Cold-Eeze Zinc Gluconate Glycine Cold Remedy - All Natural Mint Frost Flavor - 18 Lozenges
Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy is a homeopathic remedy that provides a delicious, fruity experience.. ColdEeze Cold Remedy reduces the duration and symptoms of the common cold including cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing, post-nasal drip and hoarseness. Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner! That's why Cold-Eeze Zinc Gluconate Glycine Cold Remedy is #1 pharmacist recommended.
Here are a few things you should know:
- The Cold-EEZE proprietary (zinc gluconate glycine) formula is believed by researchers to interfere with the cold virus' ability to reproduce.
- The Cold-EEZE brand is the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy.
- Cold-EEZE uses natural flavors and has no preservatives or colors. It is non-drowsy, non-agitating and does not affect blood pressure.
- Cold-EEZE has legions of fans!
Clinical studies have shown the Cold-Eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days. The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
For Best Results:
- Cold-EEZE treatment should begin within 24-48 hours of the start of a cold and be used daily until all symptoms resolve. The earlier, the better.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed.
- The recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges per day, which means an 18 count bag/box is a 3-day supply of Cold-EEZE for adults.
- Children 12-17 can take 4 lozenges per day.
- Consult your healthcare professional before giving Cold-EEZE to children under 12 years of age.
- Cold-EEZE is safe to take with most other medications including other symptom relievers.
- Avoid stomach upset — do not take Cold-EEZE lozenges on an empty stomach.
- Avoid citrus fruits and juices, as well as other products containing citric acid, 30 minutes before and after taking Cold-EEZE lozenges, as they may diminish product effectiveness.
- Zinc may interfere with the absorption of minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline as well as Coumadin. Ask a Doctor prior to using Cold-EEZE.
Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy is safe to take with most other medications. Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy does not cause drowsiness, does not cause light headedness, and does not affect blood pressure.
COLD-EEZE™ lozenges are all natural, contain no preservatives or dyes and are non-drowsy. COLD-EEZE™ is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended zinc cold treatment. It is recommended four-to-one over its nearest competitor.
Each package of COLD-EEZE™ Lozenges contains 18 Zinc Gluconate Glycine (ZIGG™) Lozenges
Each lozenge contains 13.3mg of Ionic Zinc
Recommended Daily Dose: 6 lozenges; 1 every 2 to 4 hours
Use only as directed on the package.
Each Cold-Eeze™ lozenge contains 18 calories and 4.5g of carbohydrates.
All Cold-Eeze products are gluten free