottle should not enter ear canal.
Keep drops in ears for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears. It is normal to feel warmth in inner ear.
Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Flush ears with the NeilMed ClearCanal specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing. Gently tilt head side to side drain out residual liquid and dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention.
Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents in canister are under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate. Store out of sunlight and away from heat sources. Avoid freezing. Keep cap on plastic bottle when not in use.
Do not use:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy. (Please consult doctor with concerns.)
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- System is designed for a single user to reduce the risk of contamination. DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS.
Should not be used in the following situations:
- Children under 12 years of age.
- Tubes in the ears.
- Ear infections.
- Current or previously perforated ear drums.
- Recent mastoid surgery.
Individuals with the following conditions should not use this product unless directed by a physician:
- Meniere's Syndrome
- Those experiencing dizziness, vertigo, impacted ear wax or other ear problems.
ClearCanal Carbamide Peroxide Drops
- Active Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
- Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Oxyquinoline, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract
Clear Canal Saline Spray:
- USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9 mg/mL), USP Sodium Bicarbonate (0.5 to 1.0 mg/mL) neutralize pH
About NeilMed Pharmaceuticals
NEILMED IS COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SUPPORT. WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT NASAL IRRIGATION, SINUS OR NASAL HEALTH AND NEILMED PRODUCTS.
601 Aviation Blvd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.