Tasty Brand - Organic Smoothie Fruit Snacks Gummies For Kids 2-102 - 2.75 oz. (78 g)
Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Gummy Snacks are the delicious answer to sweet cravings for kids ages 2 to 102! They were created by 2 moms on a tasty mission to make healthier, fun foods and there's no guilt because their gummies contain nothing artificial or unhealthy. They're the ideal snack that's sure to put a smile on anyone's face. Tasty Brand's new Smoothie flavor contains a delicious mix of natural blueberry, peach, orange, mango, banana & strawberry crème flavors. Certified USDA organic. Made with real fruit juice. 100% daily value of antioxidant vitamin C. NO high-fructose corn syrup. NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Gluten-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free. Vegan (gelatin-free). Packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and printed with vegetable-based inks, so it's "tasty … not wasty!"
Tasty Brand Organic Smoothie Fruit Snacks Features
- Certified Organic
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made with real fruit juice
- 100% Daily Value of Antioxidant Vitamin C
- Non-GMO and vegan
- Gluten-free and Allergen free
- Fat-free and cholesterol-free
- Ideal snack for kids ages 2-102
Tasty Brand Frequently Asked Questions
Doesn't making fruit snacks go against what Tastybaby stands for?
Not at all! In fact, giving parents options they can feel good about is exactly what their company is about. While Tasty Brand doesn't recommend that their Fruit Snacks take the place of whole-food based meals and snacks, they do know that kids want treats on occasion - and most of the treats out there are loaded with artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, trans fats, and sugar. Tasty Brand designed their fruit snacks to offer kids (and parents!) an option for a fun, flavorful treat that doesn't contain artificial flavors or colors, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup and offers a portion size that is appropriate for a treat (and keeps the sugar content reasonable).
Tasty Brand continues to urge parents to feed their children "real" food the majority of the time - they must teach their kids to make healthful food choices that nourish their bodies. But, portion controlled, occasional treats are part of a balanced, healthy relationship with food… and their Fruit Snacks give you a treat option you can feel good about.
What is Tasty Brand's commitment to being a "green" company?
Tasty Brand has a commitment to being as environmentally friendly as possible and they are proud of the choices they've been able to make in their packaging and printed materials. Tasty Brand chooses recyclable and biodegradable resources whenever possible, prints their boxes, brochures and all other paper goods with vegetable and soy inks and they encourage recycling.
One of the things Tasty Brand was saddened about when they initially began sourcing materials for their packaging is that technology has not quite caught up to the growing desire for people like them to be "green." Tasty Brand originally had hoped that their cups could be made of a fully biodegradable product, but unfortunately, research hasn't been completed on these. Tasty Brand were forced to choose plastic as a result. And although they use only the finest quality of microwave-safe and recyclable plastic, they are still on the hunt for a better option!
- These are made of biodegradable cardboard, printed with vegetable inks.
- The paper they use for these is by Mead Westvaco - FDA-approved - petroleum free and biodegradable.
- The gloss on their paper is an aqueous (water-based) coating.
- The ink is provided by Kohl Madden - low tack, vegetable-based.
- The boxes are glued with freezer-grade, petroleum-free adhesive.
- Re-sealable Single-Serving Cups:
- Tasty Brand's cups are made of top quality #2 plastic that is deemed "microwave-safe"* by the FDA and the manufacturer.
- If you do not choose to microwave in plastic, Tastybaby can easily be popped out and into a glass or ceramic bowl. Alternatively, you may choose to heat their food over hot water in a double-boiler.
- Tasty Brand encourage their customers to recycle or re-use their cups. (Sometimes re-use has less impact on the environment that recycling, which requires lots of energy to accomplish!)
- Tasty Brand uses Tastybaby re-sealable cups to store food, art supplies, hair barrettes, etc. Tasty Brand often send their older kids to school with snacks such as edamame, which fit perfectly into the cups. The cups also make the perfect foundation for lots of arts and crafts projects.
- Tastybaby packaging is printed by Cedar Graphics, Inc., a division of EarthColor, Inc., recognized by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as the new #1 largest purchaser of renewable (wind power) energy in the printing sector.
Biodegradable materials can be easily broken down by microorganisms into simpler, more stable compounds. Therefore, biodegradable products decompose in the environment quickly and pollute less. They make "food" for nature's bacteria, and cause less stress on the planet than their counter-parts - petroleum-based, poly-styrene foam and other environmentally unfriendly materials.
Recycling reduces the energy and raw materials needed to create "virgin" products, and it reduces the amount of waste produced for disposal. The food industry is one of the biggest contributors to industrial waste, and they want to take responsibility for their role in that cycle.
About The Tasty Brand Founders
After many years of close friendship and creative collaboration, Liane Weintraub and Shannan Swanson started Tasty Brand, Inc. Liane describes their first meeting as being "like falling in love" … today, they consider each other family.
Liane was born and raised in Manhattan, NY, where city life presents some challenges to healthy eating and living. After attending Columbia University (BA), Oxford University and USC School of Journalism (MA), she worked as a local television news reporter (United Paramount Network). She has also been a regular contributor to an array of local and national print/online publications. In that capacity, she encountered many people with heart-gripping stories, the most touching of whom were children. Her commitment to the environment and to children's causes are an integral part of Tasty Brand. As a journalist, she understands the power of story-telling and is committed to spreading Tasty Brand's message far and wide. A self-taught cook, Liane has a passion for food and good nutrition.
Liane and her husband, Richard have 2 children: Ava, age 6 and Cole, age 5.
Shannan grew up in an iconic American family in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Her grandfather and his family founded Swanson Frozen Foods which literally changed the face of American at-home dining. The Swanson TV-Dinner became the must-have item of its generation virtually overnight. After college, Shannan followed her dream of pursuing a career fine cuisine, attending the legendary Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, from which she graduated with high honors. She moved to Los Angeles to work under Wolfgang Puck and eventually opened her own private catering business. As a chef, Shannan's philosophy is to create delicious and harmonious flavors without contrived ingredients.
Shannan and her husband, Eric have 2 children: Louisa, age 7 and Sonny, age 4.